• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
All plans for tonight cancelled. Including DBS newly filler episode. Resident Evil 7 Demon's Last Update will release tonight. Is gonna be a Massive Update!

@Everyone that says there's no filler in DBS, anything that Toriyama had no involvement in is filler. (In terms of the outline of the story).

so if this soul thing is true... then combining that with whis's manga statement and time ring partial acausality can probably all be hinting for full on anti hax later on in the series

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so if this soul thing is true... then combining that with whis's manga statement and time ring partial acausality can probably all be hinting for full on anti hax later on in the series
more like littel thing after littel thing that starts building up.

Only problem is the inevitable "canon vs non-canon" debate for this episode. I don't doubt that he could do that but still.

I don't know toryiama said the anime is canon and the manga is secondary canon but toryiama wasn't involve at all for this episode. So Idk.

Yeah, this episode was so inconsistent that I doubt it'll count. I mean, Arale destroying Earth, stomping Vegeta and fighting evenly with SSB Goku. Come on. Also Whis travelling from his planet to Earth in half a second, which would lead him to be at least quadrillions times faster than light rofl

What is the Whis statement?

Huesito88 said:
I don't know toryiama said the anime is canon and the manga is secondary canon but toryiama wasn't involve at all for this episode. So Idk.
We also have possible void manipulation on Beerus profile, which was added because of the Haki thing and other hints like that in the anime. So the basis was already in play, I would just say this episode really added further proof to that with Soul Destruction. But again the feat could be deemed "non-canon".

We don't get to just start picking which episodes are canon and which aren't. That just opens an entirely new can of worms.

Arale can be explained by Toon Force. The other big feats don't really have contradictions despite how insane this episode was.

i doubt that he has any involvement in these intermediate episodes, only in the main arcs, after all, he only sends the manuscripts, so only the main arcs come from him

so yeah copy-vegeta is illegitimate

Gokuiscool144 said:
So Beerus is not going to get hax because of this? R.I.P
He already has the "possible" hax on his profile, this is just a feat that would further cement that, but his hax is not ignored ever since the Hakai thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back