• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drawings are good, but the Manga is also rushed because is extremely behind the Anime, so the toyotaro is trying to reach to current arc as quick as possible.

Maybe the gab between Mid-High Tier and High Tier is simply smaller than we think. I mean it goes from solar system level to universe level. The gap is astronomical. It basically means the multiplier for SSJ Blue is around 100 decillion which I find hard to believe in it of it self.

I don't think Toei or Akira Toriyama sees the gap between the High Tiers and the Mid-High Tiers as that large.

We have to remember the tiers these characters are in is something we, as fans, establish. We can't expect Toei to follow it.

Hit The Badass said:
Tbh, Toyataro is doing a terrible work at manga.
The villains are shown terrible. No suspense or tension. Everyone's like 'oh he is strong let's turn SSB and stomp them'.

The fights are boring and lame.

DbS manga is a garbage tier even compared to modern day shonen.
Its supposed to basically be a summarized version. The fights are much more logical in terms of power scaling as well.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Maybe the gab between Mid-High Tier and High Tier is simply smaller than we think. I mean it goes from solar system level to universe level. The gap is astronomical. It basically means the multiplier for SSJ Blue is around 100 decillion which I find hard to believe in it of it self.
I don't think Toei or Akira Toriyama sees the gap between the High Tiers and the Mid-High Tiers as that large.

We have to remember the tiers these characters are in is something we, as fans, establish. We can't expect Toei to follow it.
I agree that the tiers have absolutely no bearing outside this wiki or OBD, however powerscaling is still valid and keeping it stable is part of writing. It would be bad if Yamcha knocks out Beerus in a serious fight. Every show has its established hierarchy of power

How did Goku knew about Android 17 in GT if he never met him? Gt been canon isn't out of the picture Where you have Whis taking babies out of people.

So a fusion of two Android 17 is vastly stronger than Cell, who absorbed 17 and 18, all of which according to the writers is inferior to the current 17, who trained by working as a park ranger.

Was that confirmed? Or only fan wished from the differences that makes it none canon for now. If they are fix by the end of Super, its canon.

I have the impression that in the battle royal, everyone will be 3-A to make them fight eachother.

AppleLord said:
Was that confirmed? Or only fan wished from the differences that makes it none canon for now. If they are fix by the end of Super, its canon.
GT is non canon for several reasons, the main one is Kibitoshin being defused.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Ranged the shit out of a park for 13 years
>Serves as good enough training to go from Star level to Universe level

******* amazing.
Ironic part is that it makes more sense than Frieza's 4 months XD

Dark649 said:
AppleLord said:
GT is non canon for several reasons, the main one is Kibitoshin being defused.
Like I said fan wished, not officially confirmed.

Anyone wanna talk about Dyspo, the Subsonic speed warrior, Toei loves inconsistency.

17 could be way better then humans. when it comes to training Since he has way more stamina , therefore he can push himself a lot more then a human could. Though this is speculation.

That's what you need to be any level in Dragon Ball. Trainings have never been consistent. They make you as strong as the plot needs.

Depends on how he can match ssjb goku. Causes if they don't say anything like he trained and his training is better then morals causes he has more stamina and can push himself more etc etc then no 3-a 17. Though it also could be goku just holding back either way we must wait until the next episode since we can't Judge an episode on it's preview.

Matthew Schroeder said:
SSB Goku was clearly struggling in the PV.
A preview says literally nothing, also we can assume Goku is just simply holding back. Upgrading every run off the mill character to 3-A just because he can "match" up to SSB Goku sounds dumb.

On hand point for the sake of consistency and logic I hope SSB Goku is restraining himself. But on the other hand I hope he isn't since Universe level 17 sounds really cool lol

FTW395 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
SSB Goku was clearly struggling in the PV.
A preview says literally nothing, also we can assume Goku is just simply holding back. Upgrading every run off the mill character to 3-A just because he can "match" up to SSB Goku sounds dumb.
We don't do that though. However, #17 is very promising since he is stated to be much stronger. This would mean he has trained for 13 years. Plus, I really want 3-A #17....

MeleeniumRXJ said:
If 17 becomes 3-A, I hope 18 catches up to him.
Don't worry by the end of this arc thanks to the battle royal everyone in Super will be 3-A, sans Incorporeal Zamasu and Zen'o.

@Dark U do realize every shonen anime that has a big war arc the powerscaling is garbage right? For a an example, Crocodile got beat by Pre time-skip Luffy who is 8-A but during the marine ford arc he could go toe toe with Doffy who is High 6-C.

So if 17 can fight on par with current SSB Goku, he must have been by far the strongest earthling in Battle of Gods arc. So why didn't Beerus/Whis want to meet and fight 17 instead of Goku? And 17 being a ranger means he cares about life now, he should have challenged Beerus to save his forest and animals

nvm just kidding

Joseph619 said:
So if 17 can fight on par with current SSB Goku, he must have been by far the strongest earthling in Battle of Gods arc. So why didn't Beerus/Whis want to meet and fight 17 instead of Goku? And 17 being a ranger means he cares about life now, he should have challenged Beerus to save his forest and animals

nvm just kidding
well to be strate ( If someone doesn't know dragon ball your complanes could sound legitimate) it is completely possible 17 didn't know about beerus and 17 doesn't give off energy like normal humans do because he's an android so wiss didnt know about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back