• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Cosmology Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the dimension of swirling lights or superdimensional, Brolly and Gogeta had to distort all space-time to enter such a dimension and this places this dimension separated by space-time from the macrocosm, which we conclude is obviously very fragrant in the work.
Space-time manipulation.
as everyone knows in the novel details that the Universe could not support such power, so we can assume that dimension is at least low size 2-C or 2-C to withstand so much energy from both.
No? Dragon ball characters have ki control. This does not imply the dimension is low 2-c or 2-C.
GUAH!"

As Broly bent his body, a kick struck his face, slamming him onto the ground.

Gogeta quickly appeared there and unleashed a shower of energy blasts. Broly is surprised and staggers back! However, he quickly surrounds himself in an aura and creates a barrier, charging forward!

"DEYAAAHHH!"

"AAAAHHHH!"

Gogeta seemed to be somewhat enjoying Such an exchange.

While moving at high speed, appearing and disappearing, the two of them collide and repeat the cycle of attacking and defending

"DDDDDAAAAAA!!!"

"OOOOOOOO!!!"

And then, the two of them created distance between each other and simultaneously unleashed a super energy wave!

SUUUUUUUU!!

The powerful energy waves collide and suddenly explode!

With that momentum, space-time distorts, and the two of them are fighting within a cracked dimensional wall, colliding with even greater intensity. It's a collision of unprecedented power against power.

"HAAAAHHHH!"

"AAAHHHH!"

Broly, who is slightly pushed back, shouts in frustration

"UOOOOOOOH!"

When he released his stored energy, Broly began to transform

His muscles swelled, and his hair stood up and turned green!

Gogeta opened his eyes wide in surprise.

This is Super Saiyan Broly's full power!

The dimensions are starting to break apart even more due to the excessive aura being released.

"HAAAH!"

Super Saiyan Gogeta strikes! However, the punch that should have hit has absolutely no effect.

"GAAHHH!"

"GUH!?"

On the contrary, Gogeta was blown away into the wall by a decisive punch from the full power Super Saiyan Broly.

Gasping for breath, Gogeta was immediately hit with an elbow strike from Broly

"GUH....!"

Realizing that he was at a disadvantage, Gogeta also began to focus his energy and gather power
This is a Low 2-C feat at best.
Being called a superdimensional/hyperdimensional does not qualify for it to be rated Low 2-C simply because these terms are too vague.
Check the Universe Standards
Being "Different Worlds, Realms, or Dimensions" requires more elaborate context and even "Dreams, Imaginations and Ideas becoming reality" is not enough to say the "Worlds" are entire universes.
I don't think adding a word super/hyper makes any difference.
A dimension being labelled Extradimension means its outside the normal universe. This is a literal contradiction to your proposed 2-C universe.
Being separated by dimensional barriers doesn't make it necessarily Low 2-C. Both the dimensions should be universe sized. You only gave the scan for RoSAT. it is separated by dimensional barriers yet its not a low 2-C structure because it is a planet sized dimension. Give the scan for Afterlife being separated by dimensional barrier.
No we can't see it. Maybe you should update your scan
All realms are divided into areas, so each will have a different space-time as per my understanding, they are all separate from each other and existing at the same time in each other's world space
Existing at the same time contradictions the notion of them being separate space-time.
What do I intend with this? Well, here's the thing, all dimensions will be low 2-C because there is a dimensional barrier separating the Universe from them (they are totally different space-times), this method will avoid using any alternative line to clarify that the Universe is 2-C without having to need Toei.
Being stated to "dimension" does not make it Low 2-C. Being separated by dimensional barrier also doesn't make it Low 2-C unless they are universal in size. You have to Prove afterlife, Kaioshin realmn, Hell and all those dimensions are universal in size + have a different temporal flow from the living world.
Bro it’s already tier 2 without Toei toei is just supporting evidence being outright called a Universe and being based off our Universe is automatic Low 2-C and that’s only one of the realms and the dimensional barriers are shown to be spatio-temporal even without toei as well
What ? No. Tier 2 is purely dependent on Toei.
You all have composited the shit out of the continuities and made it a mess.

Space-time manipulation.

No? Dragon ball characters have ki control. This does not imply the dimension is low 2-c or 2-C.

Being called a superdimensional/hyperdimensional does not qualify for it to be rated Low 2-C simply because these terms are too vague.

A dimension being labelled Extradimension means its outside the normal universe. This is a literal contradiction to your proposed 2-C universe.

