• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like this is incon for the same reason that Doom vs Dracu is an incon: Either Strange info-haxxes Dracula with a single lethal magic blast (or just BFR's him), or Drac one-shots Strange with a standard attack, since he can negate HGR while Strange's regen maxxes-out at Low-Godly.

I feel like this is incon for the same reason that Doom vs Dracu is an incon: Either Strange info-haxxes Dracula with a single lethal magic blast (or just BFR's him), or Drac one-shots Strange with a standard attack, since he can negate HGR while Strange's regen maxxes-out at Low-Godly.
Incon fra

Btw how did he regenerate from complete disintegration what issue was it

LMAO, brother you can't vote in your own vs thread

anyways, incon FRA, both can one-shot each other
Yes you can

“Anybody, including the creator of the thread, gets exactly one vote“

From

Yes you can

From

oh lol, that was embarassing

peqju1l8to7d1.png

Tier 1 vs 2-C is kinda crazy ngl. Anyway if they can one shot each other at the same time then I agree it's an incon (vote)
Wait, if this is Low 1-A Strange then he stomps.
Yes you can

From

Is this Low 1-A Strange or 5-A Strange?

Is Strange's informational attack passive? Drac has passive concept and plot manipulation so he may kill Strange first.
Even basic magic is info hax since it's altering the underlying foundation of Earth-616.

And Strange resists concept and plot hax.

I made sure to include it now, What broken hax can base strange use to defeat Dracula?
Even basic magic has info hax, plus all of Strange's magic hax is Low 1-A in potency.

The only issue is that Drac can one-shot him with AP (that even Strange's shields can't blog) and negate his regen.

Strange could deflect his energy attack (since he once did that to Dormammu, as noted on the magic page), but then Drac could still get in close and one-shot him.

It's really another case of "who lands a blow first", especially as Strange will not hesitate to kill Dracula.

Even basic magic is info hax since it's altering the underlying foundation of Earth-616.

And Strange resists concept and plot hax.

Even basic magic has info hax, plus all of Strange's magic hax is Low 1-A in potency.

The only issue is that Drac can one-shot him with AP (that even Strange's shields can't blog) and negate his regen.

Strange could deflect his energy attack (since he once did that to Dormammu, as noted on the magic page), but then Drac could still get in close and one-shot him.

It's really another case of "who lands a blow first", especially as Strange will not hesitate to kill Dracula.
Do you agree incon?

So is any of Strange magic that would kill Drac thought or geture base and would he lead with it or just basic magic then go for those? If none is thought and gesture base then how long and does he need to focus on 1 spell only to activate it? Dracula can likely win here but i don't know how Strange do his magic and standard tactic.

So is any of Strange magic that would kill Drac thought or geture base and would he lead with it or just basic magic then go for those? If none is thought and gesture base then how long and does he need to focus on 1 spell only to activate it? Dracula can likely win here but i don't know how Strange do his magic and standard tactic.
I don't think any of it is thought based, so it seems like an incon here since both would go for the kill immediately.

Literally the only Aeon in castlevania, plus Dracula’s already spammed a lot in versus matches, use someone else that’s new and fresh.

Back