• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are there no pages for chelai and lemo? they are part of broly faction now and they have guns.....their guns can easily pierce through beets heart and bah's ear like paragus' old gun did.....gine can also easily be planet level

They are 'talking' now because they are disgusting snake, once you saw actual screenshot of people going 'hey, photoshop that picture so his hand are on her boobs', you know which side of this bulshit is lying.

They are nothing but a bunch of shark who smelled blood in the water and now tear apart the guy while he's down so they can virtue signal, pat themself on the back...oh and take the roles he would get otherwise.

It's quite disgusting tbh. Even Monica (Bulma's VA) decided to say the same thing without any proof....like lady r u ok? did u forget u need proof? all I care about is proof

BlackeJan said:
It's quite disgusting tbh. Even Monica (Bulma's VA) decided to say the same thing without any proof....like lady r u ok? did u forget u need proof? all I care about is proof
She is also backed by Vegeta and Krillin, when so many people are saying something there might be some truth to it. It's not like she's gaining anything, she's only endangering herself by doing this. There is smoke only when there is fire.

Although, I get there's no proof yet, but proof is hard to come by. People don't always carry a camera with themselves to take pictures when in that situation. Even if there is, I highly doubt you'll ever see it.

Anyway, I'm not defending or accusing anyone of anything here. Just putting forth my views as an outsider with insufficient information.

AKM sama said:
BlackeJan said:
She is also backed by Vegeta and Krillin, when so many people are saying something there might be some truth to it. It's not like she's gaining anything, she's only endangering herself by doing this. There is smoke only when there is fire.
Although, I get there's no proof yet, but proof is hard to come by. People don't always carry a camera with themselves to take pictures when in that situation. Even if there is, I highly doubt you'll ever see it.

Anyway, I'm not defending or accusing anyone of anything here. Just putting forth my views as an outsider with insufficient information.
No, when a ton of people start showing up from nowhere, talking about stuff that was 'well know' and been a 'a probleme for years' after some accusation got attention, there isn't 'some true to it', it just make it obvious it's nothing but sharks having seen some blood in the water.

She is risking nothing and has to gain good publicity and the opportunity to get more 'A list' voice acting roles for her or her friends as well as virtue signal to make people look the other way when it come to her own skeleton in the closet

Except there is no fire nor smoke, just proven liars saying there is smoke.

I don't care if proof is hard to come by, if there is no proof, nothing happened, end of discussion, if we never see any proof, it just mean nothing happened, also all of Vic's supposed crimes were allegedly done in public, in convention, you know ? places where EVERYONE actualy does have camera and taking picture of everything he does.

Also people do always carry a camera around, you have a phone ? yes ? then you have a camera.

If there is no proof and a lot of people are just saying it without any proof, it doesn't add any weights to the accusation, it just discredit said 'lot of people' and make it obvious it's just a witch hunt, lots of baseless accusation don't indicate 'smoke' or anything like that.

AKM sama said:
She is also backed by Vegeta and Krillin, when so many people are saying something there might be some truth to it.
Whether Vic is guilty or not, the way Vegeta and Krillin's VA backed Rial was for 100% bullshit reasons. It basically came down to "Rial is someone I am very close friends with, so I 100% believe her and support her". I'm paraphrasing, but that was basically their words. Like okay? Seriously? Just because you're close friends with someone, doesn't mean they are right. People like that don't side with truth it self. We're talking about somebody's life potentially being ruined because someone else wants to side with a close friends based on nothing other than being close friends with that person!

Lol remember that appareantly this all started cause Vic didnt want to sign a Yaoi picture. Anyways like i said all i care about is proof whether to see what hes done is legit or not but this has been boterhing me.....if what he did is true then why did many people decide to say something NOW if hes done this for years?

From what comments on YouTube vids say how this sounds like a "witch hunt" cause yeah this doesnt add up....at all

I'm going in this with no real knowledge on the topic, but I believe that this falls under controversial topics and maybe politics, so it's probably a good idea to at least step back and make sure to think before typing. No offense meant to anyone, but we don't need a flame war here.

Trust me i think we wont say anything too bad lol

But hey...MUI + God Ki could potentially be on Whis lvl

What happened there?

