• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen Diclonius said:
But I do like the Omni-King. He just wants a friend. Let's all give him a big hug!
He still looks ******** lol.

But yeah, TBH I'm being more lenient towards him nowadays. Even if he does look a ******* birth control pill.

I swear Toriyama just gives the most ******** weaknesses EVER! That shit sucks! Saiyans not surviving in space, fusion time limit, Guldo time stop weakness, Hit's low ass time stop that would make Dio laugh, now THIS stupid weakness, it's getting borderline Kryptonite levels of ******** weakness! like come ON this arc has done practically nothing in terms of feats and dragging it's heels! I like the story, but for god sake! This arc's finale fight better be a huge pay off in terms of feats, SOMEONE outside of Zeno is getting that 2-C upgrade or I am gonna be pissed, I have been optimistic until now, but I feel episode 12 spoiled us, I want feats.

Did you guys see beerus's dragon ball wiki page down where his techniques are it says he needs oxygen to survive even though we seen several times he was in space with no oxygen.

I see how Zeno is going to be involved goku gets defeated by black and before black kills goku Zeno comes rekts black then arc over

I would say that Beerus life was tied to all the 5 kaioshins.

If so .... Buu almost killed him. lol ~

Or there used to be 5 Haikaishins?

Anyway, great episode ... and ... HYYYYYPE!

Master Xar said:
I swear Toriyama just gives the most ******** weaknesses EVER! That shit sucks! Saiyans not surviving in space, fusion time limit, Guldo time stop weakness, Hit's low ass time stop that would make Dio laugh, now THIS stupid weakness, it's getting borderline Kryptonite levels of ******** weakness! like come ON this arc has done practically nothing in terms of feats and dragging it's heels! I like the story, but for god sake! This arc's finale fight better be a huge pay off in terms of feats, SOMEONE outside of Zeno is getting that 2-C upgrade or I am gonna be pissed, I have been optimistic until now, but I feel episode 12 spoiled us, I want feats.
I swear so many people only watch this show for feats nowadays.

This arc has been far more compelling, fun and interesting than anything DBS has had to offer beforehand.

And don't be such a whiny bitch about this, jeez. Can't you be happy with Tier 3 DBZ?

Lord griffin that must be movie beerus since toryiama stated for movie beerus that he needs to breath dumb right

The Everlasting said:
Wait, what happened? What's this new shitty weakness?
Beerus life is tied to a ******* Kaioshin y'know the shit tiers around 4-C to 4-B at most!? anyone who destroy's that Kaioshin kills Beerus by PROXY! I'd understand maybe WHIS, but why a weakass KAIOSHIN of all things!?

Master Xar said:
The Everlasting said:
Wait, what happened? What's this new shitty weakness?
Beerus life is tied to a ******* Kaioshin y'know the shit tiers around 4-C to 4-B at most!? anyone who destroy's that Kaioshin kills Beerus by PROXY! I'd understand maybe WHIS, but why a weakass KAIOSHIN of all things!?
The Kaioshin aren't weak.

lol I guess

Like I said I like the story don't get me wrong, but in terms of feats this arc SUCKS, I want the payoff of tier 2, Toriyama said the fight will surpass space and time I damn well should EXPECT space and time to be surpassed no? I don't take getting lied to very well, i want tier 2!

Well that new kai dude is apparently one of the top 5 guys around and even whis is no match for him.

So beerus and kaioshin are linked after all makes for an interesting theme storywise, some villain will probably take advantage of that in the future. As a weakness i really don't care, toriyama has always been intent on making his characters have weaknesses and it's not gonna change if you think dbs will have good hax at this point besides zeno i think it might just be a distant dream, same maybe goes for anyone else reaching tier 2.

On a another note super sayain rose actually looks kinda good.

The Kaioshin aren't weak.

In comparison to Beerus who's 3-A!? Probably

Master Xar said:
Like I said I like the story don't get me wrong, but in terms of feats this arc SUCKS, I want the payoff of tier 2, Toriyama said the fight will surpass space and time I damn well should EXPECT space and time to be surpassed no? I don't take getting lied to very well, i want tier 2!
It already did with characters fighting from different timelines.

And seriously, drop this attitude. Your childish demeanor is kinda pathetic.

It already did with characters fighting from different timelines.

And seriously, drop this attitude. Your childish demeanor is kinda pathetic.

Sorry man, freaked out there for a second, it's a bit of an issue I have when things don't go well, apologies, but I am still expecting tier 2, and I am damn well should, jumping timelines Isn't surpassing them DESTROYING IT is!

