• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Broly's eyes and aura change color the second he goes Ikari, on top of growing in size to help suggest the Oozaru connection

>other logical arguements connecting these details as being specific to the Ikari form, such as SSJ aura naturally being yellow

>"Broly's eyes being specifically for the Ikari form ... is headcanon"

Nick

A Stoned Orc said:
>Broly's eyes and aura change color the second he goes Ikari, on top of growing in size to help suggest the Oozaru connection
>other logical arguements connecting these details as being specific to the Ikari form, such as SSJ aura naturally being yellow

>"Broly's eyes being specifically for the Ikari form ... is headcanon"
> The eyes are present in two different form who are OFFICIALY different forms.

> No argument presented that have any connection to anything official and the official info contradict them.

> Nothing has ever worked like that at any point in the franchise.

> 'Broly can stack the two different form and that's official, the official info saying it's SSJ are headcanon and i totaly believe that but i won't try to have Broly's page modified to include it'

Nick

> It can't be stacked because that's not how transformation works in DB.

This never happened in dbz, so why are saying that's not how transformation works? Once again you are assuming that Ikari Broly is the same thing as a ssj form, but you don't have any proof of that.

Goku's explanation has nothing to do with the Ikari form not being able to stack over ssj, as like you said, it's not the same thing as Kaioken, and they don't need to explain the obvious.

> Ikari eyes are there to show that Broly is pissed.

Seriously? Is that your argument?

> They had access to ssj3

Only Goku can transform into ssj3, but anyway, what does that have to do with Golden Oozaru? They need to control Golden Oozaru in order to reach ssj4 for the first time, and your name argument is getting ridiculous. A Golden Oozaru is the result of a Saiyan in the Oozaru form becoming a Super Saiyan.

Broly's eyes in his Ikari form is just my headcanon now? Because you said it? Don't make me laugh, also the transformations are not suddenly stacking, the Ikari form and the ssj forms are two different things, it looks like you still don't understand that Broly can't just go from Ikari to ssj, it's not his base form.

We outright see that Broly's eyes have pupils and are yellow when he starts to regain his senses in Super Saiyan. He also has black eyeliner around his eyes like Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
Broly Ikari SS
D90e7004123078fe3682aec2dba0c068
Comparing Ikari Broly and SS Broly makes it very clear that they have the same eyes. Broly also transformed into Super Saiyan whilst in Ikari which would, in-itself, imply form stacking.
I don't think there is any arguing that Super Saiyan is being stacked with Ikari and that SS Broly should be treated as 40-50x Ikari.

Therefir said:
> It can't be stacked because that's not how transformation works in DB.
This never happened in dbz, so why are saying it's not how transformation works? Once again you are assuming that Ikari Broly is the same thing as a ssj form, but you don't have any proof of that.

Goku's explanation has nothing to do with the Ikari form not being able to stack over ssj, as like you said, it's not the same thing as Kaioken, and they don't need to explain the obvious.

> Ikari eyes are there to show that Broly is pissed.

Seriously? Is that your argument?

> They had access to ssj3

Only Goku can transformed into ssj3, but anyway, what does that have to do with Golden Oozaru? They need to control Golden Oozaru in order to reach ssj4 for the first time.

Broly's eyes in his Ikari form is just my headcanon now? Because said it? Don't make me laught, also the transformations are not suddenly stacking, the Ikari form and the ssj forms are just two different things, it looks like you still don't understand that Broly can't just go from Ikari to ssj.
Because that's never happened, that's the point, Transformation never stacked at any point.

I'm not assuming anything, the movie directly state that it's litteraly Oozaru but in human form, Oozaru is a saiyan transformation just like SSJ, no transformation, Oozaru or SSJ has ever stacked and nothing official state that Broly stacked the form while the official source state it's SSJ.

Funny how you changed your tune, suddenly Kaioken isn't like Ikari ? but i thought that saying Ikari can't stack is like saying Kaioken can't stack ? could it be that your side of the argument is simply wrong ?

The obvious =/= your headcanon contradicted by official sources.

Say the guy trying to argue that the eyes are here to tell that all the official info are wrong and his headcanon is right.

Except that they had no idea about SSJ4 at all at the time and nothing say Vegeta doesn't have access to SSJ3, also Baby had messed around with Vegeta's transformation.

If Golden Oozaru is Oozaru going SSJ, the form's multiplier would 500, just like SSJ3, that's what it has to do with Golden Oozaru.

No, Broly's eyes being specific to his Ikari form IS your headcanon, nothing in the movie ever say that, Him having those eyes in a form that is officialy another form is just proof of it.

