• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Xar said:
Cartoon Fight Club also has its research problems... Far more accurate than Screwattack by FAR, but they still have a few fights that genuinely dirty the bed at times...
Something we intend to work on in the future.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Master Xar said:
Cartoon Fight Club also has its research problems... Far more accurate than Screwattack by FAR, but they still have a few fights that genuinely dirty the bed at times...
Something we intend to work on in the future.
Indeed. A few... "purges" must be made.

For the most part Screwattack can't get most of their fights right and when they do it's either for a stupid reason like Bowser vs Ganon and Vegeta vs Shadow, or they have it be an absolute stomp like Quiksilver vs Flash, and now their upcoming fight is a stomp as well, Shadow would manhandle Mewtwo, it's a huge stomp, and if they have Mewtwo win it's gonna be absolutely stupid.

Maybe we should start a YouTube channel in which only the VS Battles Staff are allowed to use, so we can go probably some of the MOST accurate battles. Then, we can start off with a basic fight (Saitama vs Goku, Superman vs Goku, etc.) to get the ball rolling. Something that would get people's attention, then once that happens, we can build upon it. The staff members can research and collaborate on the battles in private threads, referring to us if extra help is needed. Don't know about the animations tho.

This just an idea, if you guys like it, I can make a thread about it.

If we do, perhaps instead of battles we could just talk about stats about certain pages and how vs debating works? The entire character vs character thing on youtube is kinda overdone by many channels, and animation will be pretty bad for us.

Yeah, we can go more into detail about how debating should work rather than just do battles on their own. If I can get 5 more people to like the idea, I'll make a thread.

We could have the VS Wiki staff as guests on the New Cartoon Fight Club.
Wait are you a member of the Cartoon Fight Club creators/researchers because if so I admire your work it's way better than Screwattack who are suppose to be "Professionals"

Nibbler3100 said:
We could have the VS Wiki staff as guests on the New Cartoon Fight Club.
Wait are you a member of the Cartoon Fight Club creators/researchers because if so I admire your work it's way better than Screwattack who are suppose to be "Professionals"
I was instrumental in making the first Goku vs. Superman CFC fight.

I was instrumental in making the first Goku vs. Superman CFC fight.

YOU NEED TO TELL US THESE THINGS BRO!!

I'm always ready and willing to let people onto the research team, particularly my own, Team B. And AR could always use some good new animators.

TakatoBlue said:
But ... wait ...
Trunks >= Ssj2 Goku, right?

Base Goku > Ssj3 Gotenks

Trunks ssj2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ssj 3 Gotenks????
Base Goku > gotenks only with God Ki activated. Goku was at normal stage of ssj3 while fighting trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back