• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Special Ki Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I'm okay with this.
thank you. and since you agree, would you mind open these profiles
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Son Goku (Xeno)
Vegeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegeta (Xeno)
Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Gogeta (Xeno)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Xeno)

This is just minor revision anyway

What has been accepted here can probably be applied.

Yes. Do you need any pages unlocked in order to apply this revision?

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you.

However, my apologies since there is no nice way to say this, but the grammar, spelling, and sentence structures that you have inserted into most of our Dragon Ball pages is largely awful, even though the information itself has been accepted and seems reliable, and the verse as a whole is in pretty bad condition for the visitors to our wiki because of this.

As such, I would greatly appreciate if other members who do have a good grasp of English grammar, spelling, and word flow go through ALL of our Dragon Ball pages to greatly improve on them in these regards. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thank you.

However, my apologies since there is no nice way to say this, but the grammar, spelling, and sentence structures that you have inserted into most of our Dragon Ball pages is largely awful, even though the information itself has been accepted and seems reliable, and the verse as a whole is in pretty bad condition for the visitors to our wiki because of this.

As such, I would greatly appreciate if other members who do have a good grasp of English grammar, spelling, and word flow go through ALL of our Dragon Ball pages to greatly improve on them in these regards. Thanks in advance for any help.
No worry, because i'm very busy with work (25-26 years old already, need some work to earn the living) so i don't have much time to properly learn English, so most of the time OwO and Domino help fixing grammar

Okay. No problem. I did not state this as an insult. I know that you are trying to help out. I am just saying that our Dragon Ball pages REALLY need to be cleaned up in this regard at this point.

Okay. No problem. I did not state this as an insult. I know that you are trying to help out. I am just saying that our Dragon Ball pages REALLY need to be cleaned up in this regard at this point.
No worry, sometime thing need to be pointed out, criticism is important, i'm old enough to understand that

Thank you for being reasonable. Are there any members that you can recommend me to send a notification to/who might be willing to help out with this project?

Thank you very much for the help. Feel free to go on grammar and spelling improvement-sprees in our Dragon Ball pages then.

Tell me here which ones that I need to unlock please.

Thank you very much for the help. Feel free to go on grammar and spelling improvement-sprees in our Dragon Ball pages then.

Tell me here which ones that I need to unlock please.
For now, it seems all the pages for the DB Games are open, so nothing else is required atm

Well, normally I would agree, but I think that this thread has already been accepted and applied, and this is just about lots of cleanup work, so handling it here might save us some time.

Yes, just so we sufficiently clean up the grammar and spelling in all of our Dragon Ball pages.

However, if one of you is willing to create a new thread for this purpose and then link to it here, that might work better.

Yes, just so we sufficiently clean up the grammar and spelling in all of our Dragon Ball pages.
i don't think there is another grammar and spelling in our DB pages, i only touches DB game profiles, Hit, DBS Goku and Vegeta, that all, but all others is fine to my knowledges, since with others pages i just restructure them and add scans

Okay. Never mind then. I would still appreciate help with fixing the DB games pages though.

Okay, that is good, but some members need to fix ALL of them in their current condition.

Okay, that is good, but some members need to fix ALL of them in their current condition.
Well, most of the revision was done, however since this thread is about special ki, and i'm pretty lazy to make a new thread, i hope you can help me evaluate this:

Everything is in the sandbox. Now i'm going to sleep because it is midnight right now in my country, sorry for taking your time too much

Anyway, @Dagoth_OwO , @Ottavio_Merluzzo , and other members here, would any of you be willing to clean up the grammar and spelling in all of our Dragon Ball games pages please?

Last edited:
Well, most of the revision was done, however since this thread is about special ki, and i'm pretty lazy to make a new thread, i hope you can help me evaluate this:

Everything is in the sandbox. Now i'm going to sleep because it is midnight right now in my country, sorry for taking your time too much
Would this grant Hakai Users these abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back