• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight between Champa and Beerus in the manga had them fighting in space where Champa punches and kicks cause planets to explode so quite clearly Champa and Beerus have taken planet multiple planet explosions.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Speaking of things that Goku may or may not do...
Is it possible that he has a small level of Precognition?

I mean, didn't King Kai said that Goku´s ki was strong enough to see what would happen a couple of seconds into the future or something?
no he is simpely a trined fiheter it is the same as prditing what would happen in a chess game before it hapinss.

Nibbler3100 said:
I agree King Kai confirmed that via SSJB Kaioken x10 he was able to use Precog which helped him fight Hitto
You are misunderstanding what he meant predicting as in a egecated guess.

Matthew Schroeder said:

I mean, didn't King Kai said that Goku´s ki was strong enough to see what would happen a couple of seconds into the future or something?
hmm well never thought of it like that i assume he was guessing

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Matthew Schroeder said:

hmm well never thought of it like that i assume he was guessing
that is becouse he was guessing

So I just realized something if their is going to be a black goku and goku vs superman is a war debate then black goku vs ultraman

Huesito88 said:
So I just realized something if their is going to be a black goku and goku vs superman is a war debate then black goku vs ultrama
That does make sense but we should wait for him to actually come in the show before debating with him.

Huesito88 said:
Also for starters it has to be a Goku in order for that to work, so no Time Breaker Bardock or Turles.
Turles isn't canon, so he's out, but if Future Trunks is coming, there may be a chance its Time Breaker Bardock, he could be mistaken for his son at first, Time Breaker Bardock also appeared in Online which was made by Toriyama I believe, but I think it might be Goku clone or something, either that or Future Goku got revived and became Evil, or perhaps it is a Goku look a like from Universe 6, who knows.

I'm sorry but King Kai invented the Kaioken Technique and has Godly Ki he himself knows exactly how the two would react and he says he was able to see a few seconds into the future it makes sense since at first in the battle Goku was only guessing but this Ultimate Technique "SSJB Kaioken x10" really was the perfect coutner for Hitto's Timeskip

Wy call it "Black Goku"? Why not call this evil Goku, Kakarot? Maybe one that never hit his head? I dunno... I just think this last villain being pretty much what Goku could become would be far more interesting and poignant.

That's why he named it Black Goku to leave it up to discussion until he appears, we have no idea what or who is Black Goku, or what entity he is until he appears.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Wy call it "Black Goku"? Why not call this evil Goku, Kakarot? Maybe one that never hit his head? I dunno... I just think this last villain being pretty much what Goku could become would be far more interesting and poignant.
Probably just means evil Goku Why would there be some random black guy as the final villain

Xali990 said:
GohanLSSJ2 said:
Probably just means evil Goku
Why would there be some random black guy as the final villain
who said he is the finell villin?

you said it and second that

Third, Future Trunks is awesome and this new arc could legitimately have tier 2 to tier 1 feats and displays

Maybe, only maybe, it was an error or something, because maybe Toriyama said Kuro Goku as in evil/dark Goku, but as kuro is both dark and black, if i remember correctly, people tought he meant Black Goku, or something like that, but hey, that's just a guess.

Ysmir01 said:
Maybe, only maybe, it was an error or something, because maybe Toriyama said Kuro Goku as in evil/dark Goku, but as kuro is both dark and black, if i remember correctly, people tought he meant Black Goku, or something like that, but hey, that's just a guess.
Again... Wouldn't this "dark Goku" essentially be Kakarot? As in... the saiyan Goku was before he hit his head?

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Ysmir01 said:
Again... Wouldn't this "dark Goku" essentially be Kakarot? As in... the saiyan Goku was before he hit his head?
Ithink it is a goku from a alternate timeline and can travel from timeline to timeline freely by time machine or some power or technique.

Unless it's a Goku from Universe 6. Frieza has his own counterpart, so it wouldn't surprise me if Goku and Vegeta had one too. Whis even stated that 6 and 7 are twined.

DeezNuts1102 said:
Wait, Did King Kai say that Goku can see a brief moment in the future?
No, during Hit's battle with Goku, goku predicted Hit's movements so he could block them when he used his TimeSkip ability.

Let me put it this way; guessing where a falling ball is going to land is very different than seeing into the future before the ball drops in the first place.

Imagine if "dark Goku" (yeah I can't imagine a black Goku), is a version of goku that is still the violent saiyan he was supposed to be. Now imagine he killedeveryone on earth and joined Raditz when he came on earth. Now imagine if dark Goku isn't alone. Imagine if Vegeta and Raditz from that timeline would be extremely powerful due to new transformations (potentially a dark SSJ or something)!

Jeune fou said:
Imagine if "dark Goku" (yeah I can't imagine a black Goku), is a version of goku that is still the violent saiyan he was supposed to be. Now imagine he killedeveryone on earth and joined Raditz when he came on earth. Now imagine if dark Goku isn't alone. Imagine if Vegeta and Raditz from that timeline would be extremely powerful due to new transformations (potentially a dark SSJ or something)!
It's what I've been trying to say... "Dark Goku" is basically Kakarot.

If this is the last arc, it'd be the perfect end, as Goku defeats his ultimate enemy: himself.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Jeune fou said:
It's what I've been trying to say... "Dark Goku" is basically Kakarot.
If this is the last arc, it'd be the perfect end, as Goku defeats his ultimate enemy: himself.
i dout this is the last ark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back