• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Just keep it in check in the future.

Since everyone's been commenting about it, the best chance for Tier 2 feats/hax would be Goku calling Omni-King for help and Black copying his powers after getting beat down.

Okay, is no one going to mention how it took Vegeta multiple blows in his SSJ Blue form to defeat Trunks, and it took Goku 1 in his SSJ3 form? heck even in the manga it took him 1 in his SSJ God form (and from what I see,that's treated as weaker then the SSB in the manga)

I think that the" 5th by power guy" in the DB multiverse should be treated as a Universal +, or maybe even Whis and Vados, because they are many many leagues above Beerus,Goku and Vegeta in therms of power. Do you see where I'm getting at? I know, I know, there aren't many other proofs but a girl has the right to dream.

The real cal howard said:
I'm calling Black vs Medaka after that
I'm calling wild fanboy screams the likes of which would make the aftermath of the Goku vs Beerus struggle look like a schoolyard scrap XD

@Aneta Vegeta was clearly just toying around with Trunks and trying to prove a point. He didn't seriously engage him in combat, or else he would've one shot him.

Also I made Daishinka a profile just yesterday. However we cannot upgrade him or anyone besides Zen'ō to Tier 2 unless further evidence is given as of right now. You don't have to be infinitely more powerful than someone to be many leagues above them.

1) Omni-King

2) Attendant 1

3) Attendant 2

4) ???

5) Daishinkan

I think those are the top 5 fighters in existence and that number 4 could be the final villain of the series. Who knows? It's just a hunch.

I have a feeling that a real BIG threat is coming soon, maybe after or during the Tournament, someone stronger than the omniking and is a fighter, or their could be multiple people stronger than him, remember it's one of Dragonball's golden rules, no matter how strong you are, there is ALWAYS someone stronger out there...

Master Xar said:
I have a feeling that a real BIG threat is coming soon, maybe after or during the Tournament, someone stronger than the omniking and is a fighter, or their could be multiple people stronger than him, remember it's one of Dragonball's golden rules, no matter how strong you are, there is ALWAYS someone stronger out there...
Still though it makes no sense storywise for threats to be stronger than the omni king yea at the finale of the series or close to it they could show that there like an infinite amount of guys above zeno but they can't directly be involved in the events in the story because zeno is already ridiculously stronger than everyone else so what role could goku or vegeta play in the story against guys stronger than zeno, there are still many people above goku and vegeta much less zeno. They would just be thrown aside like what happened to the other members of the z fighthers and i can't see that happening.

I don't want anyone to be above Zen'ō. I get that a major theme in Dragon Ball, especially since the introduction of the Gods, is that there is always someone better. However Zen'ō has been a lot like the be all end all, the absolute peak or the level to aspire to. At least for what the writers seem to have planned for his character, it wouldn't make sense for him to be surpassed.

Plus the kai/god hiearchy has grown pretty big. If we keep adding more and more guys it's going to start getting ridiculous.

He should remain the top of the series IMO.

^I agree,Zeno was made to be the thing Goku will be training the rest of his life to achieve,he is the guy that will always be stronger in DB.

Still hoping we at least get a feel as to how he is in combat even if it's him just annihilating things by blinking.

Isn't the hierarchy like: Roshi>Korrin>Popo(canon)>Kami>King Yemma>King Kai>Grand Kai>Supreme Kai>Beerus>Whis>Omni King>Popo(TFS)?

@Cal Yeah the DB Hiearchy has kinda gotten ridiculous as TFS once pointed out lol

Lol yup. Also Goku in character would definitely not call someone to fight his battle for him.

Ryukama said:
Lol yup. Also Goku in character would definitely not call someone to fight his battle for him.
Honestly, he should just find black, tell Zen'o Black bullied him and his friends, and ask him to destroy him UTTERLY while not hurting anyone else.

Problem solved.

I find it both hilarious and sad how effortlessly Hit could've ended this Goku Black conflict.

Now imagine if that was actually viable for a vs battle. Bye Bye Seiya, Dark Schneider, and all of Goku's tier 3 enemies. XD

Zen'ō as it seems would totally fight someone to protect Goku. If only Goku himself didn't have too much pride to use it. We could finally (sort of) get Tier 2 Goku xD

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now imagine if that was actually viable for a vs battle. Bye Bye Seiya, Dark Schneider, and all of Goku's tier 3 enemies. XD
Seiya would probably still beat Zen'o via atomization. Zen'o seems to be made of 3-D matter similarly, so he could still lose to Flash or Seiya.

Nah being 2-C is enough to destroy Seiya. 2-C's are infinitely stronger than even High 3-A's. So Zeno has no worries in that department. Anyway what if Goku trains with Zeno?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nah being 2-C is enough to destroy Seiya. 2-C's are infinitely stronger than even High 3-A's. So Zeno has no worries in that department.
His power is. We don't know about his dura however. and High 3-A have Tier 2-Power, just not on a universal scale

Dragonmasterxyz said:

Chill dude lol, that's outside help and zeno at the moment is like the weakest tier 2 character because we know nothing about his abilities, i mean zeno still has nothing on seiya's speed. If goku could get help from zeno seiya could get help from athena and athena would stomp zeno with her probability hax and durabilty negation.

@Celstial Hey it's fun just to see how far a Zeno button can go. Plus with speed equalization Zeno beats Seiya. But still it would be hilarious is that was actually accepted and viable. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back