• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

yup , wonder what are the other verses that can benefit from that argument any ideas ?
I dunno but I'm sure we'll see some vers or characters that are gonna get downgraded the minute they are under scrutiny, I vaguely remember seeing a profile in that tier that hasn't seen any activity since 2018 or something and I can't imagine it aged well.

Also this reminds me what did Goku do in the Bojack movie. I know he can travel like that normally but he was dead

I dunno but I'm sure we'll see some vers or characters that are gonna get downgraded the minute they are under scrutiny, I vaguely remember seeing a profile in that tier that hasn't seen any activity since 2018 or something and I can't imagine it aged well.
i never really bothered with tier 1 anyway , it's prolly gonna get more attention now that the nasuverse and sonic made it to low 1-C (and hopefully DBH too )

there's no need to prove that tho all we need is to prove the universes are seperate and that's it
The fact that only angels can visit universes, hit needing a cube to travel from U6 to U7, goku not doing the IT transmission to travel between them, the spatial boundaries that surrounds a universe. These are good evidences or they are completely wrong?

WoV, Zeno's palace & different ROSATs ,in Manga could be used as more proofs for DBH boundaries & in DBZ Anime there was a Statement about separate spacetime as far as I remember

I think it's for the best that's someone translates the original Japanese script, it could be a sub mistake but I doubt that

I hope, Or well get "faster than light raditz " lmao. But if it's not a mistranslation, it's pretty legit, and it's not a flowery language from what I've seen. So we just need to make sure that's it's not wrong.

I hope, Or well get "faster than light raditz " lmao. But if it's not a mistranslation, it's pretty legit, and it's not a flowery language from what I've seen. So we just need to make sure that's it's not wrong.
Ye, if anyone has the japanese episodes for DBZ, they should check if this is legit

I found something interesting about the vice shout, it was stated ig my memory is correct, collapses the dimensional walls to destroy the universe. So in theory,this is a good evidence. But I'm prolly wrong lmao

I found something interesting about the vice shout, it was stated ig my memory is correct, collapses the dimensional walls to destroy the universe. So in theory,this is a good evidence. But I'm prolly wrong lmao
Yeah, it was stated that Buuhan was breaking the walls between dimensions and that this power was what allowed Buu to escape the ROSAT so space-time is definitely involved

He used the same for his attempt of wiping out the living universe , and that attack can only happen by collapsing the dimensional walls the surrounds "insert thing he wants to destroy", so the "insert thing he wants to destroy " must have dimensional walls

He used the same for his attempt of wiping out the living universe , and that attack can only happen by collapsing the dimensional walls the surrounds "insert thing he wants to destroy", so the "insert thing he wants to destroy " must have dimensional walls
True. I'd say it's more evidence for the Heroes side, with the temporal world statement. This is the whole context of the feat

Neat, it means two things from what I have understood: there are dimensions the surrounds the universe, between those dimensions and universe there is a dimensional wall/s. Buu made a hole through those walls which makes the dimensions folding into the universe and crushing it. And I heard from dbx2 that it "warps space and time to blast your enemies " .correct me if I'm wrong

So, wouldn't also that means that every realm has dimensions and dimensional walls surrounding them. So would it be like heaven + dimensions+ dimensional walls that separated it from said dimensions and the living world. The living world it would apply to it. So is the demon realm, kaioshin realm?
I do such at analysing things tbh

So, wouldn't also that means that every realm has dimensions and dimensional walls surrounding them. So would it be like heaven + dimensions+ dimensional walls that separated it from said dimensions and the living world. The living world it would apply to it. So is the demon realm, kaioshin realm?
I do such at analysing things tbh
Perhaps? At the very least it should serve as evidence that U7 is a space-time.

At leats U7 is surrounded be dimensiona and dimensional walls.
Oh god why did that made me think of a not so wholesome meme-

Now well just wait for the blog to finish. In the mean time, why not talk about how BAD JIREN IS! They could've made him much cooler but noooo, toppo Is a better character tbh, is wish it was him who was the final opponent of TOP and make vegeta win by some sort of strategy

Now well just wait for the blog to finish. In the mean time, why not talk about how BAD JIREN IS! They could've made him much cooler but noooo, toppo Is a better character tbh, is wish it was him who was the final opponent of TOP and make vegeta win by some sort of strategy
idk i liked jiren better , he wasn't that bad , in fact i think he was pretty well written

The only reason Jiren is really bad is because they did he's back story in like 10mins when they had a whole arc to explain it. He's backstory isn't terrible but it doesn't answer much.

But Toppo hands down became a better character and I would say one of the best from Super. Even the fan base had at one of the most annoying to respected .

Plus he's GOD state is cool

I personally like Jiren more, and think that despite how poorly his backstory was handled, it ended up explaining enough about his actions throughout and had enough payoff at the end that it made up for me.

That being said, Toppo is also good, even if resorting to his GoD mode felt a bit fast as well. They're both good. There's a reason I wouldn't mind a U11 show. I wanna see these two interact more post-ToP. That seems like it'd be neat.

Also something else kinda left field.

Every time I see 73 I think he was made by a Tuffle. Like someone needs to recolor him .

Am I the only one who wants a mini series about relationships between 18 and krillin, maybe kale or califula x kabba.

Back