They aren't, both are saiyans transformation and no form has ever stacked in DB before and nothing state that he did and nothing imply it either, everything official call it 'SSJ' and the whole scene was directly from Freezer remembering how Goku went SSJ on Namek, nothing else.

Yeah, i don't understand that Broly can't do what we saw him do on screen, silly me to believe the official material rather than your headcanon.

The yellow eyes and green aura are specifically shown to be traits of Ikari. The fact that Broly retains the same aura while in Super Saiyan definitely implies the two forms are stacked. The fact he retains the pupils in his Super Saiyan (Full Power) state would also imply that he is indeed stacking forms. It's not really that hard to grasp.

First Toppo solo DBS and now the official material is wrong to call Broly's form 'SSJ' because it's a super duper 'SSJ Ikari' form that is never mentionned or hinted at in the movie because he is berserk and has black eyeliner.

Oh, and that form multiply his power by tens of thousands of times / infinity, so he is infinitly weaker in base form.

all of that because we said so.

This is ridiculous.

> It never happened so it doesn't work like that.

This doesn't make sense. Since it never happened before, we didn't know if it could work, until now.

This would be valid only if the Oozaru form was a previous transformation of the ssj form, which is not true.

I changed my tone? I just said that the Ikari form not being the same thing as the Kaioken doesn't mean it can't be stacked over ssj forms.

> They didn't named Broly's ssj form as ssj Ikari, therefore they actually mean the transformations can't be stacked.

This is your basically your argument right now.

> They had no idea about SSJ4. Nothing say Vegeta doesn't have access to SSJ3, also Baby had messed around with Vegeta's transformation.

Except they did know, Goku became ssj4 after doing that, so Bulma helped Vegeta to become Oozaru, and no, Vegeta can't transform into ssj3.

> If Golden Oozaru is Oozaru going SSJ, the form's multiplier would 500, just like SSJ3, that's what it has to do with Golden Oozaru.

...And? Also we don't know the multiplier of the ssj3, since we don't use those databooks.

> Broly's eyes being specific to his Ikari form IS your headcanon.

Broly transformed into his Ikari form and his eyes changed, how is that a headcanon?

Calm down. What non-canon material says regarding Broly's forms has no basis here. The simple fact of the matter is that Broly is physically, visually, different in Super Saiyan relative to any of his fellow saiyans and that these differences heavily resemble his incorporation of Great Ape's power into his base form. It essentially resembles the concept of God Ki by merging Super Saiyan with Super Saiyan God.

What do you refer to as 'tens of thousands of times / infinity'? It's accepted that Great Ape is a 10x boost and that Super Saiyan is a 40-50x boost so this Wrath Super Saiyan would only be 400-500x Broly's base power. The issue is that some people believe that there is no actual gap between 3-A and Low 2-C in Dragon Ball and so claiming such transformations should all be in the same tier is disregarded.

Logically speaking SSG and SSB Goku and Vegeta should be the exact same tier (Low 2-C) and the same should be the case for all of Broly's forms but people resist the notion due to the massive gap between 3-A and Low 2-C being breached so easily in canon.

There isn't really any verse for that matter than treats 3-A and Low 2-C as in infinity gap. Dragon Ball isn't even the worst example; look at Dissidia Final Fantasy. But regardless, I still agree with what I've been saying and what many other staff above have.

Dragomer said:
That explaination would work if anyone ever mentionned said exceptional use, no one did, at any point and no official material did either; you can't just make up the exception yourself from nothing.

Show me where anyone mention what you said, until that it's simply a headcanon and isn't supported by the official material.
> The movie shows Broly doesn't have regular SSJ eyes, instead has Ikari eyes in his SSJ forms.

> The movie shows Broly doesn't have regular SSJ aura, instead has Ikari aura in his SSJ form.

> The movie shows Broly still retains the mental state and height of his Ikari form in his SSJ form

> "But there is still no official proof that his SSJ is exceptional or that Broly is an exception"

Ningen what? Everything, literally everything in the movie screams that he uses his Ikari in his transformed states.

@DDM

I mean technically it isn't an infinite gap to start with. At certain levels of energy density you can warp space and even open black holes. Eventually said black hole would become large enough to collapse the entire universe into a singularity, space, time, and all.

But that's neither here nor there.

I have no idea anymore. This thread has been derailed should probably just be closed until the anime comes back with more information about the Broly Saga scaling. I knew I should've waited a bit longer since it's pretty obvious that people won't accept this new scaling until there's more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back