• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadicalMrR said:
@Dark There is a guy with a kamikaze attack in U4, Yamcha doesnt stand a chance.
Don't tell @Blue that. ovo

Also @Darkinx I haven't seen anything on Herms's Twitter about any of this stuff. Did he discuss this on Kanzenshuu or something?

Yeah that site is pretty reliable, it was the place that said Freiza was coming back.

Also "Goku and the others leave for the tournament with an incomplete team ... There, a person appears."

Monaka or Yamcha?

OMG we're gonna drag this even further , seriously tho gohan is leader by name only

i don't know why i had my hopes up for frieza =_______=

Ryukama said:
RadicalMrR said:
@Dark There is a guy with a kamikaze attack in U4, Yamcha doesnt stand a chance.
Don't tell @Blue that. ovo
Also @Darkinx I haven't seen anything on Herms's Twitter about any of this stuff. Did he discuss this on Kanzenshuu or something?
I had discussed this stuff on PM, they posted the megathread a few minutes ago (Some details I wrote were wrong though. I updated my post)

Two things :

1. 1: What is the possibility of Uub being the mortal Whis was talking about in episode 93 ? He was said by Dende to have a lot of potential before ... Sorry if the idea is stupid.
  1. 2: How did Golden Frieza get stronger than before ? He was trapped in hell for quite a bit of time, implied to be since RoF saga .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Two things :
  1. 1: What is the possibility of Uub being the mortal Whis was talking about in episode 93 ? He was said by Dende to have a lot of potential before ... Sorry if the idea is stupid.
  1. 2: How did Golden Frieza get stronger than before ? He was trapped in hell for quite a bit of time, implied to be since RoF saga .
Freeza can just power up to get stronger, like everyone does

Two things :
1) Uub is like 6 years old now

2) He's Kid buu reincarnated. He's not as strong as Kid in the first place, and even if he were, that'd be his maximum. He's still a human. No way he's god level

Two things :
Almost none, it doesn't make sense for Whis to answer Goku's question of "if they're going to have an easy win" by saying there's a mortal stronger than a GoD that would live in the same universe as them. If it was Uub that was stronger than a GoD then it would've actually been an easy win.

What if Whis was speaking pre-retroactively, and was referring to Frieza's future son?

oVo

Nah the mortal is clearly Yamcha. I mean cmon did you not see how he one shot Golden Frieza in the above panel???

Yamcha>>>>>>>>>>OP GoD>>>>>>>Beerus.

Yamcha can beat Beerus who is High 1-A because of his Plotpotence.

Yamcha is above the Plot and can do whatever he wants such as defeat Golden Frieza even though he is a measly 5-A fodder.

Therefore Yamcha via Meta-Plotpotence>>>>>>>Beerus via Plotpotence>>>>>>>Para Para Brothers via Swagpotence

I love Trunks man lmao and if is he they could recreate the scene from Dbz when Trunks killed Freeza =D ( or at least throwing freeza out lols)

I really just hope it's not Yamcha. The hype being built up wondering who it is, just for it to turn out to be Yamcha, would be highly disappointing. And the funny thing is, I actually do like Yamcha. But if he were to be one of the ten warriors, then I would have preferred this whole ordeal with Buu and Frieza never happened, and he was established as a team member from the start. Him being "the surprise member" is what I really wouldn't like. I wouldn't have mind him being a member otherwise. I'll take Cell, Future Trunks, Arale, or even a brand new character. All those would be a nice surprise.

With all that said, I'm not mad at the idea of Frieza betraying U7 to join U4. I think that creates potential for a lot of drama and conflict in the series. I can see this as a set up for future arcs. I just want him to be replaced by someone at least a little interesting.

Also, I don't really want it to be Uub either. I kinda just never liked him that much.

Edit: I just had a thought. What if the surpise fighter is Android 16? I mean, shouldn't he have been revived when Cell's victims were wished back? At first I was thinking that maybe full robots can't be revived, but Android 8 was resurrected after Buu blew up Earth. So 16 is almost certainly alive somewhere.

Shock97 said:
Frieza will be getting in ALOT of killing.
Due to this and Grand Priest statement, it is reasonable for Hit to use his assassination tecniques in order to make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back