• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gohan became 1.76542e+128 times stronger in one day how much would he had been if let say he kept training like his father over the time skip and he had no limit walk like SSB?

Did Toriyama intended to end the series with Gohan as savior of the world in Cell Saga and force Toriyama to bring Goku back because of his popularity?

I heard that he wasn't going to end it at the Cell Saga and was going to continue with someone else being the MC but then fans wanted Goku back.

Frieza and Cell sage were MUCH better place to end the series than Buu arc tbh. The whole thing with Ultimate Gohan was a massive waste of time tbh, which make me thing he changed his plans pretty late in the story.

Not really imo. Like, sure the arcs had good endings, but ending Z after like what, two or three arcs? When Dragon Ball had like three times that amount? Would've made the series way too short for it to be a continuation.

Toriyama didn't intent to make the Buu arc that long anyway, but of course he ended up draging the hell out of it.

Tbh it happens with most authors so I won't hold that on him.

I just think Toriyama had a hard time coming up with an ending to the series, so he kept on adding concepts that ended up being pointless to the plot.

I am fine with it though because everything he added to the series were things I really like about Dragon Ball.

Quick question: Which SSJ2 Caulibae render looks better?

Super saiyan 2 caulifla vfx by aubreiprince-dbhydo7
Caulifla ssj2 render xkeeperz by maxiuchiha22 dcy0zsm

Btw technically speaking, the image of Teen Goku in Son Goku (Dragon Ball)'s profile is actually his adult self. He was 19 during that arc which is the age of adulthood in most of the countries.

Anyone else question the true depths of Beerus' power? Like, we don't really know how strong the guy really is, besides being weaker than Whis?

There are a ton of legitimate factors that lead me to believe Beerus' has yet to have his day.

C.Bangstrip said:
Anyone else question the true depths of Beerus' power? Like, we don't really know how strong the guy really is, besides being weaker than Whis?
There are a ton of legitimate factors that lead me to believe Beerus' has yet to have his day.
hes god of destruction level... dont know how else to reply to that.

this patrol guy is getting so much w@nk it's ridiculous. He may as well be Toyo's self insert at this point

According to some early Japanese scans, Merus' got Ultra Instinct remnants inside of him. Yet to confirm it it's real or just a mistranslation.

SuperDragoon978 said:
So Merus is at least well above SSJ3 Goku. At least 4-B, right? Probably closer to SSG level if Goku bothered to transform.
We don't know the whole deal with Merrus so let wait

Genuine question: How would UI help Goku counter Moro? Unless he pulls some BS like "I have total control over my Ki you can't absorb it" I don't see how it help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back