• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EE comes from Dracula's Power of Dominance and just erasing things, like Death in PoR iirc. Though I do think that would require Drac to kill Dante first. Power Null I'm pretty sure is passive in nature though he can also use it via Dead Crusader and Giant Ghost and Curse Manip, its just that his passive stuff was afaik resisted by the protagonists unless they got cursed (Even then iirc its shrugged off pretty quick) Tbf I really doubt Dante's Deconstruction is going to be nulled as that's coming from a weapon and not from the man himself

From what he said it comes from his power of dominance, which requieres you to kill the victim first.

It works in verse because every demon/monster comes from chaos and Drac uses that power to control them as he is the avatar of chaos in earth, somewhat.

This must be from Mundus feats where he's limited Nightmare power?
Well technically its not yet accepted on profiles...

But the one I am talking about comes from Beelzebub...whose aura/spit can seal Dante's weapons....especially Ebony&Ivory which have souls inside them....and even Nightmare Beta which on top of being a Devil Arm which uses freaking DT energy as ammunition!!
So its kinda impressive Dante can just DT and shrug it off.
Technically also counts as Reactive Evolution feat.

It's resistance only, but I guess it works to shield Dante against Drac's Power Null

Anyway, any votes ?

Incon FRA, will say though with the AP thing Dracula can at the very least one shot people comparable to him via demonic meggido

Dante scale above Nightmare because he is fooder for him lore wise, but also Dracula scale above baseline too, so they AP is equal anyway or i am missing something here?.

Dracula can one shot people comparable to him via demonic meggido iirc and is above baseline by a good amount regardless. Also Invulnerability is combat applicable for Drac, when he fought Shanoa until she buckled up with Dominus he just laughed her off and offered to make her a concubine

Well apparently Dante stomps, this is gonna be outdated with the revisions or whatever and the match ended wayyyyy long ago

That's three strikes we'rrrrrrrrrrre out!

Back