• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Umm, where are you guys taking all the stuff for DBS. I only know about the animes and I haven't seen them.

Is Shenron Mode a state/power up or just another summon? Death Battle treated it like its own thing away from summons

... I have a hard time processing what you just said. It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I understand it too well.

Both. They summon Shenron/Super Shenron, and the dragon then gives them a power up. It's not like standard summons though, the dragon just shows up behind the character.
Thank you, I was wondering if it was noteworthy enough to include in the profiles, maybe like "Low 1-C, higher with Shenron Mode" or something like that if it was also a special powerup mode. Since it amps AP in matches

Thank you, I was wondering if it was noteworthy enough to include in the profiles, maybe like "Low 1-C, higher with Shenron Mode" or something like that if it was also a special powerup mode. Since it amps AP in matches
It's not that noteworthy. They get a slight power boost and a Dragon Fist version of their beam attack.

What are the simple hax? It's for my fanfiction and giving my OC access to Super Shenron super early is just bad writing
Space time manipulation,time stop,time rewind,reality manipulation and powernull I know powernull is not simple but it would be good for your oc since most of heroes has it

Yo, where does the battle between UT CC Goku vs Fu: Youth take place? Is it Crack of Time? I heard it's a realm named the Time Abyss, but I'm not sure.

No, but Vieth has layered for Dark ki, Demon God Ki and Darck Factor.

Although I think he didn't pass this on the hax layer evaluation thread.

But team power still doesn't have layers.
I think this should be prepared as the back is outdated with the new standards accepted in Dragon Ball

Vieth, you know that crt you layered for Dark Ki, Demon God Ki, Dark Factor and Evil aura?

It has to pass the Hax Layer Thread. Even though I was accepted into a crt.

Back