• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather bed Goku than bedding Calulifa i don't know what you guys like about her 0_0

Kale is her base form is cute but Calulifa ? meh ....

Hit The Badass said:
Therefir said:
Hit The Badass wrote: If Hit could give Jiren more challenge than Goku SSbKK 20 + Spirit Bomb so that means Hit > GOKU >>>>>>vegeta.
Lol and he did. Are you trying to prove yourself wrong?
Wuot, Jiren struggled to stop spirit bomb, and goku ssj blue kaioken x10 could stay in the ring after Jiren push him, at the contrary of Hit... C:

If only Cabba, Kale and Caulifla destroyed the ground beneath Jiren while he was frozen. But no, Goku has to fight him again.

They can shoot from afar cant they, as long as they arent aiming for Jiren, And Jiren wasnt really able to use his barrier, like he was unable to use any of his other attacks

Ya mean like how Goku used a kanehameha that was repelled?

Also Jiren could just look at their attacks. That was still within his power.

This is a ASSUMPTION but I think Jiren is the son of the Clown GOD:

1)He obeys his GOD but never said master or his name. 2)He is strong, on par or above GOD. So its in his blood. 3) kinda in line with Toriyama (grand priest and Whiss)

The better question is why de clown wants Toppo to be GOD and not his son.

Its a assumption

Since when being GoD have anything to do with blood ? also clown god must banged very hot women giving how handsome jiren is

I like how Frieza hasnt turned golden (seriously) yet.

Also in the preview we can see Frieza beating Cabba.

Marcarita is like,the bad girl angel, but Vados is like the elder sister/teacher angel.

Im going for Vados seeing as we have seen more of her sass.

Downplayer Expectation:

DBS_animation.png

DBS_animation_3.png

Reality:

2017 10 07 2
1tho
Herewegoagain
Here we go again 2

I like how the whole world of void is shaking yet they are all composed and just casually standing on their feet even Krillin.

WilliamShadow said:
I like how the whole world of void is shaking yet they are all composed and just casually standing on their feet even Krillin.
This happens literally all the time in fiction. Planets / Solar Systems / Universes shake yet people don't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back