• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super/Chou Chapter 6 #Spoilers!

FB IMG 1447800699202
Big Shout Out To Herms From Kanzenshuu For The Translations, So Here's The Spoiler Stuffs From Dragon Ball Super/Dragon Ball Chou Chapter 6! :

Beerus And Champa Have Their Tournament Including Beerus's Team: Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Majin Buu, And A Mysterious Character That Beerus States This Guy Is The Strongest He Fought (Remember In DB Super, He Never Stated Goku To Be His Strongest Opponent)..Also GOku Refuses To Add Gohan To The Team (Though Vegeta Mentioned Gohan Have Great Potential Than Both Majin Buu And Piccolo) Because He Is A Father And Needs To Focus On His Study) And Beerus And Champa Avoid To Fight As When They Were Born Twins Beerus On Champa's Birthday Ate His Puffs I Guess And Then There Came A Stupid Fight Which Destroyed Several Planets...At This Point Their Fight Would Erase 3 Planes Of Existence So Better Avoid Because They Are Stronger Than Goku And Vegeta...

So, Champa Tries To Bring Earth From Universe To Universe 7 Earth Or Something Like That For The Tournament. Champa Have 6 Super Dragon Balls That He Found With Many Hard Work (Each Dragon Ball A Size Of A Planet, Note: The Dragon Itself Must be At Least The Size of Solar System, Also It's The First And Original Dragon Ball And Seems To Have No Limit/Omnipotent) And He Will Return All 6 To Beerus If His Team Wins The Tournament And Then Beerus Wants To Find The Last One Himself...

So , Bulma Had To Go To Center Of The Universe Because She Is Making/Testing Her New Dragon Rader (On Universal Scale) And Her Elder Sister "Tides" Shows Up From Jaco (We All Know Jaco The Galactic Patrol Man And Arale Exists In DB Universe/ They Are One Universe) And Tides Builds A Space Ship So Everyone Can Go To The Center Of The Universe..Jaco Mentions A Guy Name "Zuno" Who Is An All Knowing Being/Omniscient And He Will Give Z Guys All The Knowledge They Require For Dragon Balls Of Course..Hype Is Real!

Note: Jaco Also Mentions Being Tons Of Galaxies There In Universe 7

Deathstar786 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
oh boy
i can see tier 2 just behind the clouds
Lmfao Seems Like You Were Right Hahha
i initially predicted a low to mid tier 2, but seeing as how things have become un-predicatable, they might eventually even get to high 2 or if they prematurely mention high dimensional beings (like 6 or 11), then it will hell of a time on forums

oh boy
I dont doubt it considering that the universe was being threatend so early on i can see the final villan being able to destroy all universes.

Celestial Pegasus said:
oh boy
I dont doubt it considering that the universe was being threatend so early on i can see the final villan being able to destroy all universes.
the bonus will e if infinite alternate universes (to the main universes) are mentioned and/ or higher dimensions are mentioned

Yea i can see whis and vados being the ones with unbeleivable hax but for beerus,goku,vegeta i just want them to be resistant to hax so it wont work on them unless your more powerful than them

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea i can see whis and vados being the ones with unbeleivable hax but for beerus,goku,vegeta i just want them to be resistant to hax so it wont work on them unless your more powerful than them
this

i want it such that, only being with more godly ki can affect them with hax

What when was that said? I dont remember seeing that

it was said in the description of this thread near the scan, but I guess it was just Deathstar's guess on Beerus and Champa's power now

DBZMLP12345 said:
What when was that said? I dont remember seeing that
it was said in the description of this thread near the scan, but I guess it was just Deathstar's guess on Beerus and Champa's power now
Probably just a guess

but for what for does beerus needs the Super dragon balls ,and even if he gets them ,what if the last super dragon ball is on earth so beerus has to destroy earth to get it or something like that

Soul01 said:
but for what for does beerus needs the Super dragon balls ,and even if he gets them ,what if the last super dragon ball is on earth so beerus has to destroy earth to get it or something like that
I could see that happening

Faisal Shourov said:
oh boy
How do you see tier 2?
Well we are practically in the beginning of the series and all the god tiers are capable of universal feats logically for there to be a threat to them there needs to be someone stronger hence a multi universal threat

Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
oh boy
How do you see tier 2?
Well we are practically in the beginning of the series and all the god tiers are capable of universal feats logically for there to be a threat to them there needs to be someone stronger hence a multi universal threat
But to be in tier 2 you need to destroy infinite amount of timelines in a single universe, which nobody can do so far. They can only destroy physical universe. I don't see Whis being in tier 2 until he gets upgrade or 3 minute time travel is retconned to big bang

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
oh boy
How do you see tier 2?
But to be in tier 2 you need to destroy infinite amount of timelines in a single universe, which nobody can do so far. They can only destroy physical universe. I don't see Whis being in tier 2 until he gets upgrade or 3 minute time travel is retconned to big bang
nope, for low 2-C, you need to destroy one timeline

for high 2-A, you need to destroy infinitely many universes/ timelines

oh. Well 2C is probable but they will need major spacetime hax to destroy entire universe. What makes you think they can destroy spactime in 1 shot?

Faisal Shourov said:
oh. Well 2C is probable but they will need major spacetime hax to destroy entire universe. What makes you think they can destroy spactime in 1 shot?
not really

toriyama can simply say that they exceed the dimension of timelines

and say that they are are n dimensional being (n being greater than or equal to 5 for high 2 or low 1)- thats how characters can make massive jumps

^^where does toriyama say they exceed dimension of timelines?? i am not even sure what that means actually lol

Faisal Shourov said:
Anything is possible at this point,i wouldnt be surprised if it happened but at the minimum i expect low 2-C

Faisal Shourov said:
^^where does toriyama say they exceed dimension of timelines?? i am not even sure what that means actually lol
what i am trying to say is

if toriyama, through the characters simply says they aare 5 dimensionsal or higher beings by the end, then thats enough of a proof

Faisal Shourov said:
if toriyama, through the characters simply says they aare 5 dimensionsal or higher beings by the end, then thats enough of a proof
ah, yeah that's perfectly possible. it would mean they transcend 4th dimension (time) and can destroy timelines as well

Faisal Shourov said:
Faisal Shourov said:
ah, yeah that's perfectly possible. it would mean they transcend 4th dimension (time) and can destroy timelines as well
yes

Back