• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't tell tbh but they might be one of the fastest immeasurable speed characters here on wiki
As expected, Heroes characters is probably one of the strongest Infinite 5D characters in this wiki.

I say probably, because I'm not sure. I already heard in the recent UT CC Goku vs Alice, that UT CC Goku can increase his layers of hax resistance along with his AP, is that true?

As expected, Heroes characters is probably one of the strongest Infinite 5D characters in this wiki.

I say probably, because I'm not sure. I already heard in the recent UT CC Goku vs Alice, that UT CC Goku can increase his layers of hax resistance along with his AP, is that true?
For hax layers yes not sure about ap though

I thought UT CC Goku vs Nirvana Mori or UT CC Goku vs Saint Seiya characters are fair, but apparently no. Goku would stomp all of them.

Low 1-C Sailor Moon if they do a crossover with Super Dragon Ball Heroes when?

It's not hard to do tbh, since both franchise is under Toei and they already do this with Dragon Ball x One Piece x Toriko in Dream 9 special anime with two episodes.

By the way, how long does fight between UT SSB CC Goku vs UT Fu: Youth is in the anime? I know in manga Goku one shot Fu, but in anime they are fighting for a brief moment.

I can wank Goku and Fu layers by how long the fight goes on since the layers increased passively.

By the way, how long does fight between UT SSB CC Goku vs UT Fu: Youth is in the anime? I know in manga Goku one shot Fu, but in anime they are fighting for a brief moment.

I can wank Goku and Fu layers by how long the fight goes on since the layers increased passively.
Aprrox 2min 19 seconds

Back