• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

???
he can make that post in the OPM thread if he wants I assure you no one would care if he does. the fact that he comes here to antagonize DB supporters is the problem and thats what I'm NOT doing with boruto. make it make sense
Both are saying "my verse beats this other one" to make they feel better about themselves, as i said, the feeling is the same

You are taking a simple "i laugh a little" way too serious and being defensive for some reason, i wonder....

Both are saying "my verse beats this other one" to make they feel better about themselves, as i said, the feeling is the same
which isn't the problem. idk why you keep bringing this up like some npc
You are taking a simple "i laugh a little" way too serious and being defensive for some reason, i wonder....
no I'm saying that coming into another thread to purposefully rage bait and antagonize its members is the problem. I really just said that he can do it in the OPM thread all he wants, in fact they already do it and no one minds it. your being ignorant on purpose

which isn't the problem. idk why you keep bringing this up like some npc
And when have i said that it was a problem? I just said that it made me laugh a little

no I'm saying that coming into another thread to purposefully rage bait and antagonize its members is the problem. I really just said that he can do it in the OPM thread all he wants, in fact they already do it and no one minds it. your being ignorant on purpose
.......and you are somehow seeing a simple comment as me antagonizing your actions, dude it's not that deep lol

There's no reason to be so defensive over a simple comment

And when have i said that it was a problem? I just said that it made me laugh a little
cuz its obviously a jab at me. you literally said you're laughing at the irony, when I'm saying there is no irony because the two arent remotely comparable? quit trying to be mysterious omega your just coming off as a weirdo who's just arguing for the sake of arguing
.......and you are somehow seeing a simple comment as me antagonizing your actions, dude it's not that deep lol
i'm not I just find it annoying.
There's no reason to be so defensive over a simple comment
Lol so you can take jabs at me and laugh at "irony" and i can't even defend myself? yeah alright lmao, keep fooling yourself

cuz its obviously a jab at me. you literally said you're laughing at the irony, when I'm saying there is no irony because the two arent remotely comparable? quit trying to be mysterious omega your just coming off as a weirdo who's just arguing for the sake of arguing

Lol so you can take jabs at me and laugh at "irony" and i can't even defend myself? yeah alright lmao, keep fooling yourself
Be careful, Omega is talking.

thats their problem but the next time someone tries rage baiting or antagonism please report them immediately. the fact that it was rarely or never reported is precisely why it happens more frequently than it should
We do it when the subject is very serious, but we love to make fun too.

When I get the time I think I'm going to propose splitting Goku's and Vegeta's Z profiles in two. Right now with 7 keys each their profiles look kinda bloated.

cuz its obviously a jab at me. you literally said you're laughing at the irony, when I'm saying there is no irony because the two arent remotely comparable?
There's no argument to be had

They are comparable, or at least equally as.......i would say "bad" but nah, let's leave at "they are equal in value" attitudes ok? Ok

quit trying to be mysterious omega your just coming off as a weirdo who's just arguing for the sake of arguing
Now that is going a little far don't you think? Me pointing a irony and finding it funny makes me a weirdo? Huh, your definitions seems weird to me

Yet you are affected enough to trow......i would say "insults" but that sounds too serious, i guess "jabs" is the right term? I guess

Who said that you couldn't? You seem to he projecting a little bit don't you think? Dunno what that could have earned a "protection" to
Specially with you for some reason thinking that me laughing at a situation warrants you.....ok, now i guess "insult" is the right term

Overall, still don't know why the over reaction, to be clear, me not understanding is not me....prohibiting you (dunno why you think i have that power in the first place)

Back