The Queen Diclonius said:
EXACTLY! I mean, really... THIS is surpassing time and space? Just a few random jumps through separate time periods? And during the full course of this arc, we've gone from learning Omni-King had blown up 6 other parallel worlds to finding out there are only four timelines, that Beerus and Whis and not chronolocked, and that the life for the God of Destruction is tied to an outside force. What a completely rotten saga. Outside the Omni-King, it has had absolutely no redeeming elements to it at all, NONE.
Yes it does. You're just pissed off because it's lacking in feats as of now. It's far better than any other DBS Saga has been (especially when the others have honestly been shitty)

Master Xar said:
Sorry man, freaked out there for a second, it's a bit of an issue I have when things don't go well, apologies
Series Quality >>>>> Feats in importance.

Everything until now has been terrible from the perspective of a series critic such as myself.

Well DUH?! You don't think so, but does this wiki is about Series quality? No. It's about listing character's strength! Series Quality is offhand for the most part, we should be expecting feats. And that's the way it should be Bruce.

Master Xar said:
Well DUH?! You don't think so, but does this wiki is about Series quality? No. It's about listing character's strength! Series Quality is offhand for the most part, we should be expecting feats. And that's the way it should be Bruce.
That doesn't mean you should praise an arc over feats only.

That is true just cause it doesn't get any feats doesn't mean you should go around saying it's horrible the worst thing ever.

Like I said I LIKE the arc in terms of story, but in terms of feats and especially powerscaling it's garbage, 8/10 arc for me in terms of story 3/10 in terms of feats, I wouldn't be upset right now if this whole site is revolved around feats. The ONLY thing in terms of feats we got is Whis going to U10 and Zeno's alleged 6 universe destruction, outside of that, nothing but minuses rather than pluses to the powerscaling and feats

This is good arc even without all the feats but we need to get something more then just an good story I'm tired of all these stupid limits/weakness their dropping on the characters but anything can still happen... I hope.

SomebodyData said:
I have to agree with Bruce to be honest
TBH I'm considering moving myself to Neutral for DB.

I hated everything about Super until now because it has many of the same flaws as GT, as in, "no real overarcing plot and only focusing on Goku and sometimes Vegeta", but now it's sorta getting better with a half-decent plot and some shared spotlight.

Also I despise Beerus as a character.

LordGriffin1000 said:
This is good arc even without all the feats but we need to get something more then just an good story I'm tired of all these stupid limits/weakness their dropping on the characters but anything can still happen... I hope.
I think it makes things more interesting and opens up for possible plot twists, but meh, who know.

So no ones talking about another 3-A character we got ?

Whis says what's-his-face new guy (Daishinkan?) is one of the top 5 fighters around. Even Whis is no match for him! (From Herms)

Calm down, guys.

Damn, look at the story, the animation! This is important.

The feats come later. ~

And we still have the Multi-Universal Tournament Arc. With a powerful Hitto and new participants with new hax. ~

Hit has more special techniques that he didn't use in fear that he might kill goku plus hit could make that time stop have infinite time limit

TakatoBlue said:
Calm down, guys.

The feats come later. ~

And we still have the Multi-Universal Tournament Arc. With a powerful Hitto and new participants with new hax. ~
Well the story is ok, the animation is on and off. True that that matter but when they give us the beerus & goku feat the statement about Zeno and that blacks power can threaten all of time and space but don't give us anything but a weakness for beerus, Black's power only reach ss3 goku's and now matching ssb's power and one character that can beat whis. I think where a bit overdue for son feats.

I have high hopes for Black.I think his Hax will be that he learns opponent's power and abilities during the fighting.After his fight with Goku, Black has achieved his own version of ssj blue which is called ssj rose and after his fight with Vegeta he would have all Vegeta's fighting moves and Goku's fighting move so Goku would better call omni-king for help.The super water arc foreshadows Black's abilities.If that comes out to be true then he would even beat Hit but sadly it's just a fan theory of mine.

Well that bets hit that we have seen but remember hit has other Techniques that he hasn't used yet and he can improve his time stop to longer periods and maybe hopefully a infinite limit but that is assuming he trains

LordGriffin1000 said:
TakatoBlue said:
Calm down, guys.

The feats come later. ~

Well the story is ok, the animation is on and off. True that that matter but when they give us the beerus & goku feat the statement about Zeno and that blacks power can threaten all of time and space but don't give us anything but a weakness for beerus, Black's power only reach ss3 goku's and now matching ssb's power and one character that can beat whis. I think where a bit overdue for son feats.
??? In the NEP, Black was fighting with SSJB Vegeta in his base form.

Just wait ... wait ... ~

We still have the development of Zamasu ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back