• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I admit that part is weird, ye.
Ι mean beyond just the small thing it expanded much more with the explosion covering half the galaxy and the debris reaching to the front of the screen which sees way further than the galaxy.
Tho if we yeet Frieza stuff then we gonna call the Garlic Jr thing an Outlier anyway, given that nothing outside of Frieza stuff is that high anyway.
It would be logical given how much solar system level is noted as impressive by Cell who can even beat frieza in his first form easily. It would make way more sense to me personally and the frieza stuff seems like a bad case animation. The Garlic stuff is whatever. People can make a crt for it and see if it passes.

Anyway, gonna do this, but I am too lazy to make it a calc blog so if anyone here is willing to make it a blog then be my guest, given how weird this feat is lmfao.

• Red line = Galaxy diameter = 2975 px = 100'000 LYs or 9.5e20 m (or 4.75e20 m radius)
  • Blue line = Explosion diameter = 48 px = 1.53277311e19 m (or 7.66386555e18 m radius)
Using this for formulas:
  • 4*5.693e41*(7.66386555e18/695510000)^2 = 2.7649684e62 Joules
Which is... around 24 times lower than before ngl.

Anyway, gonna do this, but I am too lazy to make it a calc blog so if anyone here is willing to make it a blog then be my guest, given how weird this feat is lmfao.

• Red line = Galaxy diameter = 2975 px = 100'000 LYs or 9.5e20 m (or 4.75e20 m radius)
  • Blue line = Explosion diameter = 48 px = 1.53277311e19 m (or 7.66386555e18 m radius)
Using this for formulas:

Thanks for helping us, it makes things easier

Using this for formulas:

Use the 4:3 version instead. Also, the explosion didn't even destroy the surrounding planets in the video I sent which is shot way closer to its epicenter, so don't use the Sun's GBE at the edge.

Either way, we're just gonna use Garlic Jr.'s feat.

Looking at this post from the OPM thread, it seems like the feat is still 4-A anyway, so what's the issue?
The OPM calc and the Frieza calc are off completely different feats, so I don't see your point here.

The OPM calc is literally a cone-shaped explosion, how it is the same as Frieza's? Plus, didn't you argue against the explosion of Frieza being 4-A in the 1st place?

The OPM calc and the Frieza calc are off completely different feats, so I don't see your point here.

The OPM calc is literally a cone-shaped explosion, how it is the same as Frieza's? Plus, didn't you argue against the explosion of Frieza being 4-A in the 1st place?
Because Freeza's explosion expands horizontally way farther than it does vertically, if you look at the screenshot that was used in the thread, the same kind of destruction is visible (large circular void in the starry background). Also, the feat's already accepted, I don't really care about getting it removed now.

Because Freeza's explosion expands horizontally way farther than it does vertically, if you look at the screenshot that was used in the thread, the same kind of destruction is visible (large circular void in the starry background).
Ok? But we get the size of the explosion, given that's the main focus of indexing. The feat is clearly different, as for OPM case we don't have anything, but in DBZ yes.
Also, the feat's already accepted, I don't really care about getting it removed now.
You can make a CRT to remove it if you want.

Not according to their profiles he doesn't, only thing making him stomp is speed

Once that's equalized, gremmy oneshots, because apparently he has no EE resistance
Which is BS, he clearly does have a resistance, hes the ******* GP. Not only that, but having resistances on a 4D scale. Realistically, GP literally just breathes on gremmy and he dies, and speed blitz.

Back