• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....Demigra or something shows up and screws with the DB timelines?

No, doubt he is coming back, but I think we will see Mira and Towa again for sure, if the cliff hanger ending from the 1st game is anything to go by, perhaps we may even see Mira transform into his Super form and see Time Breaker Bardock from Heroes and Online

Oh my... Potential 2-C (or higher) from both the game AND the anime... The next year or so will be very interesting for the dragon ball community

Master Xar said:
Oh my... Potential 2-C (or higher) from both the game AND the anime... The next year or so will be very interesting for the dragon ball community
2-A dbs = my vs related life complete

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Master Xar said:
that would make every DB fan flip with glee

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Master Xar said:
that would make every DB fan flip with glee
Not really,not all of us care just to see DB going into this site higher tire

will it be a primidioal god of chaos that made black goku and oppose zeno or zarama maybe?

so the water thing this week

copy vegeta next week

gopy vegeta vs goku 2 weeks later

and new saga in 3 weeks then

interesting

hopefully dbs gives tier 2 statements in the next 3 weeks

so the water thing this week
copy vegeta next week

gopy vegeta vs goku 2 weeks later

and new saga in 3 weeks then

interesting

hopefully dbs gives tier 2 statements in the next 3 weeks
I hope so too! Zen'o is already tier 2 I'd say because I think the "cube" is the only way to travel from an universe to another (except of course with twinned universes like U6 and U7) which shows universes are separated (I might be wrong though).

However, it will be awesome if goku and some other characters have some tier 2 statement feats. Maybe this future Trunks will be from an even different timeline we never saw before. Anyway that would be freaking amazing if Trunks explained there are infinites timelines in each universe. That will most likely be the case since it's supposed to be a "battle that surpasses time and space".

infinite timelines would be gold
We can thank Toriyama for what he did with android saga. Most of fictions are saying someone who travels in the past will change his future. But Toriyama clearly said it won't change Trunks' future which shows there are different timelines. Knowing how DBS is making dragon ball characters extremely strong that wouldn't surprise me if they do what happened in the android saga but with either an extremely bug number of different timelines or infinite timelines (I don't know why but talking about timelines make me think of the forested temple ost from FF VII and the moment you're on a giant clock).

Calling it now, either A) the Superhuman water does nothing like the Ultra Divine Water or B) it gives the drinker hax I.e. Space-time distortion.

Either way, this Summer is gonna be really interesting for Dragonball.

"According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black". I couldn't make this up if I tried."

"According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black".

"Goku Black".

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

I never put this past Toriyama but GOD I NEVER WANTED HIM TO ACTUALLY DO IT. WHY

Leaked picture of black goku.

Imageddd

I'm gonna be so pissed if goku reaches tier 2 but still can't survive in space though at this point i am almost at the point of not caring cause goku isn't the strongest in the series anyway more interested in what the omni-king can do.

Seriously, why is it not so easy to wish Goku and Vegeta the ability to breathe or survive in space indefinitely? You seen other people like Frieza who never have this issue, yet none of them ever thought of this: "Vegeta, let's find a way on giving our bodies the ability to breathe in space. Frieza tried to kill me this way in Planet Namek".

Beerus: *Speaks to Super Shenron in the language of the gods* There, no more pesky vacuum of space killing you.

(Fight in space)

Goku: Vegeta! I can breathe in space! I can survive in space! *Turns into a Super Saiyan Blue* Now there's nothing like that will ever be used on me again.

Dekoshu said:
Seriously, why is it not so easy to wish Goku and Vegeta the ability to breathe or survive in space indefinitely? You seen other people like Frieza who never have this issue, yet none of them ever thought of this: "Vegeta, let's find a way on giving our bodies the ability to breathe in space. Frieza tried to kill me this way in Planet Namek".
Beerus: *Speaks to Super Shenron in the language of the gods* There, no more pesky vacuum of space killing you.

(Fight in space)

Goku: Vegeta! I can breathe in space! I can survive in space! *Turns into a Super Saiyan Blue* Now there's nothing like that will ever be used on me again.
Regular Shenron could probably grant that wish, also it's quit stupid that this weakness hasn't been addressed Vegeta died because of it in Resurrection of Frieza saga yet they just ignore that.

Monaka was already powerful with taking a punch off-guard from an even stronger Goku than previous battles, smashing parts of the torunament ground just by falling with his head and not having even temporary brain damage, and had his emotions been stabilized, who knows what his actual strength would be if he was motivated and trained properly, as well as being truly enraged? This water should be accidentally drank by Monaka to unleash his great power displayed properly.

Not to beat a dead horse but isn't it ironic/contradictory that it has been stated that the battle with Black Goku will be a battle surpassing time and space yet both Goku and Vegeta still can't survive in space?

Can't we all agree that not only Goku should get more actual "hax"-type abilties, but also the ability to breathe space for real without any way to argue about?

Gregclark44 said:
Various individuals dislike toriyama using fan made material but whats more satisfying for the fan base to receive ideas they had wished to see or get original contents they might not enjoy, I personally don't necessarily care about the plot just lean towards ridiculous over the top power-up/abilities because of mainly down players constant annoying demeanors. Also why do some people stress for detail story telling for Dragon Ball franchise while other anime/comic was praise for possessing fun plot even though they too lack cohesive story telling (Ex: opm & Deadpool comics), I guess everyone has their own preference.
And sometimes that preference can become quite entitled. Maybe they should intentionally tone themselves down so much, they would be more approachable.

Let's just all be clear on this and say that them not addressing the breathing in space issue for this long when it's been MASSIVE detriment with Frieza, Cell, and Majin Buu, and they would survive a lot heavier attacks without worrying about suffocating in the void of space, sometimes I wish I could go to Japan and ask Akira why the hell they haven't even THOUGHT of let alone solve the whole space survival thing.

Master Xar said:
Let's just all be clear on this and say that them not addressing the breathing in space issue for this long when it's been MASSIVE detriment with Frieza, Cell, and Majin Buu, and they would survive a lot heavier attacks without worrying about suffocating in the void of space, sometimes I wish I could go to Japan and ask Akira why the hell they haven't even THOUGHT of let alone solve the whole space survival thing.
You should, but you must be fluent in both English, which you are already great in, and in Japanese.

You should, but you must be fluent in both English, which you are already great in, and in Japanese.

I would like to hire I translator and go there, hell maybe I could give Akira a little nudge about higher dimensions and beings and we could see tier 1 Dragonball

You're going to need to talk to actual Japanese translators and people and settle for good on these issues brought to the person. Other people from other realities where they are the main fighters (Tenchi Masaki) have no problems being in the vacuum of space at all, without being on the brink of death, and never had lost the ability nor temporarily gotten it.

Master Xar said:
Soul01 said:
has anyone though of the posobility of goku black being a shape shifter?
Alexcar3000 theorized he is sometype of higher-dimensional eldritch abomination/horror shadow entity shapeshifting as Goku
You cannot grasp the true form of Goku Black.

Master Xar said:
Really just a plot device so they could lose I am betting.
You mean about the Saiyans? It's been quite confirmed they can't breathe in space however they wish (figuratively), so unless they wished it by Shenron, they can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back