• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guess now it might be interesting, since this new Low 2-C Dante doesn't have all that hax and scalling chain

- DMC1 Dante used, both are at Low 2-C

- Speed is equal

- They are in character

- Much like DMC1, fight starts at Dracula's throne room

- Sparda Devil Trigger is restricted, but Devil Sword Sparda can still be used

Dante:

Dracula:

Inconclusive: 5 (Mister Mister Chopper, Gilver Gilver Chopper, Still Still Chopper, Arc Arc Chopper and Zephy Zephy Chopper)

Last edited:
Corruption, Transmutation, Soul Manip, Mind Manip, and Posession, aside from passives he uses fireballs IC.

Castlevania's scalling is kinda tricky, but Dracula is overall higher than Death, who's stronger than the Time Reaper who has the Low 2-C feat

I guess they are pretty much comparable in AP

Rip that then, so what does dante start with?

Sword + Guns is the his standard tactic in battle

Assuming this is 1999 Dracula, I'll try and pull up his scaling chain from the outside match
I got you.
Dracula (1999) >= Julius >= Alucard (1999) >> Jonathon Morris/Charlotte Aluin > Dracula (PoR) > John Morris/Eric Lecarde > Dracula (CV Bloodlines) > Shanoa (W Dominus) - OneShot - Dracula (OoE) - NoSold - Shanoa = Alucard (SoTN) > True Form Dracula (SoTN) >>> Dracula (SoTN) >>>> Galamoth >>>>> Shaft (Feat above Baseline) > Richter being controlled by Shaft >> Richter Belmont > Dracula (RoB) > Simon Belmont > Dracula (CV1) > Trevor Belmont >>> Hector >> Dracula (CV3) >>> Leon Belmont > Dracula (LoI) >>> Death (LoI) >>> Time Reaper => Low 2-C

I got you.
Dracula (1999) >= Julius >= Alucard (1999) >> Jonathon Morris/Charlotte Aluin > Dracula (PoR) > John Morris/Eric Lecarde > Dracula (CV Bloodlines) > Shanoa (W Dominus) - OneShot - Dracula (OoE) - NoSold - Shanoa = Alucard (SoTN) > True Form Dracula (SoTN) >>> Dracula (SoTN) >>>> Galamoth >>>>> Shaft (Feat above Baseline) > Richter being controlled by Shaft >> Richter Belmont > Dracula (RoB) > Simon Belmont > Dracula (CV1) > Trevor Belmont >>> Hector >> Dracula (CV3) >>> Leon Belmont > Dracula (LoI) >>> Death (LoI) >>> Time Reaper => Low 2-C
This is highly overestimated tho

We don't know what version of Death, for example, is stronger than the Time Reaper

And Death from that game knows Trevor and Simon (for example) which already puts it above some people there and changes the scalling

We know that Dracula comes back stronger but we don't know if he came back strong enough to tank Shanoa's Dominus as he never faced that after OoE and the Morris don't directly scale to it

Would Invulnerability count for anything against decon?

1999 Dracula should still be far above baseline. But none of it is gonna matter anyway if Dante just yeets him tbh

To top that, we see in his story mode that he also knows Cornell (18XX), even then, people from the past like Trevor and Simon can defeat this Judgement Death

Castlevania's scalling just doesn't work by later game > earlier game, it's not that simple

Dracula's Invulnerability is actually relevant since even people comparable to him in AP (Just like Dante is) can't freely harm him without specific stuff

It........kinda does tho by 1999 Dracula was like getting too powerful and had to be dealt with for good with Alucard having to plan it all and stuff iirc

Anyway assuming Dracula's Invulnerability doesn't work against Decon then I don't see what stops Dante from just doing that and ordering a pizza. >_>

Yeah Dracula has Invulnerability against AP but I gotta ask if that can ward off decon as wouldn't that affect the state of his body?

Well I believe it can, Dante's bullets need to go through him in order to decon him, and people comparable in power can't bypass that, so I guess he needs to power up in order to work (Devil Trigger I guess)

But Dante has other options

About AP, the order of the games matter but it isn't just that, Trevor for example has better feats than Shanoa thanks to Judgement (Outside of Dominus of course), and they are separated by 400 years

Now that I see your comment again, we are discussing something that we both agree on, the point here is, why is urizen on the scale? He no have other feat low 2-C

Yeah, i believe is better to let Urizen scaling for another day like Tony said earlier, the only thing he have is V statetement that with Nightmare he can opose him, but since he cannot utilize the full power of Nightmare they seek Dante help.

Jusy look up Dracula profile and he has EE and Power null.

Not sure if Dante can survive though, but since I didn't play old Castlevania games, how his EE and Power null work?

Back