• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clown god was tearing his hair up when Goku fought jiren and in this episode he says it's disappoint no one could stand up to jiren, bruh .....

RIP Hit.

Did anyone else think for a second that Jiren was able to absorb attacks and then he got Time skip when hit immoblised him.

ZERO7772 said:
The clown god was tearing his hair up when Goku fought jiren and in this episode he says it's disappoint no one could stand up to jiren, bruh .....
It's dragonball logic. That why I say statements in dragonball shouldn't be taken seriously. Like @Ryu said before why in the world did Jiren save energy if he can just casually one shot each and every person.

Hit The Badass wrote: If Hit could give Jiren more challenge than Goku SSbKK 20 + Spirit Bomb so that means Hit > GOKU >>>>>>vegeta.

Interesting.....

Hahahahahaha

Ryukama said:
I'm not sure how likely that theory is, but I'd love the twist that U11 is cheating and Jiren's been borrowing energy from Belmod.
grand priest would know, bruh. He is like the closest thing to an omniscient being not called that guy who is outright omniscient.

So, is hit upgraded or no? Because he received the SSBx20 treatment.

Ryukama said:
I'm not sure how likely that theory is, but I'd love the twist that U11 is cheating and Jiren's been borrowing energy from Belmod.
I will hakai you through your monitor if this happens ):<

I prefer my theory that Jiren is a god of destruction of a universe that was erased by zeno, and he wants the super dragon balls to wish Zeno's death.

Therefir said:
I prefer my theory that Jiren is a god of destruction of a universe that was erased by zeno, and he wants the super dragon balls to wish Zeno's death.
Aaaaand nobody recognized him. Sure.

I seriously doubt he can wish Zeno's death, but restoration of the destroyed universe yes.

That said what could his wish be? I really wonder what's Jiren up to.

I wouldn't say Hit went out like a bitch, but Jiren certainly did make him look he was his bitch. And it greatly pains me to say that. Saw the way Hit was losing his composure the entire fight? And how desparate and irrational he seemed at the end? That was painful for me to watch. I just hope Hit doesn't get the Vegeta treatment from now on. Or worse, the Piccolo treatment.

As for Jiren, I have a love/hate view of him. I like him because he's strong and badass. But on the other hand, I feel like the hype is too much. He gives me Screwattack Superman vibes to where he's so hyped that he comes across as a gary stu. And it's a forced kind of hype where he's powerful simply because the show is telling you he's powerful.

PaChi2 said:
Therefir said:
Aaaaand nobody recognized him. Sure.
Maybe Zeno erased his universe long before the current gods of destruction meet him.

Jiren is arrogant thou. He should of eliminated Goku when he saw him, but instead he let him be.

It's basically Aizen vs Ichgio all over again.

WilliamShadow said:
Jiren is arrogant thou. He should of eliminated Goku when he saw him, but instead he let him be.
It's basically Aizen vs Ichgio all over again.
Blame the plot

Like seriously the plot is the same as Aizen vs Ichigo the only diffrence could be that Goku doesn't just stomp Jiren in their second battle.

Tbh, I dunno why Jiren is so confident. I mean, unless Im missing something, Dyspo and Toppo can go down if they fight Frieza/Kale/Vegeta/Gohan/Goku.

If they go down, Jiren needs to be the last one standing or U11 is doomed anyway.

Who would watch an arc in which one character just one shot everyone in 5 minutes including their favourite MC's.

I would.

I mean it's not matter of defeating everyone you can win just by surviving, your team is already low in number compare to everyone else, if Toppo and dyspo are out he will have to make sure to knock out everyone in the tournament

It just bullshit

WilliamShadow said:
Who would watch an arc in which one character just one shot everyone in 5 minutes including their favourite MC's.
I would.
>tfw Goku get the melodious treatment and get chopped in half by side character

Jiren is the strongest man alive ~

WilliamShadow said:
Last ep of the arc: Calulifa;The tingly like feeling.
Calulifa gets the tingly feeling in her ***** ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

There's really nobody of note on the field other than some hidden powers probably. They are milking the hell out of Ribrianne, and we're probably going to see a Vegeta vs Kale soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back