Also in a YouTube comment section, apparently some guy said that Vic is actually an a**hole in the studios hence why some of the people that work with him don't like him

not sure if this was posted but um the broly movie had a novel and heres some info on the dimension crash thing
Dbs movie

Here's the actual translations.

"As Broly lands a punch, Gogeta is blown away. But using this to his advantage, the Gogeta who had just gained distance gathers his hands at hip level in preparation for a ki blast stance. In response to that, Broly does the same."

Haaa!! Gaaa!!

Energy containing the might of a different dimension collides between the two. A flash of light surges as a silent explosion expanded. The next instant, Gogeta and Broly found themselves within a dimension of swirling strange lights. The boundary of the dimension could not withstand the energy released by them and got torn apart.

Not even bothering with the event that had just happened, Broly charges forward. After a few more exchanges Broly gets blown away by Gogeta's kick, but quickly manages to stop himself mid-air and raise his power as his body begins to shake.

Uuoooooo!!

As Broly releases an explosive ki, his hair begins to glow green. His ki had just shot up even more. However, Gogeta proceeded to charge without wincing. Gogeta lands a punch on Broly's cheek, but all it does is tilt Broly's head."

Gogeta lands a punch on Broly's cheek, but all it does is tilt Broly's head, who then clenches his fist and drives it into Gogeta's belly.

Ugh!

In an instant, Broly proceeds to land a solid kick on the stunned Gogeta. Broly chases after Gogeta, who gets blown away and crashes into the walls of the dimension, and drives his fist into him. As the glittering energy gets smashed and blown into pieces, Gogeta is blown away once more.

Exiting Dimension

As Broly dodges the attack, he makes his way towards Gogeta. After leaving the opposing shockwave, Gogeta rushes towards Broly as well. The instant their punches collided, a chance is once again triggered within the dimension. As the light of the dimension crumbles away, the scenery of the original world returns. Broly and Gogeta land on the ground, keeping at a distance to each other. Unable to fully withstand the momentum of the landing, Broly slips along trailingly until he finally stops. Although he had assumed somewhat of a stance, he was breathing heavily.

Hehehe...

On the other hand, it seemed like Gogeta wasn't tired at all. He readied his pose, laying low and observed his opponent. The battle looked like it was about to end.

So essentially they ripped the boundary of the dimension.

It's nowhere near low 2-C, but it is pretty nice space-time stuff.

Nice to see the Vic mess has made it here. It's a load of shit, and the evidence is nonexistent. There is countless more arguments and evidence for Vic to be not guilty while the Guilty side lacks any evidence that isn't thouroghly debunked. I can link videos to you all regarding this. Simply fact is that it's "Innocent until Proven Guilty", not "Guilty until Proven Innocent". Something these NPCs don't understand....ugh...

Honestly, I do think what he did was definitely creepy and suspect, but a lot of the people accusing not only ignore the lack of conclusive evidence, but don't even really care about the issue and only want to attack him to further their message.

That's my opinion on the issue at least.

Any Low 2-C before Broly should have High Universal range for shaking an infinite-sized void.

KLOL506 said:
Any Low 2-C before Broly should have High Universal range for shaking an infinite-sized void.
I don't think High Universal range is a thing.

It just goes from Universal to Universal+

Yobobojojo said:
Honestly, I do think what he did was definitely creepy and suspect,
Outside of the kiss (which in truth was not even meant in a that way), how is a hug suspect or creepy? It's a hug. Hugging fans or other people is nothing new. Anything else that is odd, is out of that specific fan's request. I don't see what's suspect or creepy at all. Sorry, but Ii highly disagree with this point.

I don't think High Universal range is a thing.

It just goes from Universal to Universal+

I just checked, you're right. After universal it's infinite so universe+

I was referring to the kissing, and I know it wasn't supposed to be meant that way, but it was still a bit... off, if you know what I mean. Doesn't matter too much anyway tho.

Hmm, apparently Broly's Full Power Super Saiyan was a Shintani concept. Makes sense that it wasn't acknowledged at all then, it wouldn't be in Toriyama's script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back