• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder how Moro would work in SDBH, considering he's pretty haxed for non-SDBH character.
Passive stealing of one or more stats for his ability, Draw or Reflect for his CAA, either an energy blast or the fiery pillars for his Super Attack. As a boss his abilities would probably be heavily focused around stealing stats.

The attack being used by Goku is from the manga, Goku himself is not. They're perfectly fine with using manga attacks, Gamma Burst Flash for example is used by SSBE Vegeta in Heroes. Manga characters/forms are something they have never done.

I was wondering. If CC UI Goku from Universe Mission is as strong, if not stronger than SSJ4 Xeno Vegito from Dark Demon Realm. Could this Goku with Awakened Keysword defeat Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura?

I was wondering. If CC UI Goku from Universe Mission is as strong, if not stronger than SSJ4 Xeno Vegito from Dark Demon Realm. Could this Goku with Awakened Keysword defeat Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura?
Without much difficulty. Goku just needs to use the Key Sword to revert him back to his prior form, and it would be easy from there.

Sealas and Hearts have received lists. Something of particular interest regarding Hearts is that I have discovered he uses Dimensional Domain in one battle.
Do you intend to turn this into a page or put each person on their profiles?

Furthermore, the references are good, as it is either the mission number or the letter, but for example there are some that are similar.

"Inconceivable Allies", "The Menace Made One" and "The True Final Battle"

You have to highlight where this is from. Since staff members have to know where to check.

I don't know if you plan to go by Goku Xeno, but if you want, you can use my sanbox to put the skills and so on.

As well as these two Imgurs that I made.

Imgur1

Imgur 2

But I wanted to at least finish doing Xeno Goku's if not care.

It took a long time to put each link to each letter.

Do you intend to turn this into a page or put each person on their profiles?
The idea is to make it a page, but if people want it to be put on profiles as well then that's fine by me.

Furthermore, the references are good, as it is either the mission number or the letter, but for example there are some that are similar.

"Inconceivable Allies", "The Menace Made One" and "The True Final Battle"

You have to highlight where this is from. Since staff members have to know where to check.
I was hoping the fact only World Mission characters have them would make it obvious they were from World Mission, but I can make the references more detailed if that would help.

I don't know if you plan to go by Goku Xeno, but if you want, you can use my sanbox to put the skills and so on.

As well as these two Imgurs that I made.

Imgur1

Imgur 2

But I wanted to at least finish doing Xeno Goku's if not care.
I won't be getting to Xeno Goku anytime soon, so go ahead with yours.

I was hoping the fact only World Mission characters have them would make it obvious they were from World Mission, but I can make the references more detailed if that would help.
I mean, your reasoning is understandable. But I didn't even care that they were about the missions (despite having 100 hours in the game)

I won't be getting to Xeno Goku anytime soon, so go ahead with yours.
ok

I advocate to put it on profile, it will be easier for peoples to read characters' abilities directly on their profile rather than they need to go to a separate page and then navigate to where the character they want to read
I'm of the same mind as Vieth.

In my sandbox I even divided between Goku Xeno's transformations and left some gifs.

But I don't know how cool this will look on the pages.

Bleach wankers in r/PowerScaling is insane. They really thought Yhwach, Aizen, and Ichigo can defeat UT CC Goku. The most ridiculous is they wank Bleach to 5D and put those three against True Form Ragna from BlazBlue 💀💀💀💀💀

Bleach wankers in r/PowerScaling is insane. They really thought Yhwach, Aizen, and Ichigo can defeat UT CC Goku. The most ridiculous is they wank Bleach to 5D and put those three against True Form Ragna from BlazBlue 💀💀💀💀💀
I've had Naruto fans try to tell me Naruto is universal or even multiversal while also saying Dragon Ball isn't universal.

Hmm, i remember they scale Bleach to 5D cause.....eh.......higher plane of existence or something from Ichigo???

Back