• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither.

Also, is everyone gonna ignore the fact about how adorable SMOL GOKU LOOKS!?

Found this

87CFF557-369C-4137-A366-B93FA5AA631B.png

Ehh the manga was originally an 8/10 for me but now it's just 7/10. While the anime went from 7/10 to 9/10 for me.

Huh. Assuming we have about two more chapters to go (Given by now, this should be close to episode 130/131 ish), how many chapters have we had in total?

So, people in my country have been trying to get a DB movie in the theaters for years. I tried responding to the two main theater owners, and one of them kindly replied that they are working on it, and the other? They blocked me. :)

Typical doses of torture for an anime fan living in Bangladesh. :)

I love how Goku just closes and reopens his eyes to enter Complete Ultra Instinct. Nothing extravagant needed to happen. One second I'm Omen, there's no pressure on me, close my eyes. Next I reopen and BAM, punch Jiren in the gut! This is sooooo much better than the anime :^)

Goku(super) Upgrade ?
FB IMG 1540015776035
from super dragon ball heroes manga ep.4 have confirmed that goku cc is goku from super saga so he should be at the same level as goku xeno.

ÞÂà = Super saga

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Are people really okay with the way he got MUI? it was pretty silly compared to the hardship he went through in the anime to achieve it.
Yeah, it sucks. Toyo should take some pointers from the anime, or even the OG DB manga.

Gohan took a few hours to reach SSB lvl from toddle state.

Gohan had a year training in the time chamber and couldn't reach SSJ2.

Anyone has an issue with this?

AppleLord said:
@Peter but in the anime Kefla is SSG level. Ultra Omen wasn't even trying. Don't remember if she fought SSB.
Uhh you do realize LSSJ1 Kale was still SSB Lvl if not a bit higher in the anime. She was able to overpower SSB Goku. Destroy Cocotte's Barrier that a casual 17 couldn't destroy. Made Toppo a bit worried. Jiren thought of her as a threat. Was able to somewhat keep up with Post-1st UIS SSG Goku which is stronger than his Pre-UIS SSB form as a LSSJ2. Kefla is even stronger than that in just base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back