• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheArcosian said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
Wait, is Broly coming back?
Yamamuto wants him to come in Super But Toriyama has to decide it and if not then Toriyama should do Prequel of Broly before meeting Goku and the Group as a Movie.
Where are you getting this info from?

Shock97 said:
TheArcosian said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
Wait, is Broly coming back?
Yamamuto wants him to come in Super But Toriyama has to decide it and if not then Toriyama should do Prequel of Broly before meeting Goku and the Group as a Movie.
Where are you getting this info from?
did a Vid on it from the Spanish Manga Conventiuon where Yamamuro went to and did his Interview.

Dekoshu said:
Where is the info about Broly, please? Thank you.
[Yamamuro] No, it's not an official announcement, it's just that I would like to. [Commentator] So it's more like a wish, right? [Yamamuro] Yeah, right. [Commentator] Anyway, it seems quite likely, because one year after the premiere of Battle of Gods, Resurrection of 'F' came, so next year is the time of a new Dragon Ball Z movie, right? [Yamamuro] I hope so. I'd like to have a new movie next year. [Commentator] And it would be a Dragon Ball Super movie, isn't it? [Yamamuro] I don't know if it's gonna be about Super, that's something that Toriyama-sensei has to decide. [Commentator] So is Toriyama who decides the plot of the movies, the enemies... or it's a Toei Animation's committee duty? [Yamamuro] Yeah, Akira Toriyama writes the script, so he decides the plot, characters... everything. [Commentator] Is he (Toriyama) the most decision making guy inside Toei Animation movie project? [Yamamuro] Yeah, of course, he is the highest authority about DB, because he is the original creator of DB. [Commentator] But there are a lot of DB movies where he didn't take part. He has only participated in the last ones. [Yamamuro] There is NO film that he hasn't participated. It's just that, in older movies, he worked with the characters makeup. He provides the initial idea, and the animation supervisor is the one who gives life and form to those characters. [Commentator] How Dragon Ball GT project was born? The original manga of Akira Toriyama ended, but Toei decided to continue without Akira Toriyama manga plot. How DBGT project took shape and why? [Yamamuro] I don't know the whole process about how DBGT was created, but as far as I know, Akira Toriyama has made 'imageboards' and characters drawings. And surely the 'GT' name was decided by him. [Commentator] There are a lot of characters that only appear in the movies. For example Broly, Silver Warriors... Which of these characters you'd like to get to the TV show? [Yamamuro] Well, which one... I think Broly. [Commentator] Broly's movie was the first DB movie you participated, right? [Yamamuro] Yeah. [Commentator] You also took part in the second and third Broly's movies, right? [Yamamuro] Yeah, yeah. [Commentator] Would you like to have a fourth one? [Yamamuro] Yeah, why not.

Broly will now mave his Super Saiyan 3 a passing memory. In other words, Broly is going to make all of his feats from the previous events less impressive.

No way dragons like that cannot kill. The previous two are powerful themselves, and only by particularly powerful beings, did they feel fear or overpowered by somebody eventually.

Well The fact tha Parunga a planet level reality wraper stated he can't kill someone who's stronger than him and it was later confirmed by Shenlong.

Porunga stated he can't kill Frieza because he's more powerful than him, in my opinion, frieza is immune to planet level reality wraping.

It might just go by the power>hax in verse, which doesn't play nice with most other verses, which usually go by the opposite, and they normally take precedence as its more the norm.

Ok, about that Power>Hax thing, well too bad, Dragon ball didn't show all hax that exists in fiction, so the immunity is only applied to the hax that was shown in the manga/anime or whatever.

Aimenaltair said:
Porunga stated he can't kill Frieza because he's more powerful than him, in my opinion, frieza is immune to planet level reality wraping.
No, it means Porunga can't affect anybody who's stronger than it's creator. Feats don't work like that

You do realize if they make Broly canon then they will make 5 other movies canon not including the Broly movies all sayain must be eliminated in that movie goku stated that Broly was weaker then The main villain and cooler is in their and so slug and the evil goku like character.

Faisal Shourov said:
Aimenaltair said:
No, it means Porunga can't affect anybody who's stronger than it's creator. Feats don't work like that
Well At least they are immune to planet level reality wraping.

Everyone is talking about super shenlong and zeno but what about his assistants, they seems to sink into the ground and then appear right in front of Goku from below so does that mean they can phase through solid objects?

Super Shenron was stated to have limitless power by zuno so i think he should be above beerus and zuno is suppose to be omniscient being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back