• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overkill

Oh who am I kidding, Chadly's powah is maximumum

"Those who trust Goku will win may lose confidence, so be careful." << This also seems to me UI is unlikely. Also the figures show things. In TOP the UI figure said New form Son Goku at its description even when it was blank here we have SSB figures.

Over kill would be Gogito (Vegeta + Gogeta) becoming UI, and getting a gigantic rage boost, as well as using Kaioken X20 + all forms on top, even though I think they establish Potential + Forms are impossible.

Obviously this is well beyond Overkill, and Goku would explode, but yeah.

AKM sama said:
https://twitter.com/Herms98?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Goku close to being a god, Vegeta catching up, Freeza getting a boost and wanting to overthrow the Omni-King, refreshing how ssj/kamehameha etc are depicted, Toriyama's 3 hour original script...interesting!
Actually... On the usual suspects: Goku is already pretty close to being a god, and Vegeta is desperately trying to catch up. This time Freeza shows particular growth. He wants to be on top, but is pondering how he can with Beerus and co. around. Is his ambition to defeat the Omni-King?!

Vegeta is trying to catch up... Which Goku he refers though?

Freeza shows particular growth

>Get Rekt by Broly

If Frieza real joke or CHADly is just too maximum?

Goku did surpass Beerus with MUI and maybe surpassed him with the Third UIS. But right now he doesn't have those so when they said Goku is close to the lvl of the Gods they are probably referring to his SSBKK being near that lvl. Vegeta is trying to catch up probably because he only has SSB and can't seem to enter SSBE which would make him weaker than Goku.

This is nonsense~

Goku defeated Limit Breaker Jiren who is much stronger than Base Jiren who is much stronger than Belmod who is a "GOD" leave Beerus alone Goku is At least GOD level and UI is described in multiplier media as a power beyond GODs.

Unless they are speaking about Blue Goku this is BS.

He is most likely talking about Goku without UI beause it was said that he can't access the form again. Which would mean Goku with Blue/Kaioken is far stronger than people give him credit for.

In case if he is talking about UI, what was shown > what was said by a person who was not there for the ToP arc. There is a good chance he might be wrong.

I also believe they are referring to SSB Post-T.O.P... Which makes DBS Broly more OP. And it makes sense considering the zenkais he would receive post tournament of power ... He'd be near UIO 3rd in his Blue to Kaio-Ken state.

Pannaliciour said:
TheSparkly2022 said:
There no Mastered Ultra Instinct. Just call it Complete Ultra Instinct or just Ultra Instinct :<
Didn't the translation sad it was master?
Beerus just said it. "That form... That glow... That... That, indeed, is the complete... Ultra Instinct!"

Pannaliciour said:
I thought the kai from the not participated universes said it also.
https://youtu.be/k-xhYEPZBT8

0:21
That kai is wrong! It isn't mastered yet! Goku still not mastered UI yet!

You heard Shin from Universe 7 said "Is that speed of complete Ultra Instinct?!"

but you can call Complete Ultra Instinct or True Ultra Instinct if you want.

Son Goku has mastered "Ultra Instinct".

He mastered a form just like he masters everything else whether it is a technique or a transformation, the form is still named Ultra Instinct. He mastered it in the sense that he completed both its attack and defence properties.

When it was incomplete or when he only mastered the defence part, it was called "Ultra Instinct Omen/Sign".

Moreover he can further master it in a way that it consumes less stamina the next time he uses it and doesn't leave deadly side effects when he depowers.

Goku said himself he hadn't mastered it!

As you can see episode 130, Goku's body can't handle it too much.

Therfore, don't call it was Mastered UI, just call it Completed UI!

Doesn't the mastering refer to having mastered the automatic defensive, offensive, and reactive parts of the technique?

Edit: I didn't see AKM's comment.

Just because his body can't handle it, that doesn't mean it isn't mastered. They don't even make mention if it is possible to train away, and Goku did far increase the form in power as well as lose a significant amount of stamina before hand.

Also, they've made guides saying he's mastered it, as well as saying he can fight without thinking.

Oh wait never mind misread his words. I thought he said if the writers said MUI was weaker than Beerus was than it is. So forget what I said.

I don't get why people call it anything other than just UI. We all know Goku uses Mastered Super Saiyan but it's not like we shorten it to MSSJ instead of SSJ.

I feel as though it's more like a lot of people have forgotten about FPSS/MSS/SSG4 instead.

To answer your question, a lot of people probably call it MUI because they want to differentiate it from the imperfect state. I'd figure that a vast majority of people don't know about the term Ultra Instinct Omen/Sign.

The official name for the imperfect state is UIO though. SSJ Blanco official name is just U.I

Yeah, but the name of the imperfect form was never referred to as UIO in the show. Both the imperfect and perfect states were simply called Ultra Instinct.

Unless you bothered to look it up, you probably wouldn't recognize the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back