• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a sec....ANOTHER Goku downgrade thread!?!?! Too bad I could not comment but it seems it the same old argument being brought over and over again.

Who do you guys think is going to be eliminated next?

I think Califa, Kale and likely one of the Pride Tropper's

@Byakuya I meant the one that appeared recently and was closed because they were the same old argument being brought and debunked.

I feel as if the Narrator is going to say something about Kale's power in episode 101 that's going to ascend those who hate her power in episode 100 to become the " The embodiment of Higher-Dimensional Rage " .

I have one quastion : i may missed some stuff on the time line but why Goku's age is 46-49 ? wasn't bulam 38 in BoG ? correct if i am wrong but the whole events in DBS happened withhin the time of 1 year no ? Goku spended 8 years in the relam of the deads and 4 years in the TH so he's physically 4 years younger than his mental age but Gohan is like 23 in U6 saga

This is mess, there years between BoG and U6 saga ? but the freaking kids never age "Trunks and goten "

As for ZERO's question, I am unsure.

But... Exactly how strong is Kale currently ( because I feel like they are going to do something crazy in episode 101 concerning the Narrator explaining how powerful she is ) ? I'm planning on making an DBF fight with her against God Broly.

If God Broly curbstomps SSJB Goku the same way Kale did then sure a Broly vs Kale fight might be possible.

It also matter A LOT whether this is movie SSB or anime SSB. IF it's the movie version ( which is more likely as they recognize Broly ) , they are only a higher form of 4-A with the transformation. If its anime ( which I heavily doubt due to them not recognizing Broly... ) ... Its a complete curbstomp.

Did anyone else realize that although the GoD's when fighting near-FP would have difficulty destroying the reinforced Super Katchin ( due to the Grand Priest's words ) , Kale does it with JUST her voice & powering up.

Kale is probably reaching the GoD's level but not quite. Considering all the hype surrounding the character stronger than the GoD's it's no surprise the characters are getting closer to the level of the GoD's.

If Kale's feat is taken at face value, she is more or less comparable to the GoD's, but obviously would be defeated , at least in terms of having a far greater experience and stratagems . It's insane how small the gap is closing between the Top Tiers & God Tiers.

I know it has nothing to do with the topic but I felt like telling it (also I know we shouldn't take this seriously). In ep 30 (I rewatched eps started from U6 vs U7 tournament), Goku and Krillin were able to hear the narrator's voice and replied to what he said.

If we took that seriously, what would it mean? Would it be a form of Toon force or something?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
If Kale's feat is taken at face value, she is more or less comparable to the GoD's, but obviously would be defeated , at least in terms of having a far greater experience and stratagems . It's insane how small the gap is closing between the Top Tiers & God Tiers.

You mean the High Tiers and the Top Tiers. God Tier is where Zeno and Fusion Zamasu sit at.

Jeune fou said:
I know it has nothing to do with the topic but I felt like telling it (also I know we shouldn't take this seriously). In ep 30 (I rewatched eps started from U6 vs U7 tournament), Goku and Krillin were able to hear the narrator's voice and replied to what he said.
If we took that seriously, what would it mean? Would it be a form of Toon force or something?

I would consider it breaking the forth wall, or fictional awareness, depending on the context. I might have to see it for my self because I don't remember this.

YES ! i meant that. Sorry for any confusion that caused. I believe with a passion Kale is on the level of the GoD's, but would lose to most, if not all of them due to experience and strategems.

At first i thought this picture represented her being on the team.That has since been debunked , since she appeared in U6 , However I actually, legitimately feel now... this shows how powerful these characters are in retrospect to each other , and compares Kale's Beserker power in comparison to U11 :
Toppo - Fought Super Saiyan Blue Goku and was going to force him to surpass his limits, aka: Kaio-Ken Times One to Ten

General : Apparently fights 17 in the next episode. If this is legitimate, it would make 17 equal if not stronger to current Goku with Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken Times Ten IMO .

Kale - Worries Toppo and is the only character Jiren bothered to take on and defeat . Only weaker than Jiren , destroyed Super Katchin with an unearthly scream that the GoD's would have trouble with near FP or FP destroying, showing she is at least comparable to the GoD's .

Jiren - Obvious reasons. Curbed Beserker Kale.

Anyone against this ?

Well i still doubt Kale is AS strong as the GoD's but is still pretty damn close. Reason being is because i really doubt Jiren could one-shot a GoD which would essentially make him as strong as Whis IMO.

Also LOL i thought Kale in that scene was Android 17!!

If Jiren is the mortal that surpasses the GoD's... it would make the most sense for Kale to be that strong . The evidence with teh Super Katchin tells me she is that close, and i have a very sneaking & powerful inution they may confirm this fact in episode 101 . How they do it... I am unsure .More than likely the Narrator will explain how powerful Kale is... Which will confirm something i have been thinking about eversince her first debut ...

And... Really Julian ? 17 looks NOTHING like her. Look at the ponytail ... XD

Anyways .. We don't know for sure HOW much stronger Whis is than Beerus. Whis can casually one-shot him sure, but we don't know how well he can do against someone who pretty much did the exact same thing. I am pretty sure Whis would still be far stronger than Jiren regardless, as they seem to be in a league of their own.

Kale being at least as strong as the GoD's isn't something that is impossible for Dragon Ball's standards. The higher-power in one arc have been surpassed in a new arc :

- Kami was surpassed by Goku

- Goku surpassed by Raditz

- Raditz surpassed by Child Gohan

- Child Gohan surpassed by Nappa

- Nappa surpassed by Goku

- Vegeta surpassing Kaio-Ken Goku

- Ape Gohan surpassing Ape Vegeta

- Vegeta surpassed by Recomme

- Recoome surpassed by Goku

- Vegeta surpassed by Frieza

- Goku surpassed by the Kaio-Shins as an Super Saiyajin

-Frieza surpassed by Super Saiyan

- Kaioshins surpassed Frieza, but weaker than Super Saiyans

- Super Saiyan surpassed by Androids

- Androids surpassed by SS2 Gohan

- SS2 Gohan surpassed or equaled to Dabura

- Dabura surpassed by Buu

- Fat Buu surpassed by SSJ3 Goku

- SSJ3 Goku Surpassed by Gotenks

- Gotenks surpassed by Super Buu

- Super Buu surpassed by Ultimate Gohan

- Ultimate Gohan surpassed by Extremely Suppressed Beerus

- Extremely Suppressed Beerus surpassed by SSG

- SSG is usurped by Goku's Base and other transformations in RoF

- Goku's Base matched by Final Form Frieza

- Frieza surpassing Blue

- Hit equal SSBKK

- Goku's SSB surpassed Hit

- Goku's SSB is surpassed by Arale

- Goku's SSB / Vegeta's SSB surpassed by Goku Black's Base

- Goku Black's SSR was said to be the strongest at the time sans Beerus level opponents , surpassing Kaio-Ken times Ten Goku

- Zamasu surpassing Goku Black

- Vegito surpassing Merged Zamasu, or at least comparable ( They are basically equals )

- The GoD's was surpassed by a mortal

- The Grand Priest is as strong as the other 5 members of the strongest in the multiverse, in which is implied don't belong to other gods.

Etc.Etc. Do you understand how much of a trend Dragon Ball has made by surpassing the former limits in power ? Hence the title of the opening : "Limit Breaker"

I firmly believe the GoD's are going to be surpassed by 3 people this arc .

I just thought about something. When Trio De Dangers used their Triangle Dangers Beam, that would've been a perfect time to have Tien use Shin Kikoho to fight them back, but no, waste SSB on fodder \(-_-)/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back