Being separated by dimensional barriers doesn't make it necessarily Low 2-C. Both the dimensions should be universe sized. You only gave the scan for RoSAT. it is separated by dimensional barriers yet its not a low 2-C structure because it is a planet sized dimension. Give the scan for Afterlife being separated by dimensional barrier.

Existing at the same time contradictions the notion of them being separate space-time.

Being stated to "dimension" does not make it Low 2-C. Being separated by dimensional barrier also doesn't make it Low 2-C unless they are universal in size. You have to Prove afterlife, Kaioshin realmn, Hell and all those dimensions are universal in size + have a different temporal flow from the living world.

No it’s not being called a Universe and being based off our universe is enough for Low 2-C read the universe standards

Space-time manipulation.

I will not answer you, because Op is self explanatory, you will not change something because you just want to, Medeus agreed with that and we see that in your comment, it is a legitimate feat that serves as proof to add to the Universe being 2-C, to you who do not have much knowledge about the work, dimensional barriers are the spacetime of DB, this was explained by the Last one, I already left this in the OP to clarify why dimensional barriers are a low 2-C feat, if it didn't give something to Boo would not be 2-C. So no, your answer doesn't refute my OP, you need more than that to refute this.

I will not answer you, because Op is self explanatory, you will not change something because you just want to, Medeus agreed with that and we see that in your comment, it is a legitimate feat that serves as proof to add to the Universe being 2-C, to you who do not have much knowledge about the work, dimensional barriers are the spacetime of DB, this was explained by the Last one, I already left this in the OP to clarify why dimensional barriers are a low 2-C feat, if it didn't give something to Boo would not be 2-C. So no, your answer doesn't refute my OP, you need more than that to refute this.
🗿

Space-time manipulation.

Macrocosm being tier 2 is quite explicit with this. First off so much source material are literally pointing to the structure being 4-D with even WoG statements saying they wanted to make something greater than just 3-D images and literally countless source materials calling it a hyper/superdimensional structure. It acts as a wall between dimensions or the literal dimensional boundary and it has a connection with space-time with them needing to distort the space-time (having so much power they are essentially sent to the boundary as space-time cannot handle their power) to even break into said boundary ergo it separating space-time. Being a boundary between dimensions means that this 4-D boundary should atleast be the same size as all the dimensions. This also proves capability of macrocosm in super atleast being able to have higher-D structures. There is also no problem as Afterlife and Mortal Universe are clearly universal in size plus have that supporting evidence to indeed show they are seperated by space and time.

"existing at the same time" isn't "existing with the same time" and stuff like that is not supposed to be literally taken as "existing in same temporal dimension". Not a contradiction and awfully nitpicky. Also this is just how LuffyRuffy worded it and doesn't really change the premise.

"Extradimension" can also mean +1 dimension and all the context points to it such as constant statements of superdimensional/hyperdimensional and you should know this with recent ben 10 revision you support and spearhead with similar reasonings. Not a contradiction.

Isn’t more than 3 dimensions 4? My math might be wrong though but yeah those terms alone don’t mean anything but if it’s to refer to something with more than 3 dimensions then pretty sure that’d be 4

also that’s not the only proof dimensional barriers have been shown to be 4D in other instances which are listed as well so it’s well supported

I will list you as disagrees.
I didn't disagreed tho?

Bro it’s already tier 2 without Toei toei is just supporting evidence being outright called a Universe and being based off our Universe is automatic Low 2-C and that’s only one of the realms and the dimensional barriers are shown to be spatio-temporal even without toei as well
The main argument is the toei stuff, that is what made it get accepted

I will not answer you, because Op is self explanatory, you will not change something because you just want to, Medeus agreed with that and we see that in your comment, it is a legitimate feat that serves as proof to add to the Universe being 2-C
medeus agreed that it is a 2-C feat for broly and gogeta, he gave no opinion about anything else in the op

, to you who do not have much knowledge about the work, dimensional barriers are the spacetime of DB, this was explained by the Last one, I already left this in the OP to clarify why dimensional barriers are a low 2-C feat, if it didn't give something to Boo would not be 2-C. So no, your answer doesn't refute my OP, you need more than that to refute this.
Dude you kind of need to answer the counter points of others if you want to be taken seriously, if you think the op already answer the counter points then link them to it

