• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just saw that. he makes awesome sprite animations.

But that absorption scene is pretty unsettling

Darkest timeline indeed.

But man what a brutal setting, could anything them have done save them? Phrahps SS4 Gogeta would have wipped Golden Frieza/Cell but too bad Vegeta wasn't close.

The true despair of the fight started to settle in when Frieza showed his true power. Seriously, Goku was blatantly terrified of the idea of facing him. Cell and Frieza's solution to Goku just going to the Afterlife and training was also pretty ingenious, although it's screwed up.

Not sure how I feel on the idea of Cell transforming from it, but it's not too crazy of an idea for Cell to trigger something similar to Broly's Wrath state by absorbing an SS4.

JohnCenaNation said:
Why is Vegeta doing the Sage Mode training for?
Screenshot 20191024-204942 Chrome
He... clearly isn't.

If you check, Naruto's pose is a lotus position. Vegeta is blocking the rock pole to stick up his bottom

DMB 1 said:
"Sticking a rock up your butt to get stronger" is a very common trope in fiction.
Because Japan think there is a magical organs there, if you lose a sumo match against a Kappa, he'll rip it out of your ass IIRC.

I would like it if Moro came to Earth and not being noticed by Goku and Vegeta, so they are still doing their own thing, it would be cool to see some of the z fighters fend off Moro, this would give me some frieza vibes when he fought Piccolo, Gohan. Krillin and Vegeta without Goku being there.

New DBH episode is tomorrow right? Low-key hyped cuz of Gogeta.

I really hope they don't ruin his character like they did with Vegito.

i like how Goku hypes up both Gogeta and UI.

"i dont know when UI wil come back... But with Gogeta, we may be able to beat him"

all while they see jiren getting trashed...

it brings a smile to my face to have heroes Gogeta >>> heroes Jiren

im still mad at who ever did the vegito vs cumber episode

Zamasu Chan said:
I love the salty Jiren fans in the comments. They're the same people who say UI > Gogeta Blue.
regardless of the answer (which we dont know), it is their fault for taking a game as word of god that UI > Fusion. and even if it is in the game, it has no barring on what toriyama thinks is stronger, as he is the one who wrote both their stories.

ZERO7772 said:
**** so it's stil not done. What aftet Gogeta beats Hearts? Fuu?
But man, toei really hate Vegito lmao
conscidering its called the big bang mission, what fuu wanted to do, yes. i guess fuu is still a problem

regardless of the answer (which we dont know), it is their fault for taking a game as word of god that UI > Fusion. and even if it is in the game, it has no barring on what toriyama thinks is stronger, as he is the one who wrote both their stories.

Gogeta will scale above UI if he beats Hearts next episode since Goku had some troubles with the twins with incomplete seed, Heart's universe seed on the other hand was completed.

Also: Gogeta > Hearts > UI Goku > Jiren >= Kamiuren > Cumber > Vegito.

Let that sink in

ZERO7772 said:
Gogeta will scale above UI if he beats Hearts next episode since Goku had some troubles with the twins with incomplete seed, Heart's universe seed on the other hand was completed.

Also: Gogeta > Hearts > UI Goku > Jiren >= Kamiuren > Cumber > Vegito.

Let that sink in
You must really hate Vegito

@ChosenOrDeath You may not believe me, but Vegito is actually one of my fav characters in DB and I was quite hyped when I saw him again.

It just Toei gave him a really shitty treatment in modern era DB and his appearance bear no weight behind them whatsoever for a character who was called the strogest in the original manga. I find his fail from grace both funny and sad.

I was a Gogeta fan since I was a kid though.

ZERO7772 said:
@ChosenOrDeath You may not believe me, but Vegito is actually one of my fav characters in DB and I was quite hyped when I saw him again.

It just Toei gave him a really shitty treatment in modern era DB and his appearance bear no weight behind them whatsoever for a character who was called the strogest in the original manga. I find his fail from grace both funny and sad.

No point taking a promotional anime seriously where the games are the main thing that matters Manga and games give vegito the respect he deserve.

Tipper17 said:
ZERO7772 said:

No point taking a promotional anime seriously where the games are the main thing that matters
Manga and games give vegito the respect he deserve.
hmm. i get a familiar vibe from you. i have definitely seen youin other forums

dont worry. once Vegito white becomes a thing in canon, there is nothing to joke about. if theres no new form, there is nothing higher than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back