• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's ok I just want to know weather or not it's a inconsistentcy since toryiama did state that vegeta died to the explosion but frieza survived so I don't get how that works with toryiama Script.

It says they survive the destruction, not the explosion.They are two different things

Destruction

the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired

Explosio

a violent shattering or blowing apart of something, as is caused by a bomb

so whether they died from an explosion or lack of air as a result of destruction is not mentioned but it's clear in the anime that they die due to lack of air

Ohh ok so that's half of My question solved but what about vegeta he didn't survive but frieza did

later after reading more ohh ok thanks

So wait but it say they survive the destruction thanks to whis barrier so that implies they wouldn't have survived the destruction without it.

So we have our thanks to pay to this article and at the same time it's the bane of our existence for starting war after war.

Yep so since power levels are clearly always right and pan will always train like goku pan should be 180 times stronger then goku when she reaches goku's age

Can we make a profile for DBS Pan?

After that last episode, I really believe that she's (already) above Kid Goku's level.

At least ... in speed.

If she went super saiyan I'd eat my shorts she's barely even 2 and Goten was 7 when he did it and Gohan was 10 naturally she should be one at 4 years old rofl

I really loved this episode, tbh. It really showed the other side of Goku's life. And Pan, she just became my 3rd fav character after today.(Behind Vegito and Goku)

Yeah. Does he has the ROF hairstyle ot the lame GT one? GT, hopefully it'll change throughout the series.
Sigh... I hope it switches too... I loved his ROF hairstyle. Maybe if we bug Toei enough they will change it.

I mean, he looks like Yamcha with that hair!

I loved the new episode! The animation/art was on point, and Pan was awesome!

The next episode preview looked pretty weird though.

Also, Goten (and Trunks) will be fighting again!

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Does he has the ROF hairstyle ot the lame GT one?
GT, hopefully it'll change throughout the series.Sigh... I hope it switches too... I loved his ROF hairstyle. Maybe if we bug Toei enough they will change it.
I mean, he looks like Yamcha with that hair!

Preach. I want his ROF style back too!

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Current Gohans hair is the same with his BoG Arc and EOZ hair, nothing wrong with it. Better than the nerdy RoF hair.
Um, hello? Gohan IS a nerd, have you forgotten? Better a nerd hairstyle than that butch cut! I can't stand it!

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Current Gohans hair is the same with his BoG Arc and EOZ hair, nothing wrong with it. Better than the nerdy RoF hair.
I find his BoG/EoZ hair much nerdier. RoF Gohan looked like kid/teen Gohan. Besides, it enhances the coolness of his "Mystic" form by contrasting it to a tamer looking base form.

When Toriyama said that the battle of the new arc will surpass Time and Space, what does that mean ? Are we going to see some crazy things or something ?

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
When Toriyama said that the battle of the new arc will surpass Time and Space, what does that mean ? Are we going to see some crazy things or something ?
could be a hint to tier 2 dbs i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back