• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally watched the lastest episode and while I found it entertaining I had only one real problem... The garbage reason they gave us to why Toppa and Jiren didn't immediately thrash Goku. We just saw Toppa jump in and Justice Flash Goku away, Goku still let his gaurd down on the other Pride Tropper member (lol, how many times will Goku let his gaurd down), Jiren is much more powerful than Toppa who can fight Blue Goku. Toppa just says "let the other five take him while we keep are stamina"... Really! That's the reason you let him go?

Jiren didn't do anything the hole tournament but one shot Kale and Toppa didn't seem tierd at all. I know they wanted to show of the other Pride Troppers and I got to admit I like that especially the girl who can make those OP Dimensions but come on that reason is weak. Yes Jiren and Goku are suppose to be the ultimate, end battle but still they could have came up with something else other than "saving are stamina" unless Jiren's weaknesses is his stamina but who knows.

Other then that the episode was good and I can't wait to see those magic girls from universe 2 in action, we might get some cool new Hax (maybe).

ZERO7772 said:
Goku : i will let you go for now becasue in the future you will get much stronger
>Will get erased once losing this torment

Bruh .......
This could be foreshadowing that Goku plans on using the Super Dragon Balls to wish back everyone when he wins.

Either that or he's just an idiot. That's very, very likely as well...

He will need to get Zeno to agree on this because the tournament is to erase the universes because Zeno believes there are to many so what's stopping him from just destroying them again?.

While I doubt the universes will stay erased it wouldn't makes sense for them to let Goku to just wish them back.

They are hyping these characters just to taste the delicious tears once Zen'o unleashes the Ctrl+Del at their universes.

Then Goku will try to use the Super Dragon Balls and Grand Priest will be like "Yeah, no.", slapping Goku as well. Frieza will take the opportunity and wish to become stronger than Zen'o - somehow that will be granted due to DBS scalling and Frieza will rekt them all taking his place back as the main antagonist. Grand Priest will reveal that he was also a villain all along and might join Frieza as the other final boss.

Calling it now.

FateAlbane. Something big and terrible is supposed to happen towards the end of the tournament, so Goku might not even reach the Super Dragon Balls........

I feel like Zen'ō really doesn't care about whether the universes are destroyed or not and Grand Priest is just using him as a scapegoat.

What I think would be cool to happen is Goku wishes the universes back and Grand Priest gets extremely triggered revealing his true motives. Zen'ō then puts Grand Priest in his place, but Future Zen'ō agrees with Grand Priest that the universes need to be destroyed after seeing what happened with Zamasu. Which makes him fight Present Zen'ō.

@Dark @Ryu I legit think Grand Priest and the Angels - maybe with some exceptions - are scheming something against Zen'o and the Universes.

The reaction of the Angel of the 9th Universe was as suspicious as it gets and many of the other angels really don't seem to care at all about any of their respective universes, despite how long they've been around.

It woud be cool if Future Zen'o decided to go against Present Zen'o, too.

Well if you read the Toei bios, it says that Mojito hates his GoD and Kaioshin. That could simply be why he was smiling, rather than some big conspiracy.

Mmm-hmm, that makes sense... I dunno. It's hard for me to tell when Marcarita, Vados and even Whis are also like "Haha, sucks to be you." to the others. ovo Some concern would be appreciated. lol

If Goku does wish back the universes, this will likely upgrade Super Shenron to 2-C. Being able to recreate 7 universes + their afterlives. ovo

Ryukama said:
If Goku does wish back the universes, this will likely upgrade Super Shenron to 2-C. Being able to recreate 7 universes + their afterlives. ovo
Just imagine how OP Zarama must be too create a Shenron like that if he is able to recreate the Universes.

Lol yeah. I hope we actually get to see Zarama some day. Despite being such an interesting and talked about character, it seems like he's been dropped entirely.

So is Android 18 getting a Upgrade later? going the be new episode, she seems to be at least stronger than Current Base Goku. I believe this would place her at least on the Mid-High Tier since base Goku and Vegeta were shown as much stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks.

@Tsubasa16 We will discuss all that at the end of the tounament, anything can happen in these next episodes.

And the Saiyan Beyond God concept apparently is still a thing even though Goku never uses God Ki in his base form and only retained the raw strength of the Super Saiyan God and it's red blaze...

SinisterofRAGE said:
And Goku's regular forms are all at the same level as they were in the Buu Saga....
Without the universal feats, the immense gap in 4-B signifies that no one goes to the next tier without a feat putting them there. But again, what Dragon is gonna repeat for the next 6 months: That will be discussed Post-Tournament of Power.

Well Base Goku will very likely scale to 3-B+ and anyone who scales to him in Base will probably be 3-B+.

However like Dragon said:That will be discussed Post-Tournament of Power.

Tsubasa16 said:
So is Android 18 getting a Upgrade later? going the be new episode, she seems to be at least stronger than Current Base Goku.
For now no, also Matthew sees that as an outlier since she trained a little in the Saga's.

I don't think you guys should be so quick to call outlier all the time, just try and take the series as it's presented. If you're referring to when 18 was able to tank Tupper's attack and lift him that doesn't mean much since he wasn't getting heavier as opposed to when he was on Goku

I think this was discussed earlier but I'm sure Goku not harming the guy made of iron is solid PIS now, considering he punched his way out from being buried under multiple layers of kachi katchin. Hmmmm....the possibilities.

-eye emoji-

Theories I have though:

1. It sucks that we don't have anymore grand titles as of Z. There was Grand Kai, and a Grand Supreme Kai that was killed by Buu. Imagine if we had a Grand Hakaishin? We do have a Grand Priest after all. What if both Zenos fuse and become Grand Zeno ?

2. They're pumping out Broly transformations for Kale before she gets erased. I can see Caulifla getting SS3 though.

3. U11 or U4 is next.

I said U9 -______________- I need sleep

Unite My Rice said:
I think this was discussed earlier but I'm sure Goku not harming the guy made of iron is solid PIS now, considering he punched his way out from being buried under multiple layers of kachi katchin. Hmmmm....the possibilities.
-eye emoji-

Theories I have though:

1. It sucks that we don't have anymore grand titles as of Z. There was Grand Kai, and a Grand Supreme Kai that was killed by Buu. Imagine if we had a Grand Hakaishin? We do have a Grand Priest after all. What if both Zenos fuse and become Grand Zeno ?

2. They're pumping out Broly transformations for Kale before she gets erased. I can see Caulifla getting SS3 though.

3. U11 or U9 is next.
Zeno Budokai tenkachi 3 ;)

Caulifla SSJ3 is possible for me and this will be Cool

and Congrat, you're calc member!

She's growing on me and she should be getting some zenkais soon so it's possible. If she goes blue at all I'll be going super saiyan myself.

That Zeno is too OP lol and yeah, thanks :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back