• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the fight between vegeta vs maggeta, vegeta literally karate chopped magetta's magma without any injuries on his body for doing it, so i think that the lack of oxigen reasoning is solid on this one. It's either that or PISS, because i think we should take the reasoning in a battle on a main arc than in this type of episodes.

wait technically he could wear it to not let magma in his eyes. it is physical.

or the things is a crystal, he could easily crack them from powering up first.

vegeta can't even measure the strength needed to crack eggs.

AppleLord said:
Anyone gonna mention the fact that the preview for episode 68 shows a teenager Trunks. Time skip maybe?
Well,he is now about 14 years old.So it would be about time he grows up at least a little

IcarusXI said:
wait technically he could wear it to not let magma in his eyes. it is physical.

or the things is a crystal, he could easily crack them from powering up first.

vegeta can't even measure the strength needed to crack eggs.
lol good point though

Everybody talking about Goku downgrade this week. I'm more concerned for them King Kai and Pilaf upgrades.

ovo

@SD I'm just joking. But King Kai suffocated Goku by squeezing him too hard and Pilaf withstood Goten, Trunks and Gohan hitting him lol

Watch there be a time skip to after the end of Z (Like most people are speculating) and Goku would have surpassed Immortal Soul Zamasu >.>

Let me dream

I doubt Vegeta would fake it, maybe Arale is "faking" it tho (She has been known to hold back (playing) in all of her fights/ feats)

SomebodyData said:
I doubt Vegeta would fake it, maybe Arale is "faking" it tho (She has been known to hold back (playing) in all of her fights/ feats)
Great same Earth, but where was Universal level Arale when the Androids destroy the future?

@LT what do you mean? As far as I know the anti-feat would put them at 9-C, so why 4-B?

Pfft. What is this wank? Are you forgetting who threw that rock? It was Krilli. Clearly a 5-B 10-C feat right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back