• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We really don't know the full scope of the universe which is the issue.
I mean there's 4 galaxies, but they're also supposedly quadrants. However they look and check all the boxes for being galaxies, and some sources say that the Universe is INFINITE.
there are not only 4 Galaxies, this is called the sectors that are looked at.

I am neutral on this. Waiting for more input. The Uub point is very convincing. He gave more energy than fatigued Gohan Piccolo Vegeta and the others put together.

And guys chill pls.
To be fair he has like 100% God Ki, doesn't he? I'd assume that would have something to do with the regenerative effects it had on Goku's stamina.

CAN WE GET ON BACK ON TOPIC?!
THANK YOU
Alright so here's some reasoning for the things said so far:
1. The Spirit Bomb was not universal. Goku never reached out to them, and we know that he only got energy from the earth due to him saying "PEOPLE OF EARTH!" telepathically. Nobody else besides earthlings were shown donating energy, and they would have no way of even knowing this entire interaction was happening. This also isn't very relevant, as simply gaining energy from the universe doesn't make it able to destroy universes.
2. Beerus was not a thing when it was stated that Kid Buu is more powerful than the person who sealed Old Kai. It doesn't count, and was obviously retconned.
3. SSJ3 Goku matched Kid Buu and was two shot by Beerus. In fact no form shown so far (unless you count MUI I guess) used by Goku was capable of even being worth Beerus' time at full power.

These are the type of people that agree with the upgrade. Your thread was already a joke before i even got here
Assuming something is a "joke" without even giving a reason why it's a "joke" doesn't amount for subject at hand

I may question Universal Majin Buu (anime or manga) but if there are evidence to support it, rather than avoiding it by saying "nah, it's wank/should be fun and games because reasons" doesn't help with any kind of revisions

Just saying

Last edited:
76h024.jpg

Ass

Assuming something is a "joke" without even giving a reason why it's a "joke" doesn't amount for subject at hand

I may question Universal Majin Buu (anime or manga) but if there are evidence to support it, rather than avoiding it by saying "nah, it's wank/should be fun and games because reasons" doesn't help with any kind of revisions

Just saying
bro its a JOKE CHILL OUT
yes, but there is enough evidence for that, I think it will be accepted
The one good feat (him destroying that one galaxy) doesn't apply as we know and even see directly before he does it that he's destroying all the planets individually very fast.

Have you changed in those three weeks? Are you a better person and more respectful of others?
Is there like a good reason you’re insulting and making fun of Toby and arguments or is it just bc you disagree? Bc firstly this is blatantly against site rules. You also insulted me saying “these type of ppl” like wdym? But imma excuse that Lmao.
Ik I’m also going against site rules by being bias, etc but I’m pretty sure a mod commented on this thread.
Someone better deal with this vizer dude 😂 idk if him and Toby got past beef but he kinda being weird rn
This exactly how they beefing rn 😂

bro its a JOKE CHILL OUT

The one good feat (him destroying that one galaxy) doesn't apply as we know and even see directly before he does it that he's destroying all the planets individually very fast.
I don't recall mentioning filler feats, don't mention the Toei verse

It is explicitly described that he has the power to take the Kaio kingdom and also quotes of universal destruction, apart from that in the super manga it is the most proof of this, I do not see Majin Buu being less than 3-B and 3-A, with these quotes, but I can easily accept 3-B

Is there like a good reason you’re insulting and making fun of Toby and arguments or is it just bc you disagree? Bc firstly this is blatantly against site rules. You also insulted me saying “these type of ppl” like wdym? But imma excuse that Lmao.
Ik I’m also going against site rules by being bias, etc but I’m pretty sure a mod commented on this thread.
Someone better deal with this vizer dude 😂 idk if him and Toby got past beef but he kinda being weird rn

This exactly how they beefing rn 😂
I just disagreed with his topic, I said it was pointless, one of the admins already talked to me a bunch of weeks ago, but now he came to tag me lol

I don't recall mentioning filler feats, don't mention the Toei verse

It is explicitly described that he has the power to take the Kaio kingdom and also quotes of universal destruction, apart from that in the super manga it is the most proof of this, I do not see Majin Buu being less than 3-B and 3-A, with these quotes, but I can easily accept 3-B
you- you quoted someone talking about toei kid buu...
and the Kai's planet they were on is not the same as the Realm of the Kais...

Anyway, before this goes downhill or turns into a spiraling drama section, let's get back to the matter at hand and get it over with

If there's anything I know about this wiki anyway, it'll probably not pass because of whatever reasons ppl here form all sides have

So what do we do from here hmm?

Is this for real? Like, are we saying Kid Buu is 3-B because Buu > Ancient Evil who sealed Old Kai (which is actually Beerus)???

By that logic, surely that would mean SSJ3 Goku who matched Kid Buu be stronger Beerus oh wait...
this happened 75 million years ago, we are talking about the beerus of that time, Majin Buu must be scaled above, Goku Ssj3 was not able to defeat Kid Buu

Last edited:
this happened 75 million years ago, we are talking about the beerus of that time, Majin Buu must be scaled above, Goku Ssj3 was not able to defeat Kid Buu,
Beerus still held the position of God of Destruction 75 million years ago, going off of the date of the Multiversal Hide and Seek tournament.
He also never got stronger during his position as god of destruction.

Beerus still held the position of God of Destruction 75 million years ago, going off of the date of the Multiversal Hide and Seek tournament.
He also never got stronger during his position as god of destruction.
supposedly Bills should have just gained the position of God of Destruction, it is mentioned that he was inferior to Majin Boo, after training he must have reached what he is today, so the Majin Boo is scaled above the beerus of that time, which was enough to obliterate the entire Kaio kingdom, said in the work itself.

this happened 75 million years ago, we are talking about the beerus of that time, Majin Buu must be scaled above, Goku Ssj3 was not able to defeat Kid Buu
That's because Goku was unaware of SSJ3 stamina drop (because he was dead before). Vegeta outright said that if Goku builds enough chi in SSJ3 he can obliterate Buu

Beerus was also the God of Destruction for way more than 75 million years, and they're suppposed to be the strongest beings in their universe, to the point where the fact U11 has a mortal stronger than their GoD was a complete shock to Beerus

well, I don't think I have anything else to add here, the scans are all in the thread and what should be updated is there, now it's just waiting for people to disagree or agree with updates. I thank everyone who commented, and some who made fun of my arguments calling them jokes and such, without at least launching a decent argument, I will go to college, I say goodbye here!

That's because Goku was unaware of SSJ3 stamina drop (because he was dead before). Vegeta outright said that if Goku builds enough chi in SSJ3 he can obliterate Buu

Beerus was also the God of Destruction for way more than 75 million years, and they're suppposed to be the strongest beings in their universe, to the point where the fact U11 has a mortal stronger than their GoD was a complete shock to Beerus
but according to the work no, the work makes it clear, placing Kid Buu above the Bills of that time, I think this should not be debated, but the fact of having to accept that Bills was more was weaker

I respect your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back