• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
My fav is Goku himself ~

Followed by Frieza of course i alwasy liked him
I always wanted to ask this. Why? What in the world is good about Goku's character.

He's simple and fun. He doesn't have to be very in depth to be liked. I really like Goku as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He's simple and fun. He doesn't have to be very in depth to be liked. I really like Goku as well.
Another reason I think a lot of people like him is what he stands for. He's all about breaking limits and never settling for where hes currently at, always pushing though and getting stronger. He doesn't really aim to surpass anyone but himself, and thats very inspiring to many people.

Goku is all about breaking limits? You are good at using words, but be honest. Remember how Whis said that if Goku finds out that Monaka is a fodder he would lose the will to train? It's because Goku cares only about surpassing others and if there is none to surpass or he simply thinks there is some he can't surpass than he limits himself on staying in form and that's all.

You realize that at the time, Whis nor Beers knew Goku as well as they do now? Not only that, at this point Whis wants Beerus the tell Goku the truth about Monaka. Goku is about breaking limits and fighting strong foes. That's always been a Goku thing.

Goku cares about surpassing others. I never said otherwise. I said that his main reason is to surpass others not to surpass "himself" as the other person said.

I never said Goku didn't care about surpassing others, he's just more focused on being the strongest he can be more than anything. If there was no one for him to surpass he'd still train.

He didn't really train a lot from buu saga to Beerus's apperenace considering Vegeta causally surpassed him for getting angry.

Thou, lets say goodbye to that discussion it's past midnight and i am not into this.

I liked Goku back in Z when I felt there were hidden layers to his character, but then Super came out an destroyed any fan theories I had about the "real Goku".

I know right but at least I think Hit forced Jiren to meditate so he can recover his strength.

Edit: Apparently Jiren went meditating becuase he doesn't see anybody else worth fighting in the tournament. Wow that is just way too cocky although he does have a reason to be cocky.

Did Hit show off anymore abilities? People are mentioning "Time Lock" or is that just his regular Time Skip?

RIP Hit.

At least you made Jiren do some effort.

The fight was pretty boring for most of the part. Can't believe a Hit episode can be meh. Great job Toei -_-

Well, to be fair to Hit, he's always been more skilled based than raw power. Sure, he's up there but he's deadly due to how he fights and what his abilities can do. At least, that's how he's always come off to me.

Problem was that he finally met someone who had him beat power and skill wise. Not too mention that Goku and Hit seem pretty even. Goku was also getting his butt handed to him by Jiren until he went Ultra Instinct. Hit just didn't have a similiar state to achieve...

Hit is one of the few characters that I actually like watch fighting in Super, and that's because he's haxed asf, at least compared to most of the cast.

Yep pretty much unless Kale somehow surpasses Hit in the second half of the tournament. Also is Hit going to get a High 3-A rating? Cause at this point that's all I want now.

What a shitty episode, and that ******* teletubbie is still there.

I thought it was a pretty good episode to be honest, nothing amazing compred to the last one, but the tension was there and there were interesting techniques

It's kind of standard procedure in Super that an awesome badass episode will be followed by a meh or subpar episode.

Also Im not sure on High 3-A Hit based on his perfomance against Jiren.

At best i would give him "At least 3-A likely High 3-A" due to the fact that he did make him use some of his power but not to the same level as Ultra Instinct Goku.

At least Hit made Jiren more work than Ssbkk20 Goku who got straight up trashed.

Also lol at Jiren going to meditation saying besides Goku and Hit, no one is ecen worth his time. Disrespecting 99.9% participants.

Yep too savage. Does this mean only Goku and Hit are High 3-A since they are the only one that Jiren thought was worth of his time?

I started a thread on this on Content Revision here .

Additionally, Jiren was stated to have power that transcends time itself.

Therefore, he is now the 4-D part of High 3-A or even Low 2-C.

It seems we are going to give Caulifilia and Kaletwo episodes back to back [ episodes 113 & 114 ] . Based on those, a few things : One , we haven't seen the fullest extent of the Beserker Transformation, and will be getting the truest extent of Kale's Beserker power. . I know most of you either hate or am iffy of Kale, but it definitely will be worth noting .I really want to see what she pulls...

@The 2nd Existential Seed

Personally I like Kale but I'm not to fond of Caulifla. I don't like the fact she was able to learn Super Saiyan 2 so easily making Goku and Gohan's years of training obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back