• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to Whis there guys on par with the gods in the tournament and Beerus isn't the strongest god

Totally what I feared. The opposite of what I said, but is nice to know that I wasn't that far from the predictable tv tropes.

RadicalMrR said:
I made Kale her profile.
Fix the LSSJ text on the table. Cabba said it was just her Super Saiyan form. Broly isn't cannon and neither is LSSJ.

Edit: You forgot the keys: Base | Super Saiyan

I think Kale and Caulifla are lesbians. At this point I have no clue who's idea this was. Toei likes to make money but im not sure how profidable this decision is. Toriyama flat out avoids writing romance much less a lesbian one since simplicity is his best friend.

@AppleLord Ill fix it.

So caulifla learns super saiyan, using the tingly feeling in her back, and then minutes later instantly already knows how to go ssj 2 ( ÔÜå _ ÔÜå )? Dbs just loves dishing out upgrades, seriously caulifla's potential is ridiculous, give her some time to train with whis or more like the angel of her universe, and she will probably be on par if not above goku and vegita. I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled a trunks in tournament and got ssj rage.

I think Kale secretly likes Cabba, she calm down the moment Caulifla told her that she didn't like him, and was blushing when he was insulting her to the verge of crying.

It seems Jiren might be stronger than any GoD.

Whis: There is a universe where lives a mortal even a God of Destruction cant defeat.

Also it appears Bermothd might be stronger than Beerus

Whis: That universes GoD is stronger than Beerus.

We don't know anything about who Whis was referring to, besides that he can't be from Universe 2. Saying is Jiren (while very likely) is just an assumption right now.

Jiren being stronger than all of the GoDs is especially an assumption.

Whis doesnt say its him but with all the hype around Jiren its hard to imagine it being anyone else.

@Blue Id be lying if I said that something like that would never happen but this is DBS were talking about.

Especially considering that Toppo who is supposedly much weaker than Jiren is a candidate for God of Destruction.

One thing that's super interesting with Whis's statement is the possibility that Goku would finally surpass Beerus.

I kinda like Beerus to remain that magic dragon (no pun intended) for Goku to chase that always inspires him to get better. Along with DB having a consistent hierarchy. But I wouldn't mind that happening, as long as he doesn't start beating Whis, Daishinkan or especially Zen'ō.

You know what I think? Universe 9 will be a dark horse, they'll do better than expected. OVO

@Blue Ya got close but since you didnt include a off the wall transformation it fell just short.

@Ryukama Yeah if he is ever going to surpass the GoD's it should close to the end of the series. I'd rather have that than Goku suddenly beating and surpassing all the Gods Sun Wukong style.

@Super Saiyan God Julian Personally if Goku ever surpasses Beerus, I'd want that to be what they end the series off with. And Goku should never reach Whis or anyone above him. But this idea of Goku possibly becoming stronger than Beerus in the tournament certainly is interesting.

Also I remember when a lot of people were complaining that we rated Soul Zamasu as stronger than Beerus. This idea of mortals that surpass him and other GoDs make this a bit more reasonable now :p

I don't know why people had a problem with Immortal Soul Zamasu's rating. He was already reaching a level above the understanding of the Gods and Zamasu Merging with the Universe and Zeno destroying the World are the highest end feats DBS has ever had beyond even that of SSG Goku and Beerus.

I'm good with Goku surpassing Beerus. He is a medicore and boring character anyways and it beats Z style to have a unreachable goal like Beerus.

Even if he surpasses Beerus, DBS will still have the "unreachable goal" aspect with the Angels and Zeno. I'm honestly fine with this. Sure, it's a bit against Z's formula, but that's why I find it to be such a fresh element to the franchize. And as I've expressed a few times before, I really don't want Goku to surpass Beerus.

Reminder that Goku technically was never the strongest character at the end of Z or GT (not counting possible 100 year timeskip) He didn't break each limit put in front of him there either. ovo

But yeah I agree entirely with MeleeniumRXJ on the Goku vs Beerus thing.

Also

"I have a feeling Toei will pull a bait and switch and it won't be Jiren."

Imagine if Toei teases us entirely and doesn't have that dude compete lol

@AquaWaifu She did it briefly to deflect one of kale's blast which was gonna obviously kill cabbe, her hair got spikier and she had blue lightning, clearly ssj2

Off topic, but you gotta love how Android 17 training himself in a park is far, far more effective than Whis training gods in RoSaT lol

Whis needs to step his coaching game up, and 17 needs to be giving people his program.

Ryukama said:
We don't know anything about who Whis was referring to, besides that he can't be from Universe 2. Saying is Jiren (while very likely) is just an assumption right now.
Jiren being stronger than all of the GoDs is especially an assumption.
Why not Universe 2?

By the way, if Jiren is really stronger than Vermouth, who is stronger than Beerus.. How the heck is goku going to fight against him in 1.5 hours? Unless he gets a non-sense power-up.

Why not Universe 2?

Because Whis and Beerus used male pronouns to refer to that universe's God of Destruction. Universe 2 has a female God of Destruction and she's the only female GoD.

By the way, if Jiren is really stronger than Vermouth, who is stronger than Beerus.. How the heck is goku going to fight against him in 1.5 hours? Unless he gets a non-sense power-up.
Everyone's been getting non-sense power-ups in Dragon Ball Super. Goku's would be one of the less ridiculous ones all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back