• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon. There's gonna be a strong black woman in Dragon Ball. I have to make that profile. For my ma, ya know?

Dude, I call Yami Yugi black. I take what I can get in an anime.

@Dragon. I'm just messing with you. You can take the profile. Like I want to an associated with a tier 3 DB page.

I doubt toppo will be stronger than the guy goku is fighting in the intro just because toppo is the leader of the pride troopers the team that the guy who is fighting goku is in doesn't mean toppo is stronger

nvm I got them all

1- Ivan' (Kuriboh)

2- Heles (Cleopatra)

3- Moscow (Robot)

4- Kitera (Mouse)

5- Arak' (E.T.)

6- Champa

7- Beerus

8-L'iqueur (Fox)

9- Sidra (Ganon)

10- Ramon (Elephant)

11- Vermouth (Clown)

12- Gin' (Atlantean)

Now who thinks they can name all the alcoholic drinks!

Weird how before we thought everyone might be beerus look alikes and now only beerus and champa look similar to each other, everyone else is different.

Gin looks slick AF.

Also the fact both Toyotaro and Toriyama designed Heles and Vermouth should be enough to indicate that they will be quite prominent figures.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Weird how before we thought everyone might be beerus look alikes and now only beerus and champa look similar to each other, everyone else is different.
Thank god am I right? XD

I thought of the biggest middle finger Toriyama can give to the debate community who hate DB.

Make it so the void of infinite nothingness can't handle Goku level fighters which forces Daishinkan or zeno to create an infinite dimensional space arena (Or whatever that places them at High 2-A). LOL.

(This is a joke, don't take it seriously).

Gokuiscool144 said:
I thought of the biggest middle finger Toriyama can give to the debate community who hate DB.
Make it so the void of infinite nothingness can't handle Goku level fighters which forces Daishinkan or zeno to create an infinite dimensional space arena (Or whatever that places them at High 2-A). LOL.

(This is a joke, don't take it seriously).
tbh toriyama can use literally one of the most popular versions of the multiverse and make the verse a hilbert space

Quick question, how powerful would a composite Goku be? With the powers of every Dragon Ball character throughout all platforms? (Anime, Manga, fan animation, video games etc.) P

Some leaks for new Dragonball super chapter has arrived it shows mai trying to beat goku black with her shotgun trunks getting bodied by black goku learning mafuba and vegeta coming ot of htc

@Ryu

Since DBO is canon... likely in a matter of time we will get an infinite timeline statement in super OvO

Edit: some spoilers translated by herms mentioned something about Gohan being STRONGER than he was in his mystic form when the multiverse tournament starts. (The real tournament, not the exhibition bout going on)

Well,even in ROF arc he was as strong as his ultimate form once he went SSJ.So it only makes sense for him to be even stronger,maybe even at least as SSG level like Goku was against Beerus.That seems so weak now compared to current Goku anyway

I heard Anyone currently 3A in the DBS Tiers being upgraded to Low 2C through revision list

Any reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back