• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

since I shouldn't clutter up that thread I'll say this here:

okay omega stop being overtly pedantic. he made it VERY clear that he was favoring Titled heavily and the only thing from your argument that made sense to him was logically inconsistent according to him. he has now made it even clearer that your updated summary hasn't changed his stance. do you really need him to spoonfeed you a "i disagree"? Seriously?
Tbf sometimes it is necessary

okay omega stop being overtly pedantic. he made it VERY clear that he was favoring Titled heavily and the only thing from your argument that made sense to him was logically inconsistent according to him. he has now made it even clearer that your updated summary hasn't changed his stance. do you really need him to spoonfeed you a "i disagree"? Seriously?
🤣🤣

His wording made it neacesary a clarification, i will not just assume one's vote without them clearly saying it, had a whole report trouble with that even

Would anyone be up for a discussion rule at this point?

I know AKM implemented a rule for the longest time like “do not revise the cosmology without new information from an ongoing series,” but I’m talking about something more specific, like a discussion rule against both 3-A macrocosm and Otherworld not being spatiotemporally separate.
Eh, there is no enough to make one, unless there were several threads with the same arguments i am unaware about, only 1 thread on the matter seens too small for such lenghts

That would be good, they are trying to do this repeatedly, 2 crts in a row with the same subject, plus several others to downgrade, i think a discussion rule would be better.
Same subject? One was about size, the other was about the space time stuff........both didn't had much to do with one another at all

“Don’t attempt to downgrade the macrocosm from 2-C until Daima says something that will prompt another downgrade attempt.”
"Don't try to downgrade the macrocosm from its 2-C rating based on visual depictions and the barrier that separe the Living Universe and the Other World, Daima will probably contradict that anyway, so we are waiting for it to have our semi-annual 10 pages long thread about the cosmology"

So the vote count is 2-3. Do we need one or two more vote so the thread can be concluded?

also I've been meaning to ask but where did that algebraic geometry come from? another joke?
MeiouHades has been abusing me on Reddit for the last week calling me stupid and dumb and mocking all comments I make on the Saint Seiya subreddit (and in reddit DMs). He told me he's so much smarter than me because he studies algebraic geometry at Oxford as a postgrad student.

MeiouHades has been abusing me on Reddit for the last week calling me stupid and dumb and mocking all comments I make on the Saint Seiya subreddit (and in reddit DMs). He told me he's so much smarter than me because he studies algebraic geometry at Oxford as a postgrad student.
😂😂

MeiouHades? he used to be on VBW right?

Back