• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If EoZ base Goku becomes TUI power when he fights Uub. That means EoZ base Goku>Gas>Granolah>Moro>Broly>ToP Jiren. Meaning gets another massive powerboost which is heavenly implied with Whis statement and Uub's immense power.

Because it’s legit. Simple as that
You mean, you don’t see the problem with 2-C Ribrianne? Or just with Ribrianne even being relative to Base Goku remotely? Have you thought about the fact that maybe Goku is/was holding back in a lot of those fights (something he canonically does and gets called out for too), and that it could lead to massive inflation of stats where everywhere and their mom would be the same tier?

You know DC and Marvel have rules specifically to counter that, you don’t think DB is big enough and strong enough to warrant a similar — albeit less strict — rule as well?

Okay, so uh... after reviewing the low 1-C upgrade thread, and going through past temporal dimension threads, I've realized I made an error in the way I interpreted DontTalkDT's model that could jeopardize my arguments. My current goal is to create a blog before Ultima or DDT arrives, and I'll probably have to forsake the low 1-C 6-D argument altogether in order to make it.

You mean, you don’t see the problem with 2-C Ribrianne? Or just with Ribrianne even being relative to Base Goku remotely? Have you thought about the fact that maybe Goku is/was holding back in a lot of those fights (something he canonically does and gets called out for too), and that it could lead to massive inflation of stats where everywhere and their mom would be the same tier?

You know DC and Marvel have rules specifically to counter that, you don’t think DB is big enough and strong enough to warrant a similar — albeit less strict — rule as well?
No unless you’re gonna argue 17 and Vegeta and every other 2-C character Ribrianne faces is holding back too and goku defintiely didn’t go SSJB either

Idk what the wiki be doing to dc and Marvel they got it bad ngl

Okay, so uh... after reviewing the low 1-C upgrade thread, and going through past temporal dimension threads, I've realized I made an error in the way I interpreted DontTalkDT's model that could jeopardize my arguments. My current goal is to create a blog before Ultima or DDT arrives, and I'll probably have to forsake the low 1-C 6-D argument altogether in order to make it.
That’s totally fine. I think 5-D is a much more solid and secure argument. The ONLY way to debunk the 5-D argument is to argue that the universes themselves aren’t 4D structures (aka only 3-A or High 3-A) at best which is gonna need multiple CRTs

No unless you’re gonna argue 17 and Vegeta and every other 2-C character Ribrianne faces is holding back too and goku defintiely didn’t go SSJB either

Idk what the wiki be doing to dc and Marvel they got it bad ngl
I’m just saying, if you could argue that they are/were holding back, can we or can we not settle on an alternate tier for them, even hypothetically? I know she‘s gonna be 2-C regardless I don’t really plan to try and change that as much as it pains me.

I’m just saying, if you could argue that they are/were holding back, can we or can we not settle on an alternate tier for them, even hypothetically? I know she‘s gonna be 2-C regardless I don’t really plan to try and change that as much as it pains me.
Could you prove 17 who has infinite stamina was holding back? And the other characters were holding back you actually need proof that they were holding back and it’s oddly consistent

Could you prove 17 who has infinite stamina was holding back? And the other characters were holding back you actually need proof that they were holding back and it’s oddly consistent
I know I’ll need to prove that, that’s not my question though, read it again. Also i don’t think 17 having infinite stamina means he can’t hold back. How does that logic work? It just means he doesn’t get tired/can spam special attacks or similar. It doesn’t mean he can’t pull punches.

