• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Bacterian and Giran Upgrade

According to the Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure Panphlet, Nam and Giran have a power level of 100, while Bacterian has a power level of 110. This would elevate Giran and Bacterian to High 8-C. This isn't really an outlier, as Goku was struggling againist Giran, and Krillin, who was somewhat comparable to Goku, struggled greatly with Bacterian. Now, these power levels come from a movie, and the movies aren't considered canon. However, Giran and Bacterian put up a fight with Goku and Krillin, which would elevate Giran to High 8-C, while elevating Bacterian to 8-C, via scaling to Goku and Krillin respectively. Additionaly, Bacterian took several blows from Tambourine. I personally consider this an outlier, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

We don't use PL from sources outside the manga itself or ( think) Danshenzu (that's the name?), at least when refering to canon characters. Roshi at the beginning of the Saiyan Saga has a power of ~110 (without transform), and he is far more powerful than any of then. Similar medias also give to Commander Red a power of 100 when he is just a normal human (actually, lower than an average).

Bacterian was eaily defeated by Krillin and Giran literally gave up when Goku destroyed a wall, most power levels sources in Dragon Ball are unreliable.

It doesn't scale if he was killed, it didn't even was a fair match. Actually, I think than that "fight" was off screen.

Back