Isn’t more than 3 dimensions 4? My math might be wrong though but yeah those terms alone don’t mean anything but if it’s to refer to something with more than 3 dimensions then pretty sure that’d be 4

also that’s not the only proof dimensional barriers have been shown to be 4D in other instances which are listed as well so it’s well supported
In the op that is the dimensional barrier, it is not another universal space time to be another dimension that would make them 4 universes instead of 3 as it is right now

Per Ultima's 2-C Buuhan thread, it was concluded that the "dimensional barrier/walls" in question was just the fabric of spacetime based on the nature of Vice Shout, and Gogeta and Broly were stated to be affecting said "dimensional walls", making the feat Tier 2? I think that's what OP's trying to argue amidst that incoherent mess of an OP, though if it's based on saying that the dimension is another universe, I'd have to disagree with that part since there's literally 0 concrete evidence as to size of the dimension to say it's a universe.

In the op that is the dimensional barrier, it is not another universal space time to be another dimension that would make them 4 universes instead of 3 as it is right now
I thought the op was saying them breaking down dimensional barriers lead them to the Dimension of swirling lights

and think it is solid to consider a 2-C feat.
if its a 2-C feat, then why do living universe still exists ? Breaking down dimensional walls between 2 spacetime is Low 2-C at best.
First off so much source material are literally pointing to the structure being 4-D with even WoG statements saying they wanted to make something greater than just 3-D images
He was talking about the artistic choice 🗿 .He was talking about that from artistic standpoint, he wanted to make the Swirling lights dimension to look more than 3-D images, it can even be seen ,the dimension looks different from a 3-D image.
literally countless source materials calling it a hyper/superdimensional structure.
doesn't qualify for Low 2-C.
It acts as a wall between dimensions or the literal dimensional boundary and it has a connection with space-time with them needing to distort the space-time (having so much power they are essentially sent to the boundary as space-time cannot handle their power) to even break into said boundary ergo it separating space-time. Being a boundary between dimensions means that this 4-D boundary should atleast be the same size as all the dimensions.
if the feat is 2-C, why does the living universe still exists and not destroyed ?
This also proves capability of macrocosm in super atleast being able to have higher-D structures.
How ?
"existing at the same time" isn't "existing with the same time" and stuff like that is not supposed to be literally
These are the literal standards.
"Extradimension" can also mean +1 dimension and all the context points to it such as constant statements of superdimensional/hyperdimensional and you should know this with recent ben 10 revision you support and spearhead with similar reasonings. Not a contradiction.
The context doesn't support this. If the context supports this ,then being extradimension to universe 7 would make it 5-D. Also, its not called Also its not called Extradimensional Dimension, Its just called Extradimension. Here, extradimension means a dimension outside the universe. that's it

I thought the op was saying them breaking down dimensional barriers lead them to the Dimension of swirling lights
In fact, in the translation it is stating that they distorted space-time to enter this dimension and it is clear that there is a dimensional barrier separating the Universe from the dimension, and they were breaking it, for Ultima and Medeus this is an explicit feat low 2-C

Last edited:
He was talking about the artistic choice 🗿 .He was talking about that from artistic standpoint, he wanted to make the Swirling lights dimension to look more than 3-D images, it can even be seen ,the dimension looks different from a 3-D image.
They were quite clearly trying to depict a higher dimensional thing and discussed it. It's literally supported by the countless statements too you can't just go ahead and seperate them just to try to make your argument look stronger.
if the feat is 2-C, why does the living universe still exists and not destroyed ?
It supports the entire macrocosm structure being 2-C that's it.
Self-explanatory from what I'm saying.
These are the literal standards.
Conveniently nitpicking again how surprising.
The context doesn't support this. If the context supports this ,then being extradimension to universe 7 would make it 5-D. Also, its not called Also its not called Extradimensional Dimension, Its just called Extradimension. Here, extradimension means a dimension outside the universe. that's it
"extradimension" can still literally mean a greater dimension. I don't necessarily disagree with a 5-D argument because of that but I rather not touch on that here and plus not like it qualifies for low 1-C even if it was. Again other evidence to support extradimension means of a greater dimension.

Last edited:
When you say “without toei” do you mean without GT, movies and DBZ anime only stuff?

I’m a bit confused on the terminology here

Recent downgrade to universe size makes kaioshin realm not count anymore due to insufficient size. Also not sure on demon realm stuff.
Well, we just added the dimension of the swirling lights and the afterlife which is confirmed size of the afterlife, as the afterlife also has a dimensional barrier separating the Universe from the afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back