It would be 2-C or 4-B since these are the highest tiers for the canon verse

I know I’ll need to prove that, that’s not my question though, read it again. Also i don’t think 17 having infinite stamina means he can’t hold back. How does that logic work? It just means he doesn’t get tired/can spam special attacks or similar. It doesn’t mean he can’t pull punches.
If they were infinitely stronger why wouldn’t someone like Vegeta or 17 just make themselves strong enough to where they wouldn’t kill them and easily beat them? You argued they could be holding back to an extent that makes them no longer 2-C but either way it‘s a massive assumption and it’s consistent with all the 2-C characters she faces

That's kinda strange to think about, Tier 3 Buu Saga would've made things a little bit more consistent in terms of tiers discrepancy but looks like statements alone wouldn't be enough to make an upgrade

After SH ends, do you think we get EoZ or mabye a arc or two?
I think we'll get another arc before EoZ. I'm betting it won't have Freeza as the villain as well since I can see Kuriza being canonised, who is from post-EoZ in the timeline. Maybe we'll finally get our first Angel-level threat.

You mean, you don’t see the problem with 2-C Ribrianne?
(Ribrianne is undoubtedly a powerful opponent, considered the ace of Team Universe 2 and one of the few warriors to genuinely challenge Universe 7, even managing to reach the middle of the tournament. As the ace, Ribrianne is evidently the most powerful of the team, receiving the most praises from Universe 7 and performing the greatest against her opponents, even posing a legitimate threat to an exhausted, post-2nd UI-Sign- Goku alongside the other remaining Team Universe 2 members. Even at her lowest, with her morale gradually waning, she managed to hold her own against an early game Vegeta setting out to defeat her. While pumped up and full of passion and fervor, however, Ribrianne grows to exponential heights, having taken on Super Saiyan Vegeta around the start of the tournament, a "serious", early game Android 17, even shattering his barrier in one strike, and and an early game Goku, emerging unfazed from his attacks, pushing him against the wall, and even garnering compliments from the gods of Universe 8, who believed that she was powerful enough to potentially carry Team Universe 2 to victory over 6 and 7. Her Max Love Cannon was powerful enough for Krillin to express concern over Android 18 and to completely carry her fellow Rozie across the stage, emphasizing her brutish power. Additionally, with Zirloin having taken on her power, she should be, at the very least, comparable to Zirloin, Rabanra, and Zarbuto, who posed a genuine threat to an exhausted, post-2nd UI -Sign- Goku, forcing him to challenge his limits and even transform at one point, in their base forms; after transforming, though, they became so troublesome that 17 and 18 had to intervene, claiming that they "[could not] afford to be indifferent" at that point and then proceeded to pressure the likes of mid-game Goku, 17, and 18, even shattering 17's barrier despite not even going all out)
Not at all.

Why doesn't Bergamo have a veries rating for his damage absorbing ability going from higher to far higher via being 2-C in base

What was the scan used for this? The link is broken

it happened here

Hey hey, i made a CRT to make Frieza 4-B, because his current tier is kinda wrong... I think.
Btw, this is a Dangaronpa reference.

Last edited:
Hey hey, i made a CRT to make Frieza 4-B, because his current tier is kinda wrong... I think.
Please do it for Toei Frieza next. He’s heavily under-scaled

3-B Toei Cell saga it is lol
4-B Toei Cell makes no sense lmao. There’s so many statements about them scaling much higher, with Frieza even having an “outlier” 4-A feat. No reason they can’t be higher other than classic VS Wiki ”nah they can’t be that strong cuz I said so”.

4-B Toei Cell makes no sense lmao. There’s so many statements about them scaling much higher, with Frieza even having an “outlier” 4-A feat. No reason they can’t be higher other than classic VS Wiki ”nah they can’t be that strong cuz I said so”.
Yeah Toei Frieza’s 4-A feat being considered an outlier is dumb someone should make a crt for it one day fs

Yeah Toei Frieza’s 4-A feat being considered an outlier is dumb someone should make a crt for it one day fs
JJ sent me a statement about it (I think it’s from a guidebook) about the Namek explosion being visible from across the galaxy, which perfectly corroborates what we saw in the anime, meaning it is consistent. It shouldn‘t even be an outlier considering only 50% Frieza and above scale to it.

Back