• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit of a spoiler but I'll say rn that Moro's fraction of magic seems to be akin to around half the power of Pre-Gogeta SS Broly. The more he absorbs energy and regains his power the more powerful he will become though...saying anymore about how he may be scaling would spoil a ridiculously dangerous ability of his.

Moro is definitely going to be an...interesting character on the wiki. Chapter is out on Shueisha's website. I'm honestly struggling to understand WTF Goku and Vegeta are meant to even do. Maybe Merus will warp in to save them or Goku will somehow manage to IT away?

What's happening in the panel?

Did Vegeta get power nulled out of his transformation or something?

Moro absorbed his life force, rendering him useless in fight.

So yeah, Life Force Absorption. Timehax, EE and now this. Super bring good things to the table.

Moro even creates a Spirit Bomb nearly instantly in one of the pages. He has such a mastery over Genki and Telekinesis that he can literally bend the planet's energy to his will.

The concept of Spirit Bomb is still ridiculous due to how powerful they made those characters.

Namek energy + several other planets wasn't enough to kill 50% Frieza, but now somehow Namerk life force is greater than SSG which was threat to the whole universe ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

It doesn't matter tbh, Frieza can blow up the whole planet along with it people and they can't do anything about it.

This is still not as bad as Trunks soloing Zamasu with half-dead earth + dozen human life force tho.

Yeah, but even then, the jump between Namek Freezer and Post TOP SSG is gigantic, so it wouldn't make a difference

The Spirit Bomb is the most Deus ex Machina thing in Dragon Ball, I swear.

In the Saiyan Saga, Goku gathered the energy of Planet Earth, and a weakened version of that Spirit Bomb didn't kill Vegeta.

Yet a Spirit Bomb made up from the energy of Earth was able to destroy Majin Buu.

Hst master said:
Yeah but the Spirit Bomb that nuked Buu took nearly all the Energy of Earth, New Namek, and Otherworld.
Did it?

All I really remember is Goku having trouble with people donating energy. Which is weird since he never needed to ask before.

Goku had trouble because he usually he takes only a bit of energy, he needed consent to have all their energy

Exactly. The previous instances Goku took a bit of energy while the Super Genki Dama used energy from the humans to the point that they were exhausted. Such thing ever happened before but they were willing to give the energy instead of being "robbed".

In the manga, we saw that the after life gave power too and King Kai make clear Goku and Vegeta are talking to the whole universe and DBS say directly that this genkidama had power from the whole universe, Earth is given special attention because...well, it's earth, the planete we care about and the reason they used the spirit bomb instead of bringing Gohan in the first place was because Vegeta wanted the earthlings to technicaly save themself for once.

So it wasn't just earth and namek.

So Moro's power is that he can control the planet? Like he can move the grass, the water, the magma, the dirt, and stuff like that?

If Moro also can absorb the energy of the living beings on planets, then could he control individual people like he can control the planet?

Body-Puppeteer them, I mean.

Warren Valion said:
So Moro's power is that he can control the planet? Like he can move the grass, the water, the magma, the dirt, and stuff like that?
If Moro also can absorb the energy of the living beings on planets, then could he control individual people like he can control the planet?

Body-Puppeteer them, I mean.
Well, his telekinesis could be just that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Vegeta tanking lava/magma. Noice.
That ain't lava. It just looks like it. It's pure energy he's absorbing from the planet and creating energy beams out of it that Moro then can bend, shape and control their directions. Merus expalins that Moro can abosb energy and eat it thus increasing his own power, but he can also use the energy of planets and stars as an attack or even deffense as we saw against Vegeta.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean, it comes right out of the ground and then it solidifies. Looks like magma to me.
At the end of the chapter when Moro is absorbing the planets / the living beings energy and ate the "beams" they look the same, don't they? And we know at the end he was absorbing energy to eat it, not lava...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back