• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimenaltair said:
His Power and Speed increases as time goes on so god and akira knows what level of power he's at, his magma's DC is maybe Star to solar system level since Vegeta had to go regular ssj to not be affected by it.
hey wait

so magetta's power and speed increases with time???

Okay cool, so now I want the rest of the tourny to go like this-

Vegeta beats Magetta.
Cabba wrecks Vegeta.
Cabba then wrecks Goku.
Cabba has an awesome fight with Monaka but loses in the end.
Hit then one-shots Monaka.

God damn I'm not sure why but I freakin' love Cabba! he's probably my second favorite saiyan, my first being Future Trunks.

Pocket-Chu said:
Vegeta beats Magetta.
Cabba wrecks Vegeta.
Cabba then wrecks Goku.

God damn I'm not sure why but I freakin' love Cabba! he's probably my second favorite saiyan, my first being Future Trunks.
dude goku already lost

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Vegeta beats Magetta.
Cabba wrecks Vegeta.
Cabba then wrecks Goku.

dude goku already lost
I haven't watched the new episode yet but i have been informed by the people who have that Goku is indeed back in the tournament and will fight again after Vegeta.

I think now tournament arc is very predictable.Vegeta will have some BS excuse so cabba will defeat him as whis mentions that vegeta made some tactical mistake so he is most likely cannot go ssjgss.Hit will defeat monaka and Goku will return as he was knocked out illegally and wins the tournament for univeres 7.

My favourite Uni 6 fighter is Magetta.For some reason whenever I watch action fire is just......liiiiiiiiiiffffffffffeeeee'.

Oh,and I may or may not be a pyromaniac

The question is, is Monaka really as strong as people say or is there only one way for him to be as strong as Beerus, but they don't have that thing, or way with them.

Faisal Shourov said:
I have upgraded Magetta to tier 3, since we know Toriyama won't ever be using SSJ2 and SSJ3 again, and that Goku absorbed God Ki in SSJ form, Magetta deserves his current rating imo

There you go, first tier 3 character from Universe 6. This guy can solo DBZ with a sneeze
No Magetta can solo superman and The One Above All by breathing.He will then reveal he disowned Saitama because he was a disappointment.

Alexcar3000 wrote: Gokustrongerthansuperman wrote: I think magetta is powered by lava not ki.He could be first non-ki powered character in dragonball universe.

• cough* the androids

They were said to have limitless ki.I don't think they were battery powered.

Alexcar3000 wrote: Gokustrongerthansuperman wrote: I think magetta is powered by lava not ki.He could be first non-ki powered character in dragonball universe.*cough* the androids *cough*The Androids did run on Ki as a primary fuel which is why absorbing more into their own pool made themsleves stronger but they still had other sources of power. However. Magetta or "The Metal Men" seem to run on a combustion engine of sorts increase the pressure inside of him the hotter he gets which then in turn increases his output.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
No,they were stated to have limitless stamina not ki.Gohan stated that Androids dont have ki thats why they cant be sensed.
Besides Androids absorbs Ki and get more power they do all kind of ki moves like destructo disc,Generic Ki blasts ect.Meggata on the other hand drink lavas and spit lava alternative to generic ki blasts so I don't see him doing any ki moves.He could easily get stronger by simply drinking more lava so Maggeta is totally different to rest of the fighters in dragon ball verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back