• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Cosmology Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we just added the dimension of the swirling lights and the afterlife which is confirmed size of the afterlife, as the afterlife also has a dimensional barrier separating the Universe from the afterlife.
Dude, there no "dimension of swirling lights" that is just the dimension barrier itself, not another universal space time

According to Ultima dimensional barriers are claim to be a spacetime.
No, they are the fabric of space time, there is a difference

The novel tells Us shatter through the dimensional barrier as shown in the op and then the novel tells us that it sends them into a dimension of swirling lights
Why isn't this in the OP? Regardless, since we don't know the size, yeah nothing changes much

Actually we can, Ultima did that, every dimensional barrier is a spacetime at least low 2-C, you can see the topic of Última.
1 if you are arguing that the swirling lights thing is another dimensions you really can't use this logic
2 that was not the argument in that thread at all, the barrier is the fabric of space time, it is not another universal space time dimension, if you are not arguing for the dimension of lights to be the dimensional wall then it doesn't matter for this

1 if you are arguing that the swirling lights thing is another dimensions you really can't use this logic
2 that was not the argument in that thread at all, the barrier is the fabric of space time, it is not another universal space time dimension, if you are not arguing for the dimension of lights to be the dimensional wall then it doesn't matter for this
Bro, actually I can and I will, he was referring to dimensional barriers, and we see that in the novel, I don't want to continue having a debate with you, now all that's left is to accept it and that's it.

agreed
great-point-agreed.jpg

Again, this is in the op.
The dimension withstand the battle between gogeta and broly, a battle which the universe could not withstand.
The universe could stand it no problem, hence why it is still there, all they did was distort space time and then go into another dimension, which also couldn't hold the battle as they quickly got out of it after a few blows in there

Bro, actually I can and I will, he was referring to dimensional barriers, and we see that in the novel
Which are the fabric of space time and as such one need to affect space time to affect them, they are 2-C structure not low 2-C structures, so your logic makes even little sense in this case

I don't want to continue having a debate with you, now all that's left is to accept it and that's it.
If you want to be like that i can't stop you

Just to recap, while we know that this makes DBS 2-C without using Toei, exactly how many universes are in this 2-C?
With certainty 5, they are all separated by dimensional barriers (which the last one has already confirmed that this is a low 2-C feat, resulting in a new spacetime of size low 2-C at minimum)

The Universe will be 2-C easily with this, without any merging of timelines or Toei.

I only agree with 2 qualifying space-times (and maybe 3 with swirling lights stuff) since the others do not meet sufficient size. Demon realm has also been stated by toriyama to be very small, HTC is planet sized and not even accepted to be in macrocosm right now. I was certain this was more so to prove existence of higher-D dimensional walls and it being fabric or separator of space-time.

Still doesn't get the macrocosm past 2 universe qualifying space-times. This doesn't explain anything.
About the world of demons, we do not know exactly how big it is, he said that it is the size of a magician's hiding place, but the work shows the opposite, being a different plane / dimension it is in the universe, but it is like the alternative universe. But the problem is that they are all separated by dimensional barriers, resulting in a low 2-C (in a new spacetime separated from the Universe) HTC didn't list it here, as you were doing a CRT about it and being discussed, but all planes that have a dimensional barrier separating them through spacetime from another dimension are considered low 2-C

Here the only ones listed are Makai, Hell, Kaioshin Realms, Dimension of Lights, Heaven, they are all separated by dimensional barriers (which are woven from space-time) resulting in a new space-time separated from the Universe, you understand , Bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back