• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we'll get a clear view of the universes when Zeno starts blowing them up.

RadicalMrR said:
I feel like we'll get a clear view of the universes when Zeno starts blowing them up.
I do hope Zeno blows up a universe or 2 on panel, that would be a great sight

Matthew Schroeder said:
Kaguya's tiny dimensions
how's that tiny when her dimensions has sun and moon in it (manga)

off topics

and in game her dimensions look like universes

Edit: sorry i thought u r saying her dimension size = Planet

sry i read it wrong

Matthew Schroeder said:
"Universal Kaguya"
This shit has been debunked so many times it's pure bullshit, get out of here.
was talking about game and no 1 debunked that yet

Dragonmasterxyz said:
While I disagree with all the universes sharing 1 space-time. We will have to wait for further confirmation that they have separate space-time....I guess. I feel we are being too restrictive, but I can't prove anyone wrong as of yet...
What about Otherworld and Hell and all that? What's the staff's consensus on those places? Do they share the same spacetime as the universes?

"As people from one universe can travel to another with simple flight" < One of the reasons that made the staff believe the DB Multiverse share the same space-time.

Firt of all, the only person who actually did this was Whis. And second, a simple instance that goes against this argument is, Whis was also able to travel to the Kaioshin Realm, a realm stated to be outside of the universe, and cannot be reached by normal flight, unless the person is dead (iirc) or through the use of teleportation (Kai-kai for example). If Whis was able to do it through sheer "flight", then does that mean the Kaioshin Realm is actually not outside of the universe? Of course not, it just shows or at least, hints that Whis has cross universal/dimensional travel. There's even a Warp ability listed in his profile for God's sake, which says and I quote "A transportation technique used by Whis to allow himself and Beerus to travel between realms, and also through time"

We know very little about Whis, he could have corss universal travel for all we know (as shown and hinted), so why not simply treat this as such, rather than trying to say "this is proof that the DB universes share 1 space-time!"

It's very illogical for all the universes to have the same space time if that's true the 12 universes should've been affected when Zeno destroyed 6 universes but they weren't affected at all

I like how you are still focused on the universe space-time that you forget something good came out of it....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The characters get a massive speed upgrade.
While I personally don't believe they share 1 either I'll humour this site so I'll instead ask this..... Just how fast would that make them dragon?

I believe they are in the Quadrillions or Quintillions. I don't know which result they are using.

Zeno would be the only one in the quintillions, but it's for attack speed. The GoDs are in the quadrillions. Saiyan gods, Frieza, and Zamasu are lower.

Wait I thought the Saiyan Gods were in the Quadrillions since SSG Goku can react to a semi-serious Beerus.

The real cal howard said:
Zeno would be the only one in the quintillions, but it's for attack speed. The GoDs are in the quadrillions. Saiyan gods, Frieza, and Zamasu are lower.
In other words saint seiya still ROFL speed stomps I presume? On a side note to Matthew schroeder did you know animation rewind is making a Pegasus seiya v.s goku episode next?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I believe they are in the Quadrillions or Quintillions. I don't know which result they are using.
So the trade off is, we get an uber fast Zeno instead of a proper 2-C Zeno.

Ehh... what good is the quadrillions of c if speed is always equalized on this site?

Well getting a proper 2-C zeno doesn't exactly make his tiering any better due to his non-existent hax, the higher up on the scale he goes, the weaker he is going to look in comparision to others on his tier. I am fine with a speed upgrade for now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well getting a proper 2-C zeno doesn't exactly make his tiering any better due to his non-existent hax, the higher up on the scale he goes, the weaker he is going to look in comparision to others on his tier. I am fine with a speed upgrade for now.

Well how does his current speed compare to others in his tier?

Excluding saint seiya characters who are in like what the hundreds of quintillions to sextillions to times FTL, and dialga and palkia who are infinite i think, should be pretty decent, though there might be like some omnipresent guys around i think, but on average it should be decent, would have check out the speeds to confirm.

Mid-Tier Wind Manipulation if lucky

O V O

The real cal howard said:
I mean, technically, all. We know nothing about Zeno's true power. I only expect r-warping tho.
Cal I don't even want to imagine what would happen if zen'o showed Conceptual manipulation ..... Dear god the amount of buzz that would be created from that for the db fans would be Insane...

Causality/Conceptual manipulation would make Zeno a good match for Tier 2 standards.

Honest, i expect zeno to show space-time manipulation, concept manipulation, void manipulation and decent reality warping at some point later on

either that and/or hax negation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back