• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm how much longer till we get on screen tier 2 feats?

also the infinite worlds/ timeline thing... will it ever be confirmed ;-;

The Living Tribunal1 said:
patience young one the force will tell what will happen in due time jk jk but in all honesty i doubt toriyama would troll us with the statement it will surpass time and space

TISSG7Redgrave said:
patience young one the force will tell what will happen in due time jk jk but in all honesty i doubt toriyama would troll us with the statement it will surpass time and space
lets pray to toriyama in order to get db verse to have infinite universe or maybe even have a level above that as well xD

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Don't wanna be that guy, but Toriyama could've referred to Mai surpassing time and space .When looking at episode 51's title this doesn't seem that far fetched.

FTW395 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Don't wanna be that guy, but Toriyama could've referred to Mai surpassing time and space .When looking at episode 51's title this doesn't seem that far fetched.
"Mai's love for Trunks surpassed space and time"

Bllllaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!...........

@KingIV: Our sites notification system has been getting really wacky for a while, hence why you haven't either get notifications here at all or you don't get them until later....

Either two possibilities: There are infinite timelines in every universe, like SSJRyu1 has speculated, or infinite timelines begin forming as a result of the villain's actions, threatening Universe 7.

Here's what I hope, the ring is used to locate which timeline Trunks went to, and once Black Goku finds out, he'll use it to pass through time. However, he's gonna think to himself while searching, "Dammit! There are infinite timelines to choose from!"

this is so annoying there are people saying saiyan saga vegeta can't solo real earth cuz of the military guys and all that or even goku ssg could lose cuz of the sneak attack from rof

dbz is the verse that gets downplayed most out of all verses

people are just too butthurt about dbz ....

I'm glad there is no one like this on this site,

this is the best site to debate dbz

Oh damn Xenoverse is getting close to becoming canon its just a matter of time until the supreme kai of time loli and toki toki show up. Maybe Black is Zamasu's creation

CrossverseCrisis said:
@KingIV: Our sites notification system has been getting really wacky for a while, hence why you haven't either get notifications here at all or you don't get them until later....
k,ty for info

@KingIV: Yeah, it's really bad but i've been told by Wikia staff that it's being worked and fixed on soooo....yeah, we're stuck with bad notifications until then.

But no problem.

Honestly I expect every timeline to consist of the 12 universes, and not every universe having his own set of timelines.

I guess that would make sense, since each pair of universes occupy a shared space-time, so I suppose it's possible that all 12 of them could do so, as well.

well at least there is something interesting about Black Goku that only kaioshin should wear so i still think the white hair kai in the new OP is Black's other half hence they only show one earring in different sides of the ear

After reading that translation from herms I am starting to regain hope for some feats in the future so please toriyama SURPRISE ME!

I hope we see some feats, too. We probably won't, but then again, people never thought there'd be legit, confirmed, physical universe-busting. Then Episode 12. BOOM. So, let's hope for the best, people. Hope for the best.

What do you guys wanna bet if Screwattack ever makes Goku vs. Superman 3, puts a Super character in a fight, or somehow mentions Zen'o in one of their battles, they are going to insist that he only destroyed those six universes one at a time by carefully taking out all the planets and stars over the eons like they did with Buu? I can also guarantee they will limit themselves to the Super manga, so they can use the four-galaxy argument even though the anime directly contradicts that. This will be easy to defend, too, since they will claim the manga is always the primary canon for DBZ.

ScrewAttack cares more about what character is "meant to be" or "represents" than their actual feats and showings. Since Zen'o is portrayed (at least for now) as the be all end all of Dragon Ball, they may say that he is limitless, despite that not being the case. (They also said that a Multiversal Spirit bomb could be limitless, so them saying Zen'o is doesn't seem that far fetched) However Goku would obviously still lose no matter what.

The Queen Diclonius said:
What do you guys wanna bet if Screwattack ever makes Goku vs. Superman 3, puts a Super character in a fight, or somehow mentions Zen'o in one of their battles, they are going to insist that he only destroyed those six universes one at a time by carefully taking out all the planets and stars over the eons like they did with Buu? I can also guarantee they will limit themselves to the Super manga, so they can use the four-galaxy argument even though the anime directly contradicts that. This will be easy to defend, too, since they will claim the manga is always the primary canon for DBZ.
Well it's screwattack, so expect some downplay from them when it fomes to dragon ball. Also the dbs manga states that there's countless galaxies.

Well it's screwattack, so expect some downplay from thek when it fomes to dragon ball. Also the dbs manga states that there's countless galaxies.

Them, comes

I have had it with Screwattack. The Dragon Ball Super comes first as an anime, not manga. Also, the manga contradict a lot, so they're not exactly the same. Also, that Commeson is some deadly weapon. Imagine that on non-Dragon Ball or rather, beings who are not from Goku's reality?

Dekoshu said:
I have had it with Screwattack. The Dragon Ball Super comes first as an anime, not manga. Also, the manga contradict a lot, so they're not exactly the same. Also, that Commeson is some deadly weapon. Imagine that on non-Dragon Ball or rather, beings who are not from Goku's reality?
Screwattack isnt 100% accurate, but at least their fights are good. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy their fighting animations. I lol'd at the fanboy rage way back when Goku vs Superman 1 came out.

Jjp7123 said:
Dekoshu said:
Screwattack isnt 100% accurate, but at least their fights are good. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy their fighting animations. I lol'd at the fanboy rage way back when Goku vs Superman 1 came out.
Someday, we go over at the Cartoon Fight Club are gonna expand and gather resources enough so that we can hire a professional team of animators and producers, and then once that happens, are going to relaunch the channel. I want to put an emphasis on education, rather than mindless entertainment purposes. We SHOULD teach viewers about the nature of versus debating, to help the versus community grow.

Thanks a lot, Queen Diclonius. Fights should be far more complex than "mindless entertainment purposes".

Seriously? That'd be pretty cool. Making the animation will probably be expensive and time-consuming though.

Cartoon Fight Club also has its research problems... Far more accurate than Screwattack by FAR, but they still have a few fights that genuinely dirty the bed at times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back