• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I read all the main Super Dragon Ball Heroes from there.
Apparently there was a misunderstanding when you typed in here I thought vsbw, the here word had a link which was not highlighted on your post,when I quoted your post i was able to see the link but the link is not working

Yo, can someone fix the Time Scroll profile? There's something wrong with it when i click this section.

"Fu (Xenoverse) also created a replica of it called Tokipedia which contains his own version of timeline, however both the Time Scroll and Tokipedia are the same."

Instead of sending me DBXV Fu profile, it sends me to DBXV Mira page instead. I think someone has to fix it.

I suppose now's as good a time as any to publicly announce that I am currently working on full lists of card abilities for all characters (besides probably the Gokus and Vegetas, due to the sheer amount of cards they possess) who have, or may in future have, profiles on the wiki. These lists will cover all cards up to the present, and will also include any boss abilities I can get information on.

So far I have completed lists for Agios, Dark Shenron, Fin, Kamioren, Lagss, Majin Ozotto and Mechikabura, and I have more characters in the works. I have also provided a glossary which should hopefully alleviate some confusion.
are you imitating me?

My skills sandbox was made before yours. 🗿
The sandbox is merely the public version. This has been in the works since 2021, back when the plan was for it to be a collaboration. Things fell through back then, but my research has since advanced to the point where I no longer need help.

How does this ability work exactly? It mentions Tagoma and Shisami, so are they required for it to activate? And regardless of that would this just straight up count as Immortality Type 4 or simply Resurrection?

How does this ability work exactly? It mentions Tagoma and Shisami, so are they required for it to activate? And regardless of that would this just straight up count as Immortality Type 4 or simply Resurrection?
In-game both Tagoma and Shisami are required, but we generally say that any two allies can substitute. We consider it to be a one-time self-Resurrection.

In-game both Tagoma and Shisami are required, but we generally say that any two allies can substitute. We consider it to be a one-time self-Resurrection.
I see. So could Frieza use Subspace to summon, for example, Broly and Frost and then resurrect when killed?

The sandbox is merely the public version. This has been in the works since 2021, back when the plan was for it to be a collaboration. Things fell through back then, but my research has since advanced to the point where I no longer need help.
I read the sandbox, and Agios has instant kill technique. I think that's OP ngl

Maybe I’m asking for too much and maybe this is a bad idea to be asking you guys at all LOLOL but can you keep a down low on mentioning DBH or Dr slump for matchups…

We are currently working on a set of master plans for the new Meta of the verses and prefer matchups don’t happen as frequently so we can work on them

Maybe I’m asking for too much and maybe this is a bad idea to be asking you guys at all LOLOL but can you keep a down low on mentioning DBH or Dr slump for matchups…

We are currently working on a set of master plans for the new Meta of the verses and prefer matchups don’t happen as frequently so we can work on them
During the DB tier 1 crt, we told ourselves this (many supporters too) not to do clashes or more tier 1 crts until later.

What happened? They did it anyway, and a staff made a tier 1 crt with the wrong premise.

There's no point saying that, they don't listen.

What are you planning on?

During the DB tier 1 crt, we told ourselves this (many supporters too) not to do clashes or more tier 1 crts until later.

What happened? They did it anyway, and a staff made a tier 1 crt with the wrong premise.

There's no point saying that, they don't listen.
That’s such a sad shame
What are you planning on?
You REALLY expect me to actually say that?
Here?
In the public open space?
Like Really?

That’s such a sad shame

You REALLY expect me to actually say that?
Here?
In the public open space?
Like Really?

sensei-goku.gif

I still can’t wait for sparking zero. It’s ironic while the fans were complaining about DBXV 2 the devs were in the lab cooking.

I think Arale has some edge with her Plot Manipulation. Though, UT CC Goku can summon her and walla.

I'm still curious how strong is DBH Angels, Grand Priest, and Zen'ō.
Even though grand priest is stronger than goku on our site bud would get one shotted by ut goku if speed is equalized.

Back