• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
My area said:
Or maybe Beerus isn't a god of destruction at that time?
He was a god of destruction 75 million years ago, the Moro thing happened around 5 million years ago;

Moro probably doesn't know about Beerus and Beerus didn't care about him just like with Buu.

Jobbo said:
3 days to gather 3 dragon balls? Pathetic.
I agree.

Why would it take that long?

It takes Goku and co, a few hours on Earth, and that's because of the Dragon Ball usually being lodged in like a mountain or something.

All the Namekian villages are in charge of one Dragon Ball - it should literally take a handful of minutes to gather all the Dragon Balls.

Dragomer said:
My area said:
He was a god of destruction 75 million years ago, the Moro thing happened around 5 million years ago;
Moro probably doesn't know about Beerus and Beerus didn't care about him just like with Buu.
Or perhaps because Beerus was weaker than Kid Buu back then and only grew stronger in the recent years lmao

KLOL506 said:
And why was Fusion Zamasu's base render replaced with an unofficial one despite it having a DBFZ render?
Because the current one with anime/manga style looks way better than the game one imo.

AKM sama said:
Dragomer said:
My area said:
Or perhaps because Beerus was weaker than Kid Buu back then and only grew stronger in the recent years lmao
Beerus was weaker 75 million years ago, nothing say he was weaker 5 million years ago, also the Grand Kaioshin was also weaker than Kid Buu, it wouldn't have stopped Moro to mention Beerus standing against him

If 2uper has really been in pre-production since October and the animation work has already started, then it's a really good news. Good of them to stick with the Shintani designs.

Zamasu Chan said:
I hope 2uper has good writing.
I don't have high hopes for writing. It's better to go out with lower expectations lol.

AKM sama said:
If 2uper has really been in pre-production since October and the animation work has already started, then it's a really good news. Good of them to stick with the Shintani designs.
They are?

Can't wait for the new series already!

Feels like just yesterday Goku squared up with Veggie in SSB at the end of DBS.

Or its because Beerus doesn't actually care which seems strange as Moro was literally a threat to entire Universe

Or Beerus was not as strong as he is now 5 Million years ago or Moro was above GoD level

https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/status/1108955121939968000

Zamasu Chan said:
Hey guys, what hax would you want the DBS god tiers to have?
The hax to ignore / cancel every hax, cause those gimmicky shit are funny 5 second but get really boring really quick.

Eh. While I'm known to be someone who vehemently dislikes hax, at least it varies the powers. If you give the same powers each time, as DB often does, it kinda becomes stale. Jiren's doing the same things King Piccolo is doing. I like it when DB spices it up with a Moro, Buu, or Zamasu.

I wouldn't want too much hax because I personally find hax annoying and too much at times. But having more unique characters like Buu and Zamasu are good examples. In a nutshell DB is a bunch of light shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back