• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at Carol's page she's outright weaker then 18 normally and outright stronger then 18 in that Binary form.

Though they will most likely have Carol in her normal form somehow take hits from 18, make her absorb some energy and become Binary then just destroy 18.

That's literally how I expect the fight to go. They will start off with Island level Carol, have her somehow take energy blasts for 18, have her go Binary and then BOOM!!!! 18 is dead.

How long has carol had the binary form? Did she like have it as long as Thor did when he got a piece of the Odin force?

Huesito88 said:
How long has carol had the binary form? Did she like have it as long as Thor did when he got a piece of the Odin force?
She was Binary for years in the 80s - 90s, I think, and also regains the power every now and then.

Vegan Gains said:
They said the basics, mechanically enhanced by Gero, how she's a cyborg not android, how her real name is Lazuli,and how she fodderized Vegeta.
Of course. That's how it always goes, the basics that honestly tell you nothing of the capablities followed by an encycopedia dump and precise feats for whomever the challenger is XD

Spoilers for ep. 94 are out it looks like sidra is going to hire assassins to take down frieza before he can enter the tournament i am thinking how does sidra knows frieza and in other news we are going to get ssj4 costume for Cac in xenoverse 2

Ssr4vegito said:
Spoilers for ep. 94 are out it looks like sidra is going to hire assassins to take down frieza before he can enter the tournament i am thinking how does sidra knows frieza and in other news we are going to get ssj4 costume for Cac in xenoverse 2
All of them? Cause i really want vegeta's ....

Sad we didn't get Hit's costume. DLC 4 will only have 2 costumes, SSJ 4 Goku's and possibly Merged Zamasu's costume.

Dude I would hate to be the guys who are gonna have to work on the next DB game. Every game has to put some of the new characters from Super in it since they are usually being hyped at the time of the games development but when u consider that this arc will introduce like 80+ characters its gonna such a hassle to decide who to cut out and who to let in.

In: Jiren, Sailor Moon, Bergamo, Saiyan Gals.

Out: everyone including Krillin.

(Im joking)

I suddenly realize that "Super" is messing around with what made "Z" awesome. Lame transformations, we don't even know how they acquired SSGSS. Battles aren't as good as Dragon Ball Z. Only worthy villian was Zamasu. I enjoy that arc. I like Hit too, but he has nothing to hold his own story. Maybe I'm complaining because his appearances are short. This is my own opinion, but I can't see "Super" living up to "Z" hype. As you can gather from my opinion, I don't care about feats as a viewer. Don't say "Super" is awesome or better because we now have Universal level characters and hax. I would careless about that. The fights aren't just the same. The series is not the same, and I'm sad.

@FTW395 I was on denial mode. Hoping it never came to that, but Caulifla reaching SS1 and SS2 in two episodes is not only an insult to Gohan, but to Super Saiyan in general. I could careless about her gender. I don't like this.

Well that's a bit unreasonable seeing how Goten/Trunks who are probably even younger reached SS1 just as easily. To be fair I'm glad they gave Caulifa SS2 , because I've always wondered how a fight between a SS2 and a LSSJ would be. And her reaching SS2 makes it less of a stretch to have her be able to compete in the TOP.

That's another reason I don't like, BS power-ups because they set a short timeframe. I always assume Goten and Trunks had an excuse of their fathers already been SS1 before they were born. We don't know anything about Caulifla, except for her brother. And achieving SS2 in the same day/hours that she achieve SS1 is an insult. Just my opinion. Gohan was at least reasonable, achieving SS2 a couple of days after SS1 through the need of a cause. The episode hasn't come out yet, I can't judge it. But for now I hope the transformation is triggered by something, and not the "Hey, Cabba. Did you knew if you press this energy further your power can go even beyond." trope. It will help if Kale hulks out on both of them, and is about to kill Cabba and she needs to save him because she deeply feels something for him. We already knew that they know each other. I'll take anything besides that tv trope.

1) Beerus and Frieza: Well Dragon Ball Super enstablished that Frieza knew from his father about Majin Buu and Beerus, who commanded him to destroy planet vegeta while before it was believed before that it was mainly because Frieza was considering the potential of the saiyans and was scared that one day a super saiyan from the tale awakened and challenged him.

