• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracule Mihawk vs Silvers Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally read the profiles, don't @ me with these type of nonsense. Don't like the scaling? Make a CRT of shut up.
Acting like a dick won't make you heard any louder
He Literally does.
So vista scales to oldbeard too?
I never knew that "Strongest Swordsman" was a vague statement
Uhhmmm strongest swordman not strongest man, if its by statements no one scales to kaido or WB
Yeah although Pain's reasoning is wrong since they're mistaken on where Mihawk scales.
What's wrong?
Old beard= kizaru = Rayleigh >>>> vista = mihawk

What's wrong?
Old beard= kizaru = Rayleigh >>>> vista = mihawk
Besides the fact that this isn't the accepted scaling on the profiles you've also provided no reasoning for this version of scaling either.

The current accepted and applied scaling is as follows, anything else you claim is literally invalid unless you decide to make a CRT on the subject:
Oldbeard = 26.6 Teratons
Shanks = Olbeard = 26.6 Teratons
Mihawk > Shanks = Oldbeard = 26.6 Teratons

For the admirals, Rayleigh and WB commanders scaling:
Gura Gura BB = 14.3 Teratons
Akainu > Gura Gura BB = 14.3 Teratons
Admiral Trio ~ Akainu > Gura Gura BB = 14. 3 Teratons
Kizaru ~ Rayleigh
Marco = Admirals
The other WB Commanders (Jozu, Vista & Ace) scale Possibly to the admirals via their feats, so "Possibly 14.3 Teratons".

Please refer to this rather than your own or make a CRT to apply your scaling instead.

Besides the fact that this isn't the accepted scaling on the profiles you've also provided no reasoning for this version of scaling either.

The current accepted and applied scaling is as follows, anything else you claim is literally invalid unless you decide to make a CRT on the subject:
Oldbeard = 26.6 Teratons
Shanks = Olbeard = 26.6 Teratons
Mihawk > Shanks = Oldbeard = 26.6 Teratons

For the admirals, Rayleigh and WB commanders scaling:
Gura Gura BB = 14.3 Teratons
Akainu > Gura Gura BB = 14.3 Teratons
Admiral Trio ~ Akainu > Gura Gura BB = 14. 3 Teratons
Kizaru ~ Rayleigh
Marco = Admirals
The other WB Commanders (Jozu, Vista & Ace) scale Possibly to the admirals via their feats, so "Possibly 14.3 Teratons".

Please refer to this rather than your own or make a CRT to apply your scaling instead.
You'd have to argue with oda to break my own scaling chain not ur head canon calc

So vista >>> kizaru and old beard

Dude, this is already accepted and applied to the profiles. Arguing on a VS thread won't change that. You can make a CRT if you want, but know that it'll probably not be accepted because this scaling is supported by a whole lot more than "headcanon".
In any case, you should definitely stop arguing about it here.

Dude, this is already accepted and applied to the profiles. Arguing on a VS thread won't change that. You can make a CRT if you want, but know that it'll probably not be accepted because this scaling is supported by a whole lot more than "headcanon".
In any case, you should definitely stop arguing about it here.
Not arguing it here
Just waiting for someone to tell me how vista scales above kizaru

Not arguing it here
Just waiting for someone to tell me how vista scales above kizaru
He doesn't, because we don't scale him to Mihawk off of a casual clash where he was clearly not even trying. What, you wanna scale G2 Luffy to Mihawk as well because "he kept up with him"? Vista doesn't scale to Mihawk at all, so he doesn't scale above Kizaru.
He only downscales from the Admirals scaling to the other WB commanders such as Jozu and Marco.

He doesn't, because we don't scale him to Mihawk off of a casual clash where he was clearly not even trying.
Not trying?? Lol
But u scale shanks to old beard in a single clash they were not even trying?
What, you wanna scale G2 Luffy to Mihawk as well because "he kept up with him"?
He didn't keep up, lol u need to redefine ur definition of keep up
Vista doesn't scale to Mihawk at all,
Stalemated him tho
so he doesn't scale above Kizaru.
According to you he does
He only downscales from the Admirals scaling to the other WB commanders such as Jozu and Marco.
All this is due to your own agenda not storyline tho

@Pain_to12 if you want answers for why certain characters scale where then check the appropriate threads where the scaling was accepted, do not derail this versus thread with these questions. And as I've said before if you disagree with said scaling then make a CRT on it otherwise you're just wasting your time.

Databook: Statement of being equals
Manga: Showing of them clashing w/ enough force to split the sky
Pain: He doesn't scale

Databook: Statement of being equals
Manga: Showing of them clashing w/ enough force to split the sky
Pain: He doesn't scale
Sigh
Rayleigh = Kizaru = aokiji = akainu >= old beard = shanks

U might ask how akainu scale to and above old beard, a angry old beard going all out against akainu got.pipes by akainu and lost half of his face against him.

Yes thats a story scaling chain btw.

Then the reason for scaling Mihawk above shanks
Shanks: I am not in a good mood, have you come for a fight
Mihawk: As if I'd want to settle things with a man with only one arm

Yes this in no way says mihawk is above shanks, dont know about the raws, but the word 'settle' in tbis context means unfinished or he was beat at first and came back.

Edit: even mihawk knows he doesnt scale to old beard, the moment he said, "I want to know the amount of gap between me and that man" after sending that attack juzo tanked

Anyway with feat Rayleigh >>>>> mihawk

Last edited:
Yeah the scaling is definitly wrong
Using Mihawks statements but not Whitebeards statements (whose are very clear and consise unlike Mihawks is peak ignorance)
I also saw KingTempest scaling above Roger and Primebeard now since they also use Swords

Yeah the scaling is definitly wrong
Using Mihawks statements but not Whitebeards statements (whose are very clear and consise unlike Mihawks is peak ignorance)
I also saw KingTempest scaling above Roger and Primebeard now since they also use Swords
Ace Novel reveals Whitebeard's title is derived from the fact he can use the gura gura no mi.

Nope, it's just a title given to him due to possessing the Gura Gura no mi. It's why Blackbeard declared himself as the world's strongest Man after getting the same fruit despite not being stronger than any other man even with his new fruit.
Its the strongest Paramecia thats it
Nobody said it was the strongest devil fruit actually Akainu's fruit is stated to have the highest attack power among devil fruits

And Akainu doesn't have the strongest fruit.
His fruit is in the HIGHEST CLASS, which is probably among the same class as the Strongest Paramecia.

You want Rayleigh > WB so bad

And Akainu doesn't have the strongest fruit.
His fruit is in the HIGHEST CLASS, which is probably among the same class as the Strongest Paramecia.

You want Rayleigh > WB so bad
when did I say I wanted Rayleigh > WB
Rayleigh would lose to Mihawk anyways just pointing out how the scaling chain is stupid (Mihawk should scale above Zoro who can damage Kaido so he would still win)
Not seeing the correlation this has with what I said.
The fact that he has the Gura Gura no mi does not matter when people with devil fruits considered to have the strongest attack power/highest class aren't

The fact that he has the Gura Gura no mi does not matter when people with devil fruits considered to have the strongest attack power/highest class
Ok? That's not the point I was making at all, I'm saying that title was given to Whitebeard because he possessed that fruit, and Blackbeard after also getting that fruit claimed he possessed the same title. I'm not claiming the gura gura no mi is the strongest fruit nor does it make you stronger than everyone else. Just that the title refers to the person who's in possession of the fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back