• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just say MUI because it's a force of habit, and he did after all master it.

Again, just because he can't use it at will, that doesn't mean he hasn't mastered it.

Then why do the creators themselves say he's mastered it? XD

I edited it well before you wrote that. Also, I could ask you the same question for proof that they are wrong.

Goku didn't master the form he just achieve the full version of it for sometime but it proved to be too much for his body so no ge didn't master the form by any means. Also, the name of the forms doesn't matter really.

Well think about it guys what defines truly "mastering" a form it is when the user is in full control of it can turn it on and off on command without any drawbacks, goku hasn't reached that point yet he can only attain Complete Ultra Instinct (all or nothing) think of it like luffys 2nd gear where he could control it as well pre-timeskip

But as for the ultra instinct dodging portion of It he should really have that in his base form and then maybe turn on the offensive portion of it when he truly needs it (just like the kaioken!)

Yeah, the abbreviation MUI isn't the actual name of the form.

If anything, I would look at it like this,

False Super Saiyan ( I know it isn't canon) = Ultra Instinct Omen

Super Saiyan = Ultra Instinct

Mastered Super Saiyan = Hypothetical mastery of UI(Can utilize the form without drawbacks and at will)

Honestly, it's fine if you want to call it that. It really doesn't matter, but one should simply know that it isn't the proper name of the form.

I don't really care what people call it but MUI is fan name, it was created to separate it from UIO "which the show refer to as simply UI" the official name for the silver hair form is just UI and Goku didn't master the form by any means

Goku did the form for 2 min and his body exploded. It worse than SSJ back on Namek and that SSJ wasn't mastered by any means.

You can't compare it with ssj because its a different kind of form. He can master ui but also lose it randomly apparently. Wait for future movie or episodes to get explaination.

So the kids still haven't grown up but at least Bulma looks hot.

38825286 2021016144597853 4775487210579296256 n

One of the new characters listed for the secret figures that I mentioned before is now listed with Goku's height!

One of them is important enough to be overseas so it seems that Gogeta is going to be appearing.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
One of the new characters listed for the secret figures that I mentioned before is now listed with Goku's height!

One of them is important enough to be overseas so it seems that Gogeta is going to be appearing.
What are the chances that Goku will get a new form? I know its sounds rediculous but in every arc and movie he is getting a new form or some kind.

Beerus arc and movie= ssj god, Frieza arc and movie = ssj blue, U6 arc= kaioken, Zamasu= vegetto, Universal survival= Ultra instinct, Broly movie= ???

Guys remember when UI Goku (2nd time) vs Kefla? when Kefla asked if he stopped powering up he stops doing that and says "yes, thats enough for me" which meant that he was holding back (if he wanted he could had powered up more)

Pannaliciour said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
One of the new characters listed for the secret figures that I mentioned before is now listed with Goku's height! One of them is important enough to be overseas so it seems that Gogeta is going to be appearing.
What are the chances that Goku will get a new form? I know its sounds rediculous but in every arc and movie he is getting a new form or some kind.
UI figure said Son Goku new form when it was blank...

Peter1129 said:
https://youtu.be/eeWH5Z0Kv38So apparently Post-ToP Vegeta thinks Post-ToP Frieza is a threat. Low 2-C Frieza confirmed?
Its really hard to consider SSB Vegeta and SSB Goku low 2C without good feats. Especially when DB doesn't seem to consider the gap between 3A and low 2C. Even when MZ became IZ the others didn't note that he bacame way stronger than before. Its like before that he was low 2C.

Just thought of this now... Frieza seems to pull the strings in the movie. Glad he is used well. He seems like secondary antagonist or the mastermind behind Broly's rampage.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Its really hard to consider SSB Vegeta and SSB Goku low 2C without good feats. Especially when DB doesn't seem to consider the gap between 3A and low 2C. Even when MZ became IZ the others didn't note that he bacame way stronger than before. Its like before that he was low 2C.

Just thought of this now... Frieza seems to pull the strings in the movie. Glad he is used well. He seems like secondary antagonist or the mastermind behind Broly's rampage.
In all honesty they should had been Low 2-C since Goku Black arc....since apparently thay were already in high AP lvl in 3-A so i wouldnt see a problem w/ them being just that

BlackeJan said:
In all honesty they should had been Low 2-C since Goku Black arc....since apparently thay were already in high AP lvl in 3-A so i wouldnt see a problem w/ them being just that
I have seen other places that have since the Black Arc, SSR Goku Black, SSB Goku and Vegeta and MZ and Veggeto of course at low 2C because of Vegeta's feat of destroying the Time Chamber.

Wait why arent they then? if Vegeta destroyed the Time Chamber then it should count then. Not only that but again theyve been high in the 3-A AP lvl b4 the Goku Black arc so i dont see there being anything wrong w/ them already being Low 2-C

BlackeJan said:
Wait why arent they then? if Vegeta destroyed the Time Chamber then it should count then. Not only that but again theyve been high in the 3-A AP lvl b4 the Goku Black arc so i dont see there being anything wrong w/ them already being Low 2-C
I think here, the size of the chamber is considered at the size of Earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back