2) Future Trunks in Super: Future Trunks, who through the Android Saga changed and developed through the events and his Post RoSaT appearance confirmed that and saved his Future from the Androids thanks to his esperiences in the present. In Super Future Trunks he is reintroduced even in the flashback with blue hair (While Present Trunks has purple) with his start Android Arc appearance and has PTSD from Black despise facing and surviving worst situations from Perfect Cell without any damage to his mind. Future Trunks was considered to Future Gohan and Future Bulma to be the symbol of hope of the future, which would have protected even at the cost of his life ends up to move into a different timeline in a planet where there is another version of himself because he failed and his own was destroyed by Zen'o. Lastly we don't know how he learned some attacks from Goku and Vegeta and him slicing Mutated Fusion Zamasu was an asspull.

3) The potara: In the Buu Saga it was said by Elder Kai that one fused the two would have never defused, but that was connected from the kais, who can defuse through Polunga and not for the saiyans and other races to justify why they defused inside Majin Buu and defuse them against Merged Zamasu.

4) The purpose of Gohan: Gohan, who's dream was to have a job had to interrupt his studies in order to train because the earth was in danger and his help was always needed. Now he wants to train to be a fighter because he wants to fight and not because to protect the planet.

5) Caulifla going from Base to SS1 and SS2 in some instants: Goten and Trunks first transformed off-screen because they were trained by characters who became SS like Gohan and the fact they the sons of them, through Future Trunks was trained by SS Future Gohan and transformed as a teenager because the latter was killed. Gohan transformed because Frieza killed Krillin and nearly killed Piccolo and was going to kill Gohan. Vegeta transformed because he was frustrated and obsessed because Trunks and Goku were SS and he was not to the point to realize that everything was under his control and forgot this obsession and the power came through a need not a desire. Gohan needed to become SS2 after all the things Cell did to him. Kabba transformed because Vegeta threatened him to destroy his planet and the people he cared about. Now we have Caulifla, who instantly transforms the first time from Base to SS2 because she has energy particles on her back (Emulating Cabba) not because training, not because of rage or a need but because she can. Kale instantly went or will transform to LSS to reference Broly transforming instantly too in that form.

6) Frieza joins the team: Goku (Who could have asked to Yamcha) is excited to recruit Frieza (After all the things he have done to him), but he is Tyrant, who wants only to rule everything and only caring from himself (He does not care for his weaker heinchman). Frieza wiped out two races (The saiyans and the namekians-ranging from childrens to adults) and planned to to exterminate most of the humans and Goku's friends to bait him. Frieza returned the first time in Super with only thing in his mind is to kill Goku and he stated to despise him in every way because he nearly killed him and ruined his plans. Frieza joining him to save the universe which he despises the most because of the saiyans and would be happy to be destroyed is strange. If Frieza goal is to be resurrected again (Through he is a guy, who would backstab Goku) then he will become a threat for the heroes again, which would lead for them to deal with him again unless Beerus prevents that.

Like that is gonna happen. Frieza will request for his revival on episode 93 in exchange for his help. He won't be in the tournament with the halo. In episode 94 Goku will visit Frieza again, and going by the tittle "resurrection of the emperor" you can guess what's gonna happen.

AppleLord said:
Like that is gonna happen. Frieza will request for his revival on episode 93 in exchange for his help. He won't be in the tournament with the halo. In episode 94 Goku will visit Frieza again, and going by the tittle "resurrection of the emperor" you can guess what's gonna happen.
Man this makes me realize how much better this would've been if the ROF arc was never a thing, but I guess it wouldn't make sense for Goku to ask Frieza if he wasn't this powerful. I guess the ROF arc was necesarry for Frieza being a candidate. Though on the other hand Goku asked Krillen, Tien and Master Roshi who are possibly still weaker than what Frieza was during the Namek Saga.

I can almost guarantee you Freiza will not be revived again. He will either leave an offspring or give Frost the secret to his golden form.

It can't be Kuriza, he comes from space and his already a member of Frieza's army. They can still change his backstory.

Whis straight up said there are guys on par with GoDs in the tournament and Beerus admitted he wasnt the